Fifteen.

The Destiny

Sungyeol POV

I don't like that Park Chanyeol very much.I mean,he didn't stop talking with Kim.I was totally feel bad about that."Yah hyung!Did you see that?"I yelled to Sunggyu,who is sitting on the bench with his eyes closed.He ignored me."Oh hey Baekhyun!"just then I saw Baekhyun and Chen approching us."I didn't told them about 'that Chanyeol' anyway.I asked,"What are you doing here?" "Just wandering around,"Baekhyun reply."Hey,still remember our competition,guys?"I said to remind them about Kim."Huh?I thought I won that competition though,"Chen crooked his smile.Meanwhile,we noticed that Kim was taking photos with someone,just a few inches from us."Wait,is that Kim?"Baekhyun asked."Yup what happened?" "Hey why Hoya and SungJung are taking photos with Kim?I don't even know that they know each other,"Baekhyun said.I know Hoya and Sungjung.They are one year older than us though.They are going to graduate this year.Oh my god do they like Kim too,it will only make things got complicated horribly.I gotta ask them what's that for.

Your POV

At first,I was about to find SungGyu to see if he's falling asleep again or what.However,I saw those two guys again.Remember that?The two creepy person who ask for taking a picture with me during the swimming gala.I don't even know their name.Actually I don't really know what grade are they and why they want to take a picture with me.The bid a hi to me so I smiled at them as a respond.I'm a nice person though."Can we take a picture?"the taller one with glasses asked."Sure,"I replied simply.At the meanwhile,some professional cameras appeared,which makes me feel nervous.When I finished taking pictures with that guy,another guy at the same height asked for another picture.That's not the same guy as the last time we met.There's total of three guys.The guy with glasses is not so tall.I mean he is quite short but compare to the other two guys,he's the tallest.After taking pictures,the guy with glasses asked,"Can I have your phone number?so that I can send those pictures to you." I've learned not to give my phone number to someone I don't even know that easily."Umm I think you can send it to me by using Facebook,that's more convenient though." Then we added each other as Facebook friend.That guy is called Sungjung,and the other one is called Hoya and the shortest one is called D.O.

Finally I headed to find SungGyu and of course he is with Sungyeol,Baekhyun and Chen."Hi Kim!"Sungyeol greeted as he always do but I just smiled to him.When I saw Baekhyun,I asked him,"Hey how did you get my number?"He seemed to be a bit embarrassed."Hmm Chen gave it to me becasue...I need to create a group on Whatsapp,"he stuttered."Oh really?what group?"I asked."The band,I think it'll be more convenient for us to comfirm the practise time,"Chen said.The reason of why Baekhyun has my phone number is hardly ordinary though,I will believe it whatever.

I turned to concern about my brother,hey where's him?Oh my god he's taking photos with some girls.I hardly realized that girl was Stacy,so I shouted immediately,"What the heck are you doing?",which made both of them shocked and greet me in a different way."Hi Kim,"Stacy showed her eyesmile again,not from her heart I could tell."Hmm...Let me guess?You're busy taking pictures with guys few minutes ago that's why I can't find you anywhere!"I almost shouted'course I find so much difficulties on sticking together with my friends.And yup,where's Tanyu and Ka? "Hehe I don't even know you're searching for me,by the way where's Tanyu?"she asked and looked around to show that she's finding Tanyu."I don't know either maybe..."I said but stopped as I spotted her with Luhan."Wait...why she's with Luhan?"Stacy asked the same question as I wanted to ask in my heart.Then I suddenly reminded that Tanyu said she kind of has a feeling for Luhan after the summer activity.Well that's a really creepy love story though."Let's shout her name anyway,"I suggested.SungGyu coughed as we have been ignored him for a few minutes."Oh hey Oppa,why are you here?"I greeted with innocent quip,so I receivied a playful glare from him."Wait you know each other?"Stacy whispered to me,as she got a bit confused by the word OPPA."Hmm you don't know that I have a brother,right?Yeah I should have told you earlier but...I don't know you'll take pictures with him.That really surprised me,"I giggled as Stacy raised one of her eyebrows.

I'm not that kind of sporty girl but still I'll do some workouts on my own when I'm free.I like running too,umm I think that's the only sport I'm good at though.When I was in elementary school back then,my PE teacher asked me if I would like to join the track and field team.Actually I wanted to joing,but I couldn't because I need to focus on my study.I need to attend the tutoring classes after school which turns out that I couldn't join the track practise."Hmm that's kind of sad,but I've heard about this story for many times already,"Ka said as she's finally with me,not with Chanyeol or Tao or whoever."Yeah and finally this freaking dull sports day is going to end,"I cheered a bit .No one is wandering around now.The host is going to assign us to sing the school song and pray for the beautiful weather,eventhough the weather is not really beautiful.Then soon those athletes who get an award or awards will come up on stage and many more.Meanwhile,Chanyeol was still wandering around with his friends and didn't know that every teacher were staring at them.I giggled as Mr.Fung shouted Chanyeol's name loudly.I can't help but to laugh at Chanyeol's "innocent face" to Mr.Fung.Chanyeol bid goodbye to his friends then approched to me and Ka."Hey it's you again,huh?"Chanyeol smirked at me.What the hell is that creepy smile?He's too assertive to himself."I should be the one who can talk like that,"I quipped with another creepy smile."Did you watch my competition just now?The throwing one" "Huh?I I don't even know you have a competition,"I said innocently."Oh my god that's really hurt my heart,"Chanyeol pretended that he 's got a heart attack."Well so did you get any awards?"I asked."Yes of course,"he said but stopped suddenly,"Hey did you noticed that girl looked like Yan?Yup Yan is one of Chanyeol's friend and she is a girl."That girl"what Chanyeol said earlier refers to Ka.Oh my god taht Chanyeol even pretend that he is not close with Ka,no he is pretending that he doesn'y even know Ka.Ka quickly gave him a glare."Aww Chanyeol,you're talking to Kim again?Really?" "Why not?" "Whatever,"Ka crossed her arms.I think she's really mad at him.She doesn't like to be compared to other girls."Well back to the topic,I don't think Ka is look alike Yan though,Ka is thinner and Yan is prettier,"I said then I regretted immediately.Ka glared at me and slapped my arm."Aww that's hurt you know?"I shouted."By the way,I haven't even taken a picture with you,"he said as he take out his cell phone.I didn't say anything at first."Ka,can you help us?"he handed Ka the phone.Chanyeol even asked me for my phone number.Wel,will it be a good idea that I change my phone number after giving my number to these guys?In my heart,I really don't want to give it to him.However,I don't know how to reject him.I sighed,"Alright here's my number," "I'll text you later,see ya"he winked then walked away.Chanyeol,he's really a weirdo.

Just a few minutes,I receivied a text from an unknown number.I'm sure that's Chanyeol because he sent the picture we took together a few minutes ago.Ka glanced at the photo,said,"That creepy Chanyeo." "Huh?I thought you actually liked him,"I said,smirked."No way!!! I only fall for Tao,get it?"she yelled as I nodded.

The sport day is over,finally.Now we are walking out of the field."Where are you going now?Home?"Tanyu poped out a question."I'm so tired.I want to go home seriously,"I said."Not so early!Let's go to the mall,"Ka suggested."Wait,I need to tell my brother first,"I said weakly."Yup go ahead." I wandered around to see if SungGyu is around us but he's not,so I decided to call him,as the fastest way I know."Oppa,where are you?I will not go home so early'cause I need to go to the mall with Tanyu and Ka,"I said.Then he replied,"Hmm which mall,can I come too?" "I don't know just deciding.By the way,you might be bored,"I said."Nope,I'll go with Sungyeol,"he said then hung up.And then I was like,Aww Sungyeol?And also with Baekhyun and Chen...