Thirteen.

The Destiny

Baekhyun POV

      I bought a pair of trainners home finally.Then Chen called me,I'm surprised since he's not going to phone any boys,he sweared."Wae?" "Open your instagram,"he said then hung up the phone.I checked if there're any photos.I saw my y back is taken by Chen as a photo.And also Kim.I could see the comments below."Those Chances..." "Where are you,Chen?" "Baekhyun,your gf?"  I almost laughed,since I don't have a girlfriend."That's an awkward photo,Chen,"I said as I commented too.I felt sorry to Kim and I don't know why.Maybe that's a great chance to text her.I sent her a text then I went to have a bath.

   

     After bathing,I totally forgot about the text."Baekhyun,let's have dinner,"my mom yelled downstairs,so I rushed to the dinner table as quick as I could."Baekhyun ah,your friend's came to have dinner with you,"mom added as I approched to the table."Sehun,your parents 're working on board again?"I asked him.Sehun is my neighbour since we're small.His parents're really busy so my mom would take care of him.We always play together."Hyung,where did you bought those shoes?"he asked.I glanced over the place where I put my trainners."Uh just now,with Chen,"I replied simply.He glanced me again,smirked."Wae?"I asked for his weird action.He laughed even more hard,"With Kim also?" I coughed,as I don't feel like my mom would be able to hear that."I 'm gorged,"I said to excuse and leave the dinner table.But then Sehun chased me after,"Hey hyung!Why are you skipping my question?"he asked,with serious emotions."What do you want?"I sighed."Answer the question,"he said.I sighed,not wanting to answer him.But I don't want to make him misunderstanded or whatever.So I looked into his eyes,but not so gayness,said "Yes I went shopping with them." "Who?"he asked."Them,"I said as he grinned."Wae?"I questioned to his weird action again."I saw Kim after school too.Seems like that she's finding SungGyu,but then actually she found you?"Sehun stopped smiling,and said.I was so shocked that Sehun seems cared so much about Kim.I don't feel good somehow,I don't even know why."Hm I don't know but I think she is really wanted to find SungGyu,but Sungyeol saw her and wanted to drag her home,then me and Chen saw them,so we went to  the-,"I said,cutted of by Sehun. "Bro,relax" I nodded but continued,"Okay,it's just not what you think." 

Your POV

    I woke up in the midnight,becasue I am way to excited for sport day.I started to do some warm-ups since I didn't seems to go to bed again."Yah Kim your so early,huh?"SungGyu went out of his room and asked.He's probably woke up becasue of the noise I made.I nodded,"Yeah, I'm just too excited maybe." He scratched his neck then went back to sleep.After doing warm-ups,I checked my cell phone,the usual action when I'm bored and got nothing to do.There's a message from an unknown number.Since that's a number I don't know,so I didn't text back and even not open it.I'm scared that the text will be a prank,anyway.

 

    On the way to school,I saw Sungyeol."Why is he here this time,"I whispered to myself before he approched me."Hey Kim,it's you again?"he said,"I mean alone?"he smirked.I nodded my head slowly,which makes this situation more awkward.I hate awkward moments."Did you check up the instagram last night?"he asked,scratching his neck,feeling sorry for asking a dumb question,I think.I nodded my head slowly again,"Yeah,I saw that photo,"I simply added.He giggled,"Chen should have gone crazy yesterday,"he laughed,"And also jealous." "Hmm...I thought you don't like the photo,"I rasied one of my eyebrows."No way,that's an amazing photo!"he exclaimed.Soon as we entered the school,I went to my friends immediately,so that no one will discover that I was with Sungyeol on the way to school.But when I walk into my classroom,there's already a crowd staring at me with their curious,or somehow jealous stares.I pretended like I didn't know what've happened and sat down."Kim,don't be worry,it's okay."Tanyu approched me,as she knew all of the things.Oh my god!What is she thinking? "I'm fine but I just want to state that it's just normal thing happened yesterday and all becuase of you and Ka,oh also SungGyu!" I almost shouted on purpose."I know it's somehow half of my fault but you need to protect yourself,okay?Even if I'm not by your side.Arh,I'm such a babysitter." she shouted as everyone threw their gaze on us.

 

     "Maybe we need to talk,"Baekhyun rushed in my classroom which makes every girl in the class screaming.I pretended not to notice him but then he called my name loudly.What is he thinking again?Okay,now I'm like a ."What?"I simply said as a respond. "We have a practise next week,remember that?"he asked.I shook my head,thought "Nope,I don't want to go in fact and that's no need for you to reminds me." But I didn't bring those words out.That's rude,I'm not a rude person."I could bring Tanyu with me also?" He nod and added,"Yeah and I told SungGyu about that already." Then he left within half minutes.A girl with black glasses approched,she is Stacy.Besides Ka and Tanyu,she is my bestfriend in this class."Oh my god,fafa,"she screamed in joy.By the way,fafa is my nickname. "I don't know what you are cheering about,"I shrugged."Yah did you even saw movies and read books about high school? I bet you did anyway.They are like kingkas," I don't really know about the kingka thingy,but I'm pretty sure about that they are some well-known person in the school.I mean well-known dose not stand for popular.Many people know them but not really likes them,right?Anyway,just saying."Okay,find your little cow and leave,"I .Little cow is also in the same grade of my brother's.His real name is Chunji.Stacy loves those guys with charming eyes,I mean who didn't?Chunji is also a well-known person anyway.Stacy loves to observe and discover handsome or  charming guys in the school.Well,I'm really not interested in that.But some other days she might bring me with her on the observation."Wow you want to come with me?"she asked with her eyesmile,yeah another person who got a pair of smiling eyes.I shook my head as I don't want to come with her but she grabbed my hand and  go all of a sudden."Oh you should come too,Tanyu!"she shouted,and pull Tanyu with us.Well,Tanyu doesn't mind about that.She likes seeing those people,but her heart will only for Lay,I think.

 

      "Hey let's play a prank on him,"Stacy whispered to me,while we are hiding at the corner on the fifth floor."That's sounds fun but I mean why should we hide ourselves at this kind of corner?"I said as Tanyu agreed."That's no fun to play a prank if everyone saw your appearance!"Stacy explained,like she've played prank for years,I mean yes she've played those prank on people for years."Okay then let see those bad guys who flirt our fafa,"Stacy smirked."Wait what're you doing?"before I said,she stick a paper written "I'm a fool" on someone's back.That person is really stupid,he still didn't know that there's a paper on his back."Who's that?Tanyu asked with non-interested face."Sungyeol,maybe?"Stacy replied.With her unsure answer,I felt so worried so I shouted to that person,"Hey you!" He turned around and said,"Kim?" Yeah,that pabo is Sungyeol."I knew it,"Stacy laughed,which turns out me sighing.

 

    **Rings**  "I feel like getting tired before going to the atheletics meet,"Tanyu yawned."Or you should just stand by and give Lay water,"I suggested.Then we head off to the school bus to go to the sports field.Ka came to us finally."Miss?You got lost?"I .Tanyu too,"No way,she's definately with someone to guide  her." Ka end up just to laugh.

Thanks for reading