Prologue

Academy of Cheaters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her name is Ruby and the other's name is Krystal.

Sisters who just cheated on death.

"I would like you to assist these girls to the academy, Kim Jongin." Jongin who busied himself by looking at the photographs in front of him raised his head to meet the headmaster's eyes, silently asking him the obvious question. "Both of them are going to be unique and I don't want to take a risk Everlee attacking them on their way to the academy."

"Unique, sir?"

The headmaster nodded, his eyes who usually held powers looked sullen all of sudden that it almost made him taken back. "Yes yes, one gifted with sixth sense and the other gifted with touch that kill." The headmaster said and held his breath for a second before continued, "They cheated on death which made both of them will have stronger connection to each other."

"Do you mean they have connection even before they cheated on death?"

The headmaster laughed softly and then glanced at Jongin, "Yes, they do, Jongin. I've seen it with my own pair of eyes. They communicated through their minds and even felt each other's presence from distance, and with stronger connection like this one, I have no doubt they now can share each other's powers too."

"If they are so special then, why don't you assist them yourself?"

"I'm afraid I can't, Jongin."

"Why?"

"Because the future told me so."

 

***

Jongin cheated too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter