Minho - Beautiful Lights

SHINee Oneshot collection (1)

Choi Minho,the man of my dreams.Too bad he has a girlfriend though :(.

His girlfriend was pretty,but her personality didnt match her.Cruel,mean,and pitiful.Minho doesnt deserve her,shes out of his league!I wrote downs notes while looking afar at Minho pull a strand of hair away from his view.The school bell chimed and we put our stuff away to meet our end of school.

"Hey Lizzy."Minho called to his girlfriend.I slumped to my seat yet heartbroken.

Why cant you love Me.Do you hate me?Is that why you ignore me?

I walked calmly to the rooftop breathing in some fresh air."Hey you!"I heard a deep voice holler at me.I turned around and saw Minho."M-minho..?"I stuttered.He walked towards me."Im Minho."he said with his hand sticking out."______."I replied nervously,shaking his hand.

I walked to the side of the rooftop and sat down,Minho followed."Isnt Lizzy looking for you?"I asked him."Nah,we just broke up."he said not caring.I sighed and closed my eyes laying down.

I felt someone breathing in my face.When I opened my eyes,I saw Minho's charming face smiling at me and moving closer.and closer.AND CLOSER O.O.And our lips met.

His lips tasted as sweet as candy~It seemed forever until we pulled apart.It was dark now,the moonlight shining on us."Will you be my girlfriend _____."he asked me."But we dont know eachother!"I exclaimed quietly with concern."I do and I know you know me.I love you ____,I have been watching you,and I want you."he caressed my face.

I smiled,"sure."I kissed him and the night seemed to be going on forever.

~ ^ ^