Jonghyun - Romantic Starlight

SHINee Oneshot collection (1)

Your POV

I walked gently with the light clicks of my heels on the midnight streets of Seoul.The sight of the stars where glistening,so bright and beautiful.I saw a figure walking towards me."Hey..you know where I can stay for a while...?"he said softly.He looked really pale and beat up."Im not homeless...its just my members of the band are out of town for a little,and..."he started to say."No,no its fine.Come and follow me."I said.I gently pulled him to my apartement and pulled off my shoes.He did the same.He looked gorgeous even if he had a few cuts.He looked like...Jonghyun from SHINee!!"Wait a minute..are you Jonghyun...?"I asked.He slightly nodded.I guided him towards the apartment balcony to clean off his cuts."Im _____."I introduced myself.He smiled.I took some medicine and cleaned his wounds.After I finished cleaning,he look absolutely glamorous.I walked away to get some blankets but he pulled my hand and I fell sitting on his lap."Stay ___."he whispered.We sat and stared at the stars up in the sky.He kissed my cheek and smirked.I smiled...But isnt it weird...?Ah what the heck.I turned to him and he faced me.Our noses touching eachothers.I put my hand on his cheek.We pulled in a little closer...and we were kissing.It felt like forever until we pulled away."___,your beautiful...I know its to early and I dont know you as well...but your caring...I love you."he whispered.I smiled and hugged him."I love you too."