Even if I am

Supernatural High School Love

Saint Bells High school the top school in the Contry, this is where they send students who are physically outstanding or mentally outstanding, to put it in a short way- it's the school for those who are talented, those who can become anything they dream of, whether it be being the president, scientist, government, anything. The school takes those kids and put them in a program called : R3BORN, through this program they make sure the kids can use they're talents to the fullest, everyone who was ever put in the program had very different talents no one was every the same, if you tried to find a student with a power as you, you wouldn't be able to find them its impossible! Everyone who attends Saint Bells is treated like a god or goddess they have they're own suit they can have anything they would want, because that's what the principal told them. " Those who are gifted, deserve to be treated the best among best if they want something they shall get it, you are simply eagles learning how to fly." The students get what they want, when they want it, but for a price: To always show loyalty, and they must never disobey. Everyone who works, attends, or even knows about the school thinks it's heaven. Yeah...no the school is not even heaven its more like hell disguised as heaven to lure in the angles and turn them into demons. The school has many secrets some far to old for a mind to understand, some to new. Well I'll tell you one secret since I'm in a good mood : The school has 12 students who are acutlly monsters. yep who heard correctly monsters, the school was order by the government to keep the students under control, these students all have a whole building to themselves, where they are locked in, the normal students are forbidden to step within 5ft. Of the buildings, the locked up students have never been outside before but they know how the world works. What's more is that every single child was taken away from there families at the age of 5 years old, that was enough time for the families to teach the young ones who were their sourced of hatred.

 

" Must I stay here?" 

 "I want to leave"

" Can I ever escape?"

 

 " Will I ever see the sky?"

 

 " I wish I could leave"

 

" i wonder what color the sky is"

 

 " I wish i could feel the suns warmth"

 

 " I don't like this"

 

 " Im too use to the darkness"

 

" There's no light in my world"

 

 " My heart aches for warmth"

 

 " Is there even a chance that I'll ever leave?"