You Are My Compass

You Are My Compass

I looked out from my window, it was the third of December, 17 years after my birth. a lot of things happened during this period. a lot of changes, chances, pain. they've raised me well, well enough until today. 

I hardly raised my hand to cares her face when her tears fell down from her eyes, when we were watching a video..

"it was the greatest time of my life to have you born in this world" she said calmly as she watched the video, I just smiled and looked at her. "you were an active baby, you bubbling so much back then, we were so happy that you were born, until they told me..." 

"My name is Changseo, Shim Changseo, a lovechild from Changmin appa and Seohyun umma, I have beautiful brown eyes, and they are pretty big. I have smooth skin even umma is jealous at me. I have smoot short-straight hair. I can use glasses and I always look handsome, and I have..Autism. Yes, I'm different, Yes I'm a special"

"what are you guys doing?" appa asked us when he reached home I hardly raised my index finger to point to the TV "wa..watching the vi..vi.." the video" umma finished my sentence. appa just nodded and sat beside me..it's better for us now. 

still fresh on my mind how I spent almost 7 years in the USA, learning how to make an eye contact, how to speak properly, how to interact with people. it's good to be home back, to see my family, accepting my flaw. isn't it?