| Late Like Always

Timeless Destiny

F(x) - Goodbye Summer


 

The sunlight sneakily crept into Ae Ra's room, illuminating the room from the hours of darkness it hid in. The once frowning teddy bears that were stuck in the corner shelf smiled as the sunlight reflected off their eyes, and their huggable state returned. But the owner of the bed only returned a groan of irritation and anger, as she slowly arose from her bed. Her hair was a poofy mess, and she had drool slipping off the corner of as she stretched out her arm to awaken them. A smile crept on her face as she saw the sight outside her window and the neatness of her room where she cleaned it last night.

That smile soon disappeared once she saw the time on her Rilakkuma clock.

"I need to be at school in less than 10 minutes!" She hollered, flying off her bed, and sliding on her wood floor as she made her way to her bathroom. Painfully brushing her hair, she entered her bedroom once more and began putting on her school uniform in a rushed manner.

"Stupid." Her brother commented, brushing his teeth as he watched her slip on the navy blue blazer, "I told you that your alarm was going off-"

"Shut it!" She snapped, slamming the door in his face and going to her desk where all her homework from last night stayed. She began dumping her papers and books into her bag, when a sudden wind picked up the bundle of papers she had and it flew out her window.

"What do I do now?" She said, watching it elegantly flying with the wind as it got stuck in the trees outside her apartment. She messed up her hair for the second time that morning, before hissing and leaving her house in a bounce. Her brother passed by her, and so did her father as she quickly left a kiss on his cheek while he ate the burnt toast he always eats in the morning.

"Stop eating that, dad! It's bad for your health!" She yelled, pushing her hair behind her ears as she looked back at her father who waved her off with a small smile. Once she got outside, she spotted her homework in the tree which was 10 feet taller than her, and she knew that she needed to call someone to grab it for her, but no one would since she didn't know anyone in the neighbourhood.

She bit her lip in fustration, before grabbing her bicycle and riding the two miles to school in luckily five minutes.

 

"Right on time," The proffessor spoke, fixating his attention to Ae Ra as she entered the classroom right as the bell rang, "Like always."

She bowed, and hurridly went to her seat holding her side bag strap tightly. Her face had worried written all over it, because she knew when he asked for homework, she would raise her hand and say that she didn't have it. It was all planned out in her head, from where she told him to her getting a detention. But the sudden creak of the classroom door ruined her order, and brought everyones' attentions to it.

"Sorry to intrude on your lesson, Proffessor Sung, but we have a new student that appears to be in your classroom." The principle said, reading off a list, as she put her hand on the shoulder of a giant with a perfect bed hair. He was looking off into the distance, until he looked around the room and his attention looked like it stopped on her; but it was really on Chaerin, the prettiest and sweetest girl in the University. Ae Ra doesn't really hate her, because she's really nice to her and protects her from being bullied.

"Ah. Well, come up her and introduce yourself."

He lazily walked up to the front of the classroom, and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Hey. I'm Jo Kwangmin and I don't really want to be here." He casually said, looking into the distance again. Ae Ra was already irritated with him; from how he lazily walked in to his disrespect to the classroom. The proffessor warned him to not behave like that in his classroom, before telling him to sit in a free space. There was about seven next to Ae Ra, but instead he chose the one next to Chaerin with a smile.

She didn't know why, but somehow in some sort of weird disorder, she wanted him to sit next to her.

 

 


 

Sorry it's such a short update.

I was planning on alot of things for the beginning, but I couldn't make up my mind so I stopped it there. I promise the next chapter will be longer. Much longer. Anyways, is this any good? I'm barely living on my ideas and yet I'm saying I want to be a famous writer >.> ugh whatever. If you liked it, subscribe, comment and leave an upvote if you like it that much. Much is appreciated!