Author's Note (04/09)

Melody | New SM Girl Group | Apply Closed | Story starting soon!
 
Author's note
 
(03/23/2014) Jiminnie_'s note: Hey guys, i'm sorry for the delay for the reviews e.e It's just that me and Mariyeon are really busy with school these days ;-; But don't worry, the reviews will be out soon! And thanks for applying o3o
(04/02/2014) Jiminnie_'s note: Hey guys! We're kinda out of time to do the reviews, so we were thinking that if you have applyed and want the review, please ask us on the comments! Don't worry, you probably are already accepted, we're not looking for perfect applications or anything! And I'm sorry, but one of you will have to be out of the story ;A; But maybe we'll use as a cameo or somthing >< So, to give us time and to start the story sooner, please do us that favor! If you already have a review, so don't need to worry ^^ We already have more than 12 applications, so we're also thinking that we could use them, and, if you have the same love interest as another person, we'll see which apply fits more with the L.I. and we'll choose that one. Then, we'll ask you to choose another member from EXO and that's all! Thank you for being pacient! 
(04/05/2014) Jiminnie_'s note: This is the same note that was on the members chapter, so if you already read it, don't need to read again! First, I wanna say that I changed the positions and the love interests for the ones who were repeated. I changed them according to your application, using the your personality and the  info about the love interest. And I'm really sorry if you didn't get your love interest or your position ;_; I know how that feels because I also make apps >< So, if you want to complain, just send me an pm. Also, if you wanna change and the person who you wanna change with agrees, than tell me and I'll change it! Another thing is, if you are one of these people, you can re-make your app according to the new positions, that'll help us a lot! One last thing... you thought that the members were going to all be revealed  at once here right? WRONG! >< We think it'll be more interesting if we revealed, like, 2 or 3 at once, using the Allkpop thingy o3o So, sorry if this disapointed you! But, the list of the official members, their positions and love interests will be updated HERE! So, everytime there's a new member revealed, please check out this chapter and see what's the position and who's the love interest! 
(04/09/2014) Jiminnie_'s note: Hey! So, the official members are out yay! So, I hope you like the new position/love interest o3o And, if I changed your position/love interest, you can change your face claim/story if you think it'll fit better! And if I changed your love interest, If you can, please, change their story, because it may not match! So, thank you again for your support ;u; Any doubts, just pm me!