Escape

Mister Is A Master [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s so dark, so cold. That’s what I am feeling right now. Being closed in inside this huge room feels a lot safer than being outside of it where I can possibly meet with the Boss again. And the thought of him made me touch my whole face that is still throbbing in great pain.

 

Earlier, two ordinary women came in to treat my wound and gashes. I didn’t know I had those until they checked them. I got bruises, and cuts at the corner of my lips, and on my left cheek, few centimeters below my eye. That Devil!

 

I need to get out of here… but how? When I looked outside the huge window, I noticed that it’s impossible to get out alive without being armed…and I am not armed. Thus, the long pathway would make it hard for me to be unnoticed. Damn! How can I get out of here?

 

What do I have in my pocket?

 

Yes, my pocket!

 

I caressed my pockets at the back of my pants…right. There are two things: Bubble gum sticks, and a pocket knife. I checked the front. Where’s my phone? . Where’s my damn phone?

 

I found myself lying on the ground. What would I do with just a pocket knife and few gums? How about my boots? Right! There’s got to be something more useful in here. I sat up, and grabbed down to my boots, ped and bingo! A bowie knife…and letter, crap. Suho’s letter.

 

I slipped it back again. How in the hell it got into my boot?

 

A knock on the door of the room I’m in startled me, and even brought me back to my real senses. I hid the things I’ve found under the big pillow on this massive bed. Done, I faced whoever came in. The door opened and a sigh of relief escaped my lips when I figured who it was.

 

Dressed in a black thin t-shirt and a pair of grey pants is him, Suho. Though I was a bit of shocked to see him in here, I was feeling blissful, too. But I was stopped from being too happy about the thought of him being here when a question popped in my head.

 

How in the hell he’s safely right here?

 

He slipped back the gun he’s holding at the back, and walked near me and almost hugged me but I stopped him. His brows furrowed.

 

“Why are you here? Are you one of them?” I asked, monotonously.

 

He stared at me for a moment before answering me with, “I came to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter