Chapter 19

The Decision

Morning kiss;

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I grab my bag and slung it on my shoulder as I walked out from my room.

 

I paused when I saw Daehyun ready in his school uniform and his bag also just about to get out from his room. we just stare at each other for a moment before I broke the silent.

 

“Good morning” I smiled awkwardly.

 

“Good morning, do you sleep well?” he asked with his goofy smile.

 

“yeah.. what time do you get back last night?”

 

“about 12:30, why? are you waiting for me?” he start smirking.

 

“err.. sort of”

 

“Thanks for waiting for me until you fell asleep at the couch and I had to carry you inside your room before you catch cold” his smirk never faded away.

 

I froze.. he carrying me inside my room??

 

“So that’s why I can’t remember how can I get to my bed” I mumbled to myself.

 

“Are you really carrying me to my room?” he nodded.

 

“Was I… heavy?” he nodded.

 

I gulped, ! then suddenly he laughing, out loud.

 

“Oh my God! you’re so cute! you should see your face” he keep laughing till’ I feel my face turned red.

 

I pouted, “shut up!”

 

“I’m just kidding, you’re not that heavy, in fact you should eat more little girl. I felt like I carry a five-years-old-girl last night” he said while wiping his imaginary tears.

 

Hearing Daehyun said my weight is like five-years-old-girl make me embarrassed even more, “aah~ just shut up!”

 

He just chuckled.

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Flashback

 

The way Zelo stare at me look like he’s really serious about letting-Yuri-choose-between-us thing. I know Yuri is his first girlfriend or maybe his first love. when I think again about everything on his side I feel like I’m the bad guy who try to steal my precious dongsaeng girlfriend here.

 

That’s why I feel like I have to let Yuri go, but half of me told me to not to. this is the first time I fell in love again after a long time. and one thing I know for sure when I’m in love I’ll do anything to fight for it till I feel like I can’t do it anymore.

 

I walked in to Yuri’s apartment only to found a sleeping beauty on the couch. she’s sleeping peacefully while hugging a huge hippo doll. the television still on, broadcasting her favorite variety show. I smiled.

 

is she waiting for me till fell asleep?

 

I turned off the television. I slip my hand behind her neck and knees. I lift her slowly so she’s not waking up. she stretch for a little, dropped her hippo doll and hugged my neck.

 

The feeling of her touch always gave me goosebumps. being this close with her make me can smelled her intoxicated scent.

 

I walk to her room slowly, enjoying every second of this precious moment.

 

Putting her down to her bed slowly, she stretch again before letting go my neck. I kissed her forehead before went out of her room and brought back her hippo doll. I put the doll beside her and stared at her peaceful facial face. caressing his hair I whisperer, “sleep well” and kissed the top of her head before closing the door.

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

Suddenly the bell rang.

 

I walked to the door and open it only to find Zelo with his huge, white, teddy bear doll on his hands.

 

“Good morning baby~” he sang the line and peck my lips.

 

I taken aback for a second and get back to reality when I heard Daehyun voice.

 

“What are you doing here?” he sounds irritated.

 

“Picking up my girlfriend to school, why? is there a problem with that?” Zelo said, mockingly. Daehyun just shrugged and went to the kitchen.

 

Just what the hell was that??

 

I look back to Zelo and I found his pouty face.

 

“What?” I asked blanky.

 

“You’re not saying good morning to me”

 

I poked his cheeks and copying the way he just said to me, “Good morning baby~”

 

He still pouted.

 

“Why you still pouting?”

 

“Where’s my morning kiss?”

 

My jaw dropped. I pushed his head away when he moved closer to me, that make him pouted even more.

 

I chuckled on his adorableness, “okay okay” I cupped his cheeks with my palms and kiss him passionately.

 

“Ehem..” the sounds of Daehyun cleared his throat made me pulled away from the kiss in instant.

 

“Breakfast?” he offer me the plate of pancakes.

 

and he still smirking.

 



 

A/N : Hello ~ I'm still alive here.. or dying to be exact. my exams are near and I forced to get done all of my work >< ugh so stressing.
anyway.. I made this chapter during my free time today, the teacher not came so I had done 2 chapters on my notebook.. now I just have to typing all on my laptop.. so if i can make it.. maybe I'll do double update :3

 

(no gifboombs for today;;)

any comment?? please don't be so quiet.. I feel like crying if there's no one who don't want to talk to me D:
c'mon I'm not bite :3
I only bite if i ask to
XDDDD