A Disaster for her

Kris Wu

“Mira, look! You’re so famous, sweetie. Your name is trending in net because of your scandal with Kris,” Rina said with an amazed tone while busy surfing in her laptop. She’s in her house today because Rina said she misses her. If she knew that she only misses her brother and not her. TSK.

 

“It’s Kris scandal! It’s not mine,” she hysterically said and pouted.

 

“Should I also make one so that I’ll be more famous in Japan, too? If I could only know that scandal can make people famous then I did it before our group disbanded, right?” ^___^ She face palmed because of what Rina have said.

 

“Now I know why my brother can’t like you with just one reason. You’re crazy,” she said and rolled her eyes heavenwards.

 

“Why can’t he? He’s the one who turn me into a crazy girl so he should marry me. HAHAHA! Just kidding! Even though I am crazy in love with him, I can’t force him to love me. I want him to have his life comfortably free especially when it comes to love.”

“How can you say that when you said you’re crazy in love? Can you easily let him go?”

“Of course it’s not but I think I can and I should because I truly love him.” She said nothing and sighed. “Look at the posts Mira! Wah! Hahahaha!”

She bit her lip. “I don’t want to. I’m sure it writes I am or something. I can’t manage to see it,” she said and sniffed.

“Mira is a big ,” Rina said as she read the first post. “Mira is Kris’ girlfriend? Eww! They don’t suit well,” Rina paused for a moment.

 

“Yah! Stop reading,” she said and pouted. “Don’t wanna hear it anymore.”

 

She smirk. “Mira and Kris? Not bad. She’s cute. Really suit for Kris’ cold image” She knotted her forehead.

 

“What?” “I just read what it writes here.”

 

She rushed through her. “Let me see!” She read the posts and it really makes her smile. There was even a collage pic of Kris and her. She giggled.

 

“Yah! Why are smiling?! You? Are you inlove with Kris?” She looked at her.

 

“Nope. I’m just happy. It’s the first time I received a compliment.” ^___^

 

“Psh. Really.”

 

***********************************************************

 

“What the?! Urghh! What the hell. !”

 

Mira violently kick the small rock that in her front and pulled her own hair. She was on her way to the studio when she found out that her car was a full messed. The wheels are flat, her side mirrors are broke, the windshield was write in a capital “S-L-U-T” with a paint.

She didn’t know what kind of paint is that and she didn’t even bother to know. No doubts, it’s really Kris’ fault.

Yesterday, she also received box filled with ten dead cockroaches. She can’t stand it anymore. She call out a taxi and went directly to Exo-M’s dorm. It was easy for her to give access because the security knew thatshe was Yi Xing's younger sister.