Trouble Trouble

Kris Wu

“Oh God! Waaaaaaaaaaah~ouch!”

 

Mira off the frying pan on the gas stove. She was in a panic. She put it beneath the dishwashing tub and washed her scorched thumb with cold water. She took a deep sigh. How frustrating! It’s her fifth time that she tried the same dish but all this time, she still can’t do it normally. She always fail when it comes to cooking. And no matter how hard she try and try it she think she will fail again.

“Whew! Okay, I give up,” she said to herself and sigh.

 

She suddenly heard a weird sound. She was shocked when she the gas stove was in a spreading conflagration.

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” she took off her apron and went near the stove. She swipe it desperately but it was no use. “Waaaah! Help me! HELP!”

 

“BACK OFF!"

 

Someone pulled her away the stove and get the apron that she was holding. She was froze when she saw him. Mira just watch him swipe the fire harder and when it’s gone he immediately turn it off.

 

“Damn it, that was close,” he said and turned to her. “Are you okay, Mimi?”

 

 

Her lips form in a twitch. “Hell you care, Kris,” she blurted.

 

 

“Tss. Instead of thanking me she even gave me an eardrum-breaking shout,” he whispered.

 

But unlucky he is Mira heard it. He hit his head and shouted at him once again. “WHAT?!”

 

He knotted his forehead and closed his ear with his left and right index finger. “Mimi, shut up. You’re so loud. Can’t you talk to me calmly?”

 

“I DON’T WANT TO! WHY ARE YOU HERE? ARE YOU PLANNING TO KIDNAP ME? HUH?”

 

“Lower your voice, would you,” he said in an irritated voice. “I’m here because Lay ask me to get his laptop here. And good thing I’m here because I able to stop you from burning your brother’s house."

 

“TSS! Don’t you even bother to ring a bell before coming in? How rude and FYI, I don’t have any plans of burning my brother’s house, I’m practicing my cooking skills. Duh~”

 

“And you fail again? HAHA! Give up, Mimi. HAHAHAHA”

 

“Did you just come here to annoy me?!”

 

“Nope. I came here because Lay asked me to get his laptop. I’m going,” he said and turn to walk away.

 

“DON’T COME BACK!”

 

He stopped and turned to her again. “Would you stop shouting, you’re annoying you know that?”

 

“I won’t do that just to please you!”

 

He pulled the doorknob. “Whatever, frustrated cooker,” he just said and get himself out of the house.

 

Mira’s eyes widened. “Same here, LOUSY DANCER! URGH!”

 

She kicked the chair in front her because of irritation. She grunted because she kicked it with so much force and it really hurts. 

 

“Ouch! Sh*t! You’re really my walking karma, Kris Wu!”

***************************************************************************

 

“Good work, Ms. Zhang!” She smiled to their director of the show that she’s been working and bowed.

 

“Keep it up till then. You might have your own showbiz show if you work harder in the near future,” he added.

She bowed again. “Thank you, Director Lee.”

“So I get going. The show is done anyway."

She just nodded and packed her things too and get out in the studio. She took the elevator and went into a coffee shop near their company building. It’s her usual hangout during her leisure time. When she got in, she was shocked to see Kris talking to a non-showbiz girl. Mischievous thought came into her mind. She grabbed her camera and took a few shots on Kris together with the girl. She smiled after he took it. But how weird. They didn’t even notice that I was taking their picture. Tsk. Tsk. They were focused to each other she thinks. Never mind! She went to her favorite seat in that coffee shop. It was beside the glass window where you can see the people and cars passing by. The waitress took her order and wait for it. While waiting, she open her laptop and surf the net, she open her facebook account and take a look in here notifications and inbox. She saw her unread message from Rina. She knotted her forehead. She send her a link?

 

“Uh? What is this for?” She clicked and it send her to an exo fanpage? Uh I think no, it’s Kris’ fanpage.

She called Rina in her phone because she will not able to talk to her in FB because she’s not online. I dialed her number and it took three rings before she answer it.

 

“Miraaaaaaa! I’m glad you call. I have something to say!”

 

“Yah! What is the link you send me all about? Is this Kris’ fanpage?”

 

“OH YEAH! Take a look in it. It has Kris’ facts and memes.”

 

She facepalmed. “What am I going to do with this?”

 

“Just take a look first and you’ll see you’ll see. Aah! By the way, look on your left side across the street you’ll see your brother kissing another girl. Psh. Inside the glass-windowed resto, you can clearly see it. Save a click for me, I want to see how my fiancée enjoyed kissing another girl. And if you please, tell him that he needs to be careful because the press is just around. I’m hanging, okay? Save a click for me.”

 

She ended the call. She looked at where Rina’s talking a while ago. She was staggered when she saw her brother kissing another girl.

She think she knew this girl, she’s Oh Se Na, she’s an actress. She’s sitting on the lap of her brother. It was clearly seen inside the resto because they are in a sideview position. “Shibal, Zhang Yi Xing,” she blurted and grabbed her camera once again, ready for the shot. “Tsk. Tsk. Seems enjoying huh?” She took three shots and adjusted her camera for the zoom in. “You’re dead meat brother,” she said and take a shot again. “Waaaah! You aren’t even a good kisser.”

 

“Who? Is it Lay or Se Na?”

 

“Of course it’s the girl. I think Oppa is used to it that’s why she’s proficient in kissing,” she said without even looking to those who she was talking and concentrating instead in her brother. “Yah! Don’t you saw people kissing before?”

“Just in T.V.”

“Tss. Pathetic.”

 

Her brain suddenly stuck. She slowly turned to him. She knew it was Kris because she recognized his voice even she’s intently looking at her brother. But she thought she misheard what Kris said to her. Did he just call her pathetic?! She turned to him and hit his head with her bare hand.

 

“Aigoo! Stop saying bad things about me,” she said and pouted.

 

He raised his eyebrow. “I’m just stating the fact.”

“I’m not pathetic.”

“You don’t even know how to kiss.”

“Of course I do!”

 

“Yeah right. How come, when you don’t even have your first kiss..”

“I did!”

“You didn’t~”

“Excuse me, Ma’am, Sir,” the waiter said. Kris was stuck of what he wanted to say.

When the waiter placed my order in the table he give her a polite smile and leaved. She sipped the coffee but and took a loud grunt after tasting it. She put down the cup.

 

Kris transferred beside her seat quickly. “Are you okay,” he asked in worried tone.

 

She nodded while her tongue is sticking out.

 

“Damn it, Mimi! Can’t you be more careful?! You scared the hell out of me, you know that?!”

 

She giggled. “I think so. But you’re turning into a dragon again.” ^______^

 

He gave her a sharp look but she just giggle again.

 

“Kris can you get me a glass of cold water? I think I burn my tongue.” TT_TT

 

“Really?! Why you didn’t tell me sooner?! You said you were okay!”

 

“Hurry, it really hurts.” He ran immediately to the counter in a panic. After a minute he go back with a glass of cold water. “Here!” “Thanks,” she grabbed the glass and drank it immediately. “How are you feeling?”

“Better. I was just so unaware to drink the hot coffee. Hehe!” ^_^

Kris poked her forehead. “How careless,” he just said and stood up to get out in that coffee shop. She just watched him walk away. Why can’t she understand him? Sometimes he’s cold and bully but he can be warm and caring though.

*******************************************************************************

 

*Ring ring ring* “Yeah hello?” “Hey! Asmirah Julianne Zhang! It’s already 12nn and you’re still sleeping? Hurry and get up.”

Mira lazily get up on her bed. Her older brother called again just to disturbed her beauty rest. And how the hell did he know that she’s still sleeping?

“Oppa, it’s because I’m too tired and busy in my work this past few days. I also wrote many issues in our office yesterday. It’s too many so I can’t finish it so soon and I need to broadcast it so I took overtime,” she said in lazy tired tone.

“I know. But you’re oversleeping again. It’ll just make you more tired. Remember what I told you that best sleeping time is 10pm-4am to regenerate good cells.”

She took a deep sigh. It’s really hard when you had a perfectionist brother. Yi Xing was like that since they were young and she really hates it. She just smacked down her body instead and closed her yes. “Okay, Okay. Five minutes, Oppa. Give me five minutes. By the way did you call?”

 

“Nothing important, I just want to check on you. I haven’t called you for a week because I my schedule is hectic.”

She smiled. Her brother was just always like that. Even though he is very busy in his career he will still checked for her or make other people look for her if he’s very busy in photo shoots, music videos, concerts or something. She was so lucky to have a brother like Yi Xing. She knows that he’s a perfectionist man but he has his good sides to be count off. He’s very sweet, caring, and thoughtful. For her, Yi Xing is perfect boyfriend and a husband material. She hoped that someday he will like Rina, because she knew that Rina won’t hurt her brother. She’s very kind and beautiful, definitely perfect bride for him.

 

“You’re always checking on me every day if not every day, every week if not every week, you’ll come to visit me. I’m okay, Oppa. I know you busy too. Don’t spend your time checking on me and make a rest or relaxed instead.”

 

“You’re my one and only younger sister, of course I will always check on you and take care of you,” he said.

 

“Okay, okay. I understand. But please don’t pressure yourself too much. Thank you, Oppa.”

“Yes, Princess. I understand. I’m hanging. Take care, okay?”

“Yes, Oppa. You too, eat a lot get more rest. Be careful always. Pray before you sleep. I love you.” 

 

“Oppa loves you too.” She ended the call. She’s really becoming a baby when she talks to her older brother. Honestly, Yi Xing is more closed to her than her father. When her mother died after laboring her and her dad is always busy in their family business and didn’t have time to them. So, Yi Xing became her mom, dad, friend, best friend and even boyfriend at the same time. They’re always together especially in lunatic foolishness. He’s also sings for her whenever she’s feeling down or sleep with her when she’s afraid of ghosts and when she burst out of crying he will rushed into her room and tell her that there’s nothing to be scared for because he will beat those ghosts if they will scare her. She was back in reality when she heard her phone is ringing again. She though it was her brother again and he forgot to say something but it wasn’t. It was Yuri, her co-journalist.

“Yeah, Yuri?” “Hurry come here in the studio. You need to see this,” Yuri said in the other line with nervous tone.

“W-why? W-what happen?” “I don’t feel like explaining it to you over the phone. I don’t even know how. Hurry and come here. It’s urgent!”

“Okay. Give me 30 minutes.”

“Make it 20.”

“I’ll try.”

*********************************************************************************

 

Mira was staggered. He can’t believe what she just saw. She was shivering and wanted to collapse in no time.

“Y-yuri, am I the one who’ll be reporting this?”

“Yeah. You were assigned to report it this 6pm,” she said in a sad tone.

I took a deep sigh and brush her hair with her hand harshly. What am I going to do? My brother’s boy group was in danger.

HOW CAN SHE STAND INFRONT OF THE CAMERA AND DELIVER THE THIS REPORT “EXO-M’S KRIS WU WAS INVOLVED IN A SCANDAL!” AND WORST IS WE HAVE A VIDEO AS A PROOF.

She bit her lip out of frustration.

*************************************************************************************

 

*ring ring ring*

Kris immediately answered his phone because their manager is calling.

“Hello, Hyung?”

“Kris where are you?”

“Why?”

“! Answer me!” He was staggered and alarmed when he heard their manager cursed him. He was quiet afraid of him because he was really scary when his angry. “I’m here at the dorm,” he said.

“Good thing! Open the T.V and watch the broadcast on channel 15, then explain to me everything when we get there!”

He knotted his forehead. “Huh?”

But he only heard a busy tone as a responds, it means he already ended the call. He just calmly picked the remote and changed it to channel 15. “What’s with the news,” he asked himself.

The camera suddenly focused at Mira. She looks pale. What happened to her? Is she sick? She seems want to collapsed. Even though she looks so nervous and afraid she was trying her best to deliver the broadcast, Kris can see it himself.

“Early evening , everyone. This is Asmirah Julianne Zhang, showbiz news reporter. There is a scandal that trends on internet especially on YouTube. According to the uploader his YouTube account was being hacked intentionally. He said he didn’t even notice that that video was uploaded in his very own account. He also said that it was discussed on other social network like Facebook, Twitter, and Weibo. He was curious about it and wants to find out if it’s really true but he was startled when he found it out in his account. It took almost half-million viewers only in Seoul, Korea and wasn’t counted the other country that influence K-pop. Everyone was staggered especially the fans of this Boy band when they recognized…”

She took a long paused and a very deep first. She’s getting paler and paler. “……..It was…E-Exo-M’s …… Kris….. with a non-showbiz girl.”

 

Kris’ eyes automatically widened. He thought he was deaf after hearing of what Mira reported.

Where the hell did she get those?!!

He threw the remote with full force on the sofa because of suppressed anger. What she did can destroy his career and popularity! He dialed Mira’s number but no one’s answering. He try it again for about 20 times before someone answer it.

“WHERE ARE YOU?! LET’S TALK,” he roared like a wild lion.

“Ahm.. I’m very sorry but Mira can’t answer phone calls now because she was lunge immediately at the hospital,” said the girl on the other line but definitely not Mira’s voice. His anger suddenly defrosts and changed it into worry.

“W-why? What happened to her?”

“She collapses after delivering the news a while ago.”

“What hospital she was now?” “Seoul St.Mary Hospital.”

He ended the call and rush into the hospital. He went to the nurse station and ask what room was Mira admitted. When he go inside the room there’s one’s lying on the hospital bed. He worriedly looked for her and even asked the other patients if they saw her, of course he described things about her to distinguished Mira.

 

An 8 year old girl who’s sitting in the stairs told him that she saw her walking upstairs. Maybe it’s in the rooftop. He looked for her there, too and what he expects. Mira was there. The suppressed anger he suddenly felt and what happened a while ago flashes back in his memory again. He walked straight to her and slapped her.

“WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GOT THAT VIDEO?!” A total shock flashed in her face.

She touched the part of her face where it’s been slapped. She became paler because of unawareness. “ARE DUMB? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! DO YOU THINK I’LL JUST THE ONE TO BRING DOWN?! YOUR BROTHER’S CAREER WILL DESTROY BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY!!!!”

“What,” she asked in a whisper.

“WHO UPLOADED THE VIDEO?!”

“Who do you think it is,” she said in an angry sarcastic voice

“You’ll gonna pay for this, Asmirah. Be aware that I will get even,” he said in a cold tone then walk away.

Asmirah? He didn’t call her in her real name before. Not even once, he seems really angry. But why the blame is on her? She’s just the one who delivered the report. Tss! And he even asked her where did she get that video and taste his slapped.

WHERE THE HELL I GOT THAT VIDEO?!! HOW SHOULD SHE KNEW WHEN SHE HERSELF WAS SHOCKED IN HIS DISGRACE DOINGS TOO?!

He wanted to get even?

‘Go! I’m waiting for it to come, Kris Wu. You’re doing the duty that I need to do,’ she said inside her head.How dare him.

A day later

“What is it,” Mira said after responding to Yuri’s call.

“Mira, where are you,”

Yuri cried. Mira knotted her forehead.

“Why? What happened? You sound uneasy,” she asked worriedly.

“You’re in a big trouble! Kris was being interviewed by other broadcasting channel and he said that he did it with you!”

“W-what do y-you mean,” she nervously asked.

“He said that you’re the girl in that video!”

She froze. What?! He did say that? He can’t do that to her. Definitely not! Never!!

“Mira? Are you still there?”

How he is. How could he do that to her? She’s aware that he will get revenge anytime but it didn’t cross her mind that he will reveal to the media the crime that she didn’t do.

“Mira? Answer me,” Yuri said hysterically. Even her friend is nervous for her because she knew that it would be living hell the issue that she was engaged in. “When did he take the interview?”

“Yesterday, after he pay you a visit. Are still there at the hospital?”

“I’ll talk to him,” she said instead.

“NO! DON’T,” Yuri said in a frantic way. “You must stay there. Other reporters and a hundred of fans are outside the hospital. They’re after you, Mira!”

She took a deep harsh sigh.

“OK,” she just said and ended the call. She’s feeling like all her strength is drained after that. She really wanted to cry but she thought it will be useless. Why is he doing this to her? It’s not her fault that scandal spreads. She didn’t even know that he have one. Kris will pay for this and she mean it.