Chapter 66-Be mine forever!

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhsyxnj6VeE&feature=feedu-->B1A4's Only one

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungkyu spinned the bottle and it pointed at L.joe and he picked "KC" he said in a serious tone. 

"Oh boy this is going to be so hard!!! uh well uh....oppa do you love me?" he smirked and....

You look at him and he smiled ".....OF COURSE YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE!" you smiled at him and all of them squealed at your oppa's cheesiness. 

After the game all of them decided to sleep except you, L.joe,Jaehyo, Cris, Yoona, Yookwon, Jihyun and Sungjong. "KC-ah follow me" L.joe said and you nodded and followed him towards the veranda. He opened the door and white fluffy snow are on the veranda. You smiled and missed Hanjun already and his words "Noona I want to play with you on the snow!" L.joe faced you and pulled the bonnet from the rack and planted it on your head. "There come on!" he pulled you towards the falling snow. "KC-ah remember this is the night that....I will tell you how much I love you." you turned to him and "Oppa are you like drunk?" he let out a soft chuckle and you smiled at him. "Aniya I'm just happy to see you again.", "Even you tried to replace me?" he laughed and said "Okay honestly that was the biggest mistake I ever have done in my entire life." you softened and said "Mianhe oppa" he smiled and said "It's okay" he smiled and pulled you out. "YAH! Lee KC where do you think you are going?" you awkwardly smile and L.joe said "We are just going somewhere and it's not too far trust me Yookwon hyung." he said and Yookwon let you go. *If KC would fall into anything dangerous I promise you L.joe that your exsistence will end and you'll stand beside the devil.* Yookwon said in his mind which made Jaehyo laugh, "Yookwon why would you send L.joe in the deepest pits of the world? like letting him stand beside the devil?", He stopped and "Wait hyung how did you?, nevermind." *Whatever hyung!* then out of no where "I know what you're thinking Yookwon don't bad mouth me in your mind!" Yookwon gulped and said "Fine! I won't say anything!" he snapped and dumped himself on the couch. "Yah! why are you so worried?" Jaehyo asked and Yookwon gave him a weird look and "Like you wouldn't be and It's already 11 aren't you worried about KC?" Jaehyo sat up from the floor. "Well I'am you aren't the only  one man but I think she is in good hands since that's her oppa right?" He nodded and said "Okay turn it to disney I want to watch Phineas and Ferb." Jaehyo, Cris, Sungjong, Jihyun and Yoona look at Yookwon and "What Like you guys don't watch it sometimes?" He snuggled on the pillow and "HYUNG!" P.O shouted when Kyung kept on bullying him on his sleep. "YAH!" Jaehyo shouted and P.O and Kyung sat up. "You two better pipe it down the others are sleeping and tomorrow you wouldn't have any gifts on your hands if you don't shut up!" Jaehyo reminded the two of them nodded and saluted and dumped themselves on their sleeping bags. "I told you hyungs stop it." P.O said and Kyung wasn't listening and kept on doing it and Jaehyo snapped "That's IT!" he walk towards the 2 and they run for their lives. "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP RIGHT?!" Sungkyu woke up and "The hell it's like 11 and all of you are screaming already?" 

 

You on the other hand was dragged by L.joe in a coffee shop and only a few people was there exactly only 1 person. "Well what are we doing here?" you asked and "Good evening ma'am, sir!" the lady said and you bowed at her and L.joe dragged you to the table near the window so you can see the christmas lights twinkling. "Oppa?" he smiled and walk towards the counter you puffed you cheeks and he smiled when he saw it from behind. After a few minutes he walk towards you carrying a tray with Oreo cheescake and nutella and couple of Hazelnut flavored coffee. "Oppa you didn't ha-" he cutted you and "It's okay come on KC-ah when was our last date?" you thought of it and "Last year in lotte world." he smiled and said "When are you coming back anyways?" you took a spoonful of the oreo cheesecake and ate it and you look at L.joe and he smiled "Aigoo" he wiped the crumb off and you smiled and took a whip cream from the coffee and wiped it against his cheek. "YAH!" he yelled and you laughed. You took the tissue paper and wiped it off. He touch your hand and said "I LOVE YOU." you smiled and said I love you too.

 

You and L.joe arrive at the park where it was full of snow everywhere. He took your hand and he got down on one knee. "Oppa what are you doing?", "Park KC I want you to be mine forever I wouldn't try to replace you anymore Park KC will you cherish life with me? Will you marry me?" your eyes widened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Hi-yeom! here I updated finally!!!

I was busy mianhe!

Unni <3

Thank you for all your love and support!

<3