Collapse

The Closet Monster

It was 5:30 a.m. and Sehun couldn't fall back asleep so he was eating chips in the living room while watching TV.  He saw Luhan from the corner of his vision come in and awkwardly sit down next to him.  A silence surrounded them that made Sehun start to feel uncomfortable.  Taking his eyes away from the screen, he looked around the living room to all the other empty places the monster could've sat at instead.  He looked at Luhan with a questioning gaze and found the monster staring blankly at a wall with no expression.

"Are you bored?" Sehun asked.

"..." Instead of replying, Luhan brought a chip up to his lips and bit into it before getting up and leaving the room.

Too confused to understand what happened, Sehun reached for the bag of chips and was surprised that it was no longer there. 

He rolled his eyes.  "Yah!" he yelled at the doorway.  "I didn't say you could take the chips."

1...2...3.  Sehun waited and Luhan appeared in the doorway again.  "But I'm hungry!" he complained and started pouting.

Sehun was shocked by the sudden aegyo.  He cleared his throat.  "Just because you feel like eating food doesn't mean that you actually have to eat," he said.  "You could save me a lot of money by not eating all the snacks we have just because you want something sweet."

Luhan huffed.  "No I'm seriously hungry," he said and yawned.  

Sehun thought for a moment with a puzzled expression on.  He sighed.  "I'll cook you something then," he said.

"Thanks," Luhan said and headed back.  "I'll be in your room."

~

"Luhan wake up," Sehun said as he continupusly shook the monster's shoulder.

Luhan groaned and threw a pillow at the source of the noise.  He sat up and yawned then started rubbing his eyes.  Sehun thought that he looked kinda cute but quickly tried to think of something else.

"I told you I was gonna cook food," Sehun said with a frown.  "How did you fall asleep so fast?"

"I've been really tired for some reason," Luhan said.  He walked to the kitchen with Sehun following behind him.  "Pancakes?" Luhan eyes the food in front of him.

Sehun nodded.  "Got a problem?"

Luhan shook his head.  He used a fork to cut off a peice of the pancake and started chewing.  "It's okay," he said.  

Sehun was deep in thought when he heard Luhan and turned to him.  He was surprised to see the monster had already finished the food.  "Is it that good?"

"No," Luhan said.  "You could've done better."

"You say that but you ate it all," Sehun said.

Luhan shrugged.  "Thats how hungry I was."

Sehun rolled his eyes and looked at the clock.  His eyes widened when he realized there was only forty minutes until school started.  "We only have twenty minutes to get ready!"

Luhan dropped his fork and quickly ran upstairs.  He was mumbling things like 'I don't have an outfit picked out' 'I might not have enough time to put on make up' 'I forgot where I put my wig' and other stuff like that.

Sehun also started walking to his room to get ready.  He opened the door and found a shirtless Luhan digging through his closet.  "You're gonna clean that later right?" sehun asked when he saw his clothes scattered all over the floor.  

Luhan let out a muffled 'yup' as he put on a shirt he was satisfied with.  It was a little big but he was fine with it.  He put on one of Sehun's hoodies and rushed to the other side of the room.  He opened a drawer and inside was all types of make up.

Sehun watched in amusement.  He was surprised he never noticed that one of his drawers were full of make up.  He started to pick through his clothes on the floor for a decent outfit but ended up finding something else.  He threw it at Luhan's head.

"OH MY GOD SEHUN!  You made me mess up my eyeliner!" Luhan yelled.

"I was just giving you your wig," Sehun said.  He quickly picked an outfit and went to the bathroom to change so he didn't have to deal with a mad Luhan.

Luhan glared at Sehun's retreating back in the mirror.  He fixed his eyeliner and was about to put on his wig when he noticed it was a little dirty.  He threw it on the bed and decided to wear extensions instead.  He quickly put them in before grabbing his bag and headed out the door.

---

"Class we are gonna do an activity," Mr. Lee said.  "I want you guys to get into groups of two."

"Kris?" Luhan asked.

"Sure," Kris said.

"Let's partner up Sehun," Kai said.

"What about Chanyeol?" Sehun asked.

"He spammed me with pick up lines yesterday and wouldn't shut up about Baekhyun so I'm kinda annoyed now," Kai said.

"Oh," Sehun said.  "Sure I guess... hey Kai."

"What?" Kai asked.

Sehun thought about what type of question he should ask.  "Is Xiumin acting weird?"

Kai looked confused.  "No... why?" 

"Because Luhan was hungry and tired this morning," Sehun said.

"That's weird," Kai said.  "I thought he doesn't get hungry anymore since he's a monster.  Plus, he never really gets that tired... he's more like lazy.  At least that's what I think.  I don't think it's anything we should worry about yet."

"I cooked him food this morning and he ate all of it," Sehun said.

"Maybe we should worry," Kai said.  "You at cooking so it wouldn't be that much of a big deal if he ate half of it but all of it..."

Sehun nodded.  He was about to say more when the teacher pointed at him and Kai.  "Two," Mr. Lee said.  "Now everyone, let's go outside."

"What are we doing?" Kai asked as he got up like everyone else.

"We're going outside to play a game," a girl next to them shyly said.  "I forgot the name of it but I can explain the rules to you."

"Okay," Kai said.

~

"You guys left me out," Chanyeol said and pouted.  It was a weird sight.

"That's what you get for spamming me yesterday," Kai said.  "So... we're basically playing capture the flag?"

Chanyeol nodded.  "I'm on the other team thanks to you guys," he said.

Sehun gave him a pat on the back.  "Sorry you gotta be alone."

Chanyeol looked confused.  "I'm not alone," he said.  "Luhan and Kris are in the same team as me."

"Has Kris been acting strange lately?" Kai asked.

Chanyeol gave him a confused look like Kai did earlier.  He started thinking.  "He said my stupidity was giving him a headache this morning."

Sehun shrugged.  "I guess we should be worried if he actually got a headache."

"Damn," Kai said.  He was watching the people in P.E. run around the track.  "Chen runs pretty fast but Tao runs hecka fast."

"Oh I heard that Tao knows wu-"

"Chanyeol!" Chanyeol's sentence was interrupted by someone calling his name and his team tellin him to come to their side.  

"See ya," Chanyeol said and headed towards them.

~

"I hate this game already," Luhan said.

"We didn't even start playing yet," Kris said.

"I know," Luhan said.  He suddenly felt really tired.  "I'm gonna get a drink of water." He headed to the water fountain.

"Okay," Kris said.  He looked around the track and a small smile crept onto his lips when he spotted Tao running on the track and then the smile disappeared when he saw Chen waving to him like a crazy maniac while also running.  He was about to wave to his boyfriend when he saw something falling in the corner of his vision.  He turned around and saw Luhan on the ground.  His eyes widened.   "Luhan!" he said and rushed over to help but his limbs suddenly grew heavy and he ended up tripping before everything went black.

"Kris!" Chanyeol yelled.  He rushed to the monster's side and then he spotted Luhan.  He didn't know what to do so his first instinct was to go to Tao and Chen since they might know what happened.  He turned to the track and saw that both of them have collapsed also.  His team surrounded them and some have rushed to the other side to where Mr. Lee was.  The other team seemed to get the wrong idea because they were yelling things like 'come at me bro' 'the game hasn't started yet'  'challenge accepted' and  'go back to your side'.  Chanyeol wanted to facepalm because of how his classmates were to competetive to notice the two people who have passed out.  He's starting to wonder why some people think he's the stupid one.

Mr. Lee finally noticed the commotion and walked over to them.  "What's going on?" 

A boy pointed to Luhan and Kris.  Mr. Lee walked over to them.

"Mr. Lee," Chanyeol said.  "There are two others who collapsed.  They were running on the track."

Mr. Lee looked at the track and found them surrounded by students wearing P. E. clothes.  "This is weird," he said.  He spotted a kid running that almost crashed into his students.  "Hey you!  Stop running!"

The kid stopped and almost tripped on his own feet.  It was Suho.  He looked panicked.

"What's the matter?" Mr. Lee asked.

Suho tried to catch his breath.  "I...I was helping out Mr. Chao and... and these two students, Xiumin and Lay, c-collapsed."

Kai bit his lip and turned to Sehun.  "I think we should start worrying now."


A/N:  I'm lazy and I know you are probably mad for such a late update... and cliffhanger :P I will update again when I finish reading this series (Percy Jackson) cuz i'm on the second to last book so hopefully it won't be long.