Chapter 3: The end

May I

The next morning you woke up in his arms. Although you did not want to go all the way last night, he respected your decision and called a cab and brought you home. You dragged him into you room where you continued to make out until both of you ran out of breaths and fell asleep. That night you had forgotten about Jaehyun, and even though you were now sober, Jaehyun did not exist in your thoughts anymore. He was like a cure for you. Someone who could let you start over without worrying about anything.  He was still in dream land when you woke up, you saw his cute dreamy face and snug closer into his embrace. You caressed his face and left kisses down his jawline. You heard him groan and quickly pretended to be asleep.

He pulled you closer and kissed your forehead.                                    

“Good morning” He whisper into your ear, with his y morning voice. You turned in his arms, your face now cuddled in the rook of his neck. His cologne smelt dashing even after a full night of dancing and drinking. You breathed in his amazing scent and let out a sigh of content. Your heart raced in arms, at that moment you knew he was who you were waiting for. He was the one all along. You loved him with everything you had, and you could feel his affection towards you was the same.

“You’re amazing you know?” you told him.

“It’s funny how we love each other don’t you think?”

“Who said I loved you,” you giggled. He stayed quiet, you could hear both of your heart beats in unison.

“Your heart does.” He stated with confidence. He knew nothing about you, yet he loved you.

“L.joe, can you promise me something?”

“Hmm… depends”

“If I ever tell you I’m on a date with another man, just know that in my mind there will only be you.”

“Oh right your family business” his eyes softened, “I love you.”

“I love you too,”

He crashed into your lips before you could finish your sentence. The kiss was passionate, you longed for his very touch, and you both knew you had a very happy future ahead.

 

 

 

 Thanks for reading!