Mystery

Pokemon!

th?id=JN.QO%2bV0hpKF98C3im3zbHDwA&pid=15

When Onew and Mira arrived to town, Gliscor and Mienfoo were trying to calm the Pokemon. Mira was shocked, she took out her pokedex, "Tyranitar the rock and dark type pokemon, this pokemon has the potential to make mountains shake and mountains crumble by using one of its hands." Mira looked at Onew, "doesn't that thing belong in the mountain area?" Onew nodded, "what in the world is it doing here?" The older wondered. Mira pushed him out of the way of a flying fruit cart, "think about it later we have to stop it now!" Onew rubbed the back of his head, "you didn't have to shove." Mira rolled his eyes, "so sorry, next time I'll let the fruit cart hit your head." Onew smirked, "you're really something." This made Mira blush, "oh shut up, lets stop that thing." Mira followed Gliscor to find out where it was, with Onew not far behind. The large tyranitar roared, it was mad, very mad. "Gliscor use screech calm this thing down!" Mira instructed to her pokemon scor! However, before Gliscor could attack the tyranitar attacked, "Mira move it!" Onew shouted. Mira backed away and ran. Gliscor began to screech, but it didn't look like it was working the large pokemon swung its arm and attacked gliscor knocking it to the ground. Onew got worried, "where's Mienfoo?" he wondered. Gliscor got up slowly and opened its arms to reveal Mienfoo safe and sound. Onew sighed, relieved. Mira was relieved as well, that both pokemon are alright. "We need to get it out of town." Onew said looking at Mira. The younger nodded.Mira began to run, "hey tyranitar this way." Onew was shocked, she was taunting it. The pokemon looked at Mira and it was then that Mira noticed it's eyes were a hazy purple color, 'it's confused.' "Onew its confused." Onew was shocked, "confused?" The pokemon swung its tail as it destroyed a building, "Mira! Watch out!" Onew warned. Mira turned and saw the building, she broke for a run, but the building collapsed right on top of her. "Mira!" Onew ran over to her, "she's out cold." Onew took out his xtransiever and called MinJin.

 

"Please Youngmin you have to help." Sunny pleaded. Youngmin sighed, "I'm sorry but my brother is in no condition to be left alone." MinJin heard her xtransiever ring. "whats up Onew?" "MinJin, the pokemon that headed to town was a tyranitar, its confused as anything and whats worse is that Mira is knocked out cold, I can't handle this alone." Onew spoke on the other line as MinJin frowned "What? I'll be there" she said as she looked up "stay here I don't care but we have to stop this pokemon from destroying the town, Sunny come with me and Taemin stay here and look around and find out what's going on" she said as she left with Sunny leaving Taemin with the twin gym leaders. Sunny and MinJin ran heading to the town looking for Onew and found him hiding behind an house with an unconcious Mira "She's fine just out cold I'll watch her the Tyranitar went towards the center of town" as MinJin nods as she glanced at Gliscor and Mienfoo "watch them ok and keep them safe" as she ran with Sunny towards the destruction that led to the center of the town. They both widened their eyes surprised at what they saw as the looked at each other then at the ranging Tyranitar. Sunny and MinJin started calling to it hoping to distract it before it could do anymore damage but it seemed to fail. "We'll have to make it weak" MinJin said as she sent out Feebas while Sunny sent out Totodile. The confused pokemon swung its tail at the two pokemon, who dodged the attacks. Sunny quickly commanded for a water gun however it didn't seem to do anything. MinJin took out her pokedex, "Tyranitar is weak against fighting type attacks and some water attacks." MinJin puffed out some air, "great, I wish we knew that before." she said. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder, turning, her eye's widened, "K-Kwangmin?" The gym leader smiled, "hey, need some help?" She nodded, Kwangmin tossed his pokeball, "Poliwrath come on out!" MinJin noticed that he was still not at one hundred percent but he seemed to keep his composure. The pokemon came out ready to go. Kwangmin looked at the pokemon, "geeze this thing seems really pissed off." He uttered. MinJin looked over at him "you think? it seems something is making it stay here" she said with a small frown as she watched Tyranitar and at Feebas "Use dragon pulse ok?" as Feebas seemed to understand as it summuned the familiar magenta purple flames towards Tyranitar while Kwangmin made Poliwrath use submission that  made Poliwrath use a full body slam towards it hurting it in the process making Tyranitar stagger back a bit slightly dazed and confused.

Meanwhile, Onew tried to get Mira to a safer area Gilscor carried her on its back while Onew had Mienfoo on his shoulder. He then heard a strange sound from behind a small tree. He placed Mienfoo next to Gliscor and said, "wait here." The two nodded and waited for Onew to return. Onew saw a small box behind the tree with a dial and a switch, 'this thing looks like it can produce sound waves, is this why ludicolo stayed confused? If that's it then this might stop that tyranitar.' He thought. He quickly looked around for something to destroy it with, but nothing came to mind or into view for that matter. He then began to try and find an off switch, but the person who placed it here was one step ahead; there was no off switch. Puffing out a frustrated sigh he looked at his xtransiever, 'maybe this will work.' He sat in front of the box and placed the watch infront of it, messing with the frequency of the sound until it started to fad and blow a circut. Smiling Onew stood up, "I'm a genius!" He exclaimed. He then went back to the pokemon that were waiting for him. He checked on Mira who showed no signs of waking up anytime soon. He contacted MinJin, "Hey, the Tyranitar should calm down by now, I found the problem. I'm taking Mira back to her room, I don't see her waking up anytime soon." He could hear MinJin's frustration and a little hint of worry, "alright, we'll meet you there, we'll get this Tyranitar back to the forest area, I'm sure it can find its way home from there." She replied. Onew nods as he took the broke device as he sent out Happiny that came out cheerfully and reached up holding it. Since Happiny despite their small size are very strong so it was able to carry it as Gliscor carried Mira back to the hotel and into bed as Onew sat there waiting as Happiny placed the destroyed machine on the floor and settled to play with Mienfoo and Gliscor.

MinJin and Sunny carefully led Tyranitar out with the help of Kwangmin. Sunny carefully went to it "You can go now" she said looking up at it as Tyranitar looked down at her with a soft Ty...Tyran.. as it turned heading further into the woods as they watched it go. "I'm glad it's ok, but we better get back and check on Onew and Mira since Mira got hurt trying to stop Tyranitar" Sunny said as MinJin nods "You go I'll help Kwangmin back to the gym." she said as Sunny nodded leaving as MinJin looked at Kwangmin concerned "are you ok?" getting a nod from the gym leader as they slowly made their way back to the gym, to her surprise, beside the gym there as an house that was set up like an apartment built next to it as Kwangmin led her in. When they entered, they heard faint thumping of someone going down the stairs and it revealed an worried Youngmin and Taemin following slowly behind the worried gym leader "You worried me! I just left with Taemin to check the gym and the next thing I know you're gone!" Kwangmin smiled, rubbing the back of his head, "sorry hyung. I heard you guys talking and I wanted to help." Youngmin shook his head, "you should've told me though." Kwangmin pouted and replied, "would you have let me go if I asked?" Youngmin sighed, "I see your point." Kwangmin winked, "exactly. Also, Mira got hurt." Youngmin looked at MinJin and then dissapeard into the house. Taemin looked at the gym leader that was rummaging through the closet and he came back with a small box and handed it to MinJin, "here, as thank you for helping Kwangmin." MinJin took the box and thanked the twins. Kwangmin then perked up, "before I forget too." Taemin and MinJin looked at Kwangmin who grabbed a box from the counter near by. He opened it and said, "As the leaders of the water type gym, my brother and I would like to present you with your aqua badges, congragulations." Taemin and MinJin took their badges and thanked the two. "If you need any information or anything like that, contact us through your xtransciever." Youngmin added. Taemin nodded and Minjin smiled, "thank you." 

 

Back at the hotel, Mira's eyes opened and she slowly sat up in bed to see her pokemon patiently waiting for her to wake. Once they noticed her, they cuddled up to her, happy that she was alright. "W-what a way to start an adventure off. My head is killing me though." She said a little groggily. Mira blinked when a bottle and pain killers were suddenly present in front of her face, she slowly looked at the arms and up to see MinJin holding them out with a small smile "take them it'll help" as Mira smiles grateful and took them and sighs blinking as MinJin sat down and told her what happened. "you were knocked out by some rubble from a building from Tyranitar, so Onew stayed with you while Sunny and I went to stop it. Luckily Kwangmin helped us out and we sent it back to the forest, but Onew found what was making it confused and Sunny called Professor Willow to come and check it to see what's going on" she said as Mira blinks surprised by what she heard as she nods staying where she was. "Rest and you can join us when you're feeling better ok?" as MinJin got up and left the room silently. Mira groaned a little as she collapsed into the pillows, "m-my head." Mira uttered tiredly before falling asleep. 

Onew sat in his room placing a bowl of food to his pokemon that began to munch on the plate of food. He then grabbed some extra food for Mira's pokemon. Once he left the room, he saw MinJin coming down to the lobby, "Hey, how is she?" He wondered. "She's awake but has a headache so she might be sleeping, now." Onew nodded and went up stairs to her room after saying, "that's good to hear, I'm just going to give her pokemon some food."  MinJin nods watching him go as she walked into the professor's room as she sat on the bed watching Sunny and Willow work on the strange machine trying to figure out what it was made of and how it was able to confuse pokemon. Taemin suddenly spoke up "it's colored brown isn't it?" as Sunny looked up "yeah what about it?" she asked confused as Taemin said "we found another one at the gym but it was blue, and it did the same until Sneasel destroyed it, I can ask them to bring it here if you want" as Professor Willow beamed and nodded making Taemin nod leaving to call them as MinJIn said mindlessly "what if the colors represented what pokemon type it would confuse like brown for rock,.... blue for water..." as Sunny looked up looking at her, "wait say it again" as MinJin blinked and repeated confused "what about it?" as Sunny beamed "that's it!" making Professor Willow and MinJin look at her blankly when she suddenly got up excited "don't you see? They created them to control them based on their type like water, fire or grass like a poke ball.. or, or like a Pokemon Ranger!" she said happily, "they want to be able to control large amounts of Pokemon but these are prototypes since they aren't doing what they're supposed to do only making them confused and not controlling them that's what happened to Ludicolo and Tyranitar, but we'll have to see if other pokemons are ok and see if there's more if there is we need to destroy them and find a way to reverse it. I wonder would it work on the pokemons that are already captured? But if they can do it they'll be able to control large amounts  of Pokemons, that's why we're seeing all those strange people here, but what I don't get is why they're making them" she said as she frowned thinking as she paced muttering to herself. Professor Willow watched Sunny before looking at MinJin "Could you and Taemin when he gets back just search in the forest, and surrounding area as much as you can and report back to me? I'll stay here with Sunny and check on the other machine that they're bringing and I'll let you know if we find anything. I'll send Onew to join you guys and I'll have Mira stay with us" as MinJin nods getting up "Ok we will Professor."

Mira awoke to Onew placing some bowls of food down for her pokemon. "Hey you alright?" He asked. Mira smiled, "Yeah, I'm alright." Onew smiled and helped her sit up. "You really worried MinJin, Mira." The younger looked at the male a little confused, "w-what?" Onew nodded, "When she came back to the hotel she wanted to stay up here with you." Mira looked at Onew feeling guilty, "where is she?" Mira asked. "She went out on an errand that the professor sent her on." Mira nodded, "can you help me up." "Are you sure you have enough strength to get up?" Onew asked. Mira nodded. Onew helped her out of bed. She stumbled a little being a tad dizzy once standing up right, Onew immediatly went over to support her worried as Mira smiles slightly "I'm fine just dizzy" she said as Onew nods leading her to sit down and gave her a glass of water. "Professor Willow told me to tell you to take it easy for a bit until you're better and if you want you can go and see what Sunny and Professor are working on. They well we all found some sort of machine two of them that seems to make the pokemons confused."  making Mira interested "really? let's go I want to know" she said nodding slowly as Onew nods helping her head to the hotel room where Professor Willow temporairily was staying and transformed into a mini lab.

Once they arrived to the lab, Sunny smiled seeing Mira awake and moving around. "Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked. Mira smiled, "I'm fine just a little dizzy, but what's going on with the pokemon being confused?" She wondered. Sunny nodded and began explaining the situation, "these machines produce sound waves that only a certain type of pokemon can hear and each one is color oded to tell what type of pokemon the sound waves get to, so this brown one got to the tyranitar and I'm sure there was one around the gym for ludicolo." Mira nodded, "what about pokemon that have multiple types?" Sunny thought and said, "it affects them too if it has one of the types the machine has like Ludicolo was water grass and the machine was targeted towards water so it was affected since it had the water counter part." making Mira nod slowly and looked around "Where's Taemin and MinJin?" she asked as Sunny looked up from looking at a part of the machine "hm? oh they went to investigate the town and forest asking if anyone saw it and if they find some more to bring them in one piece if it's working so we can examine it's function" she said before resuming. Mira sighs nodding as she watched Sunny as Onew sat next to her "Want to play a game while we wait?" he finally asked making her blink "sure what game?" as Onew thinks "Phase 10?" as Mira blinks confused "what's that?" making Onew grin "I'll teach you" as he got up to get the cards and proceeded to teach her to play. After a few hours MinJin and Taemin came in with a green machine and another blue one "We got these two we had to destroy the other two but the others said they would help us bring them here" MinJin said as she turned to the Machamp and the Alakazam "Thank you for helping" she said as they grunted happily. She smiles handing them some treats watching them leave as she turns back to the others "Some people here have their own pokemons so they're also helping out I'll have to thank them later" she said as she looks at Professor Willow and Sunny "Are these ok?" she ask as Professor Willow beamed "yes! thank you" as Taemin sat down on a chair lazily watching them.

Mira looked at MinJin who was helping Sunny with the box. Onew nudged the younger, "go talk to her." He said. Mira got up and made way to her, "Hey, MinJin." She uttered. The other smiled, "what is it?" Mira bowed at a complete nintey degree angle, which shocked MinJin. "I'm sorry I worried you, I didn't mean too." MinJin smirked, "you are something else seriously." Mira straightened herself and flushed a little. MinJin pushed her playfully like she used to do back home. Mira smiled. The professor cleared and looked at the two girls before saying, "now that we have that out of the way, we have to figure out who is doing this, Mira did you notice anything weird at all?" Mira thought a little bit and then answered, "there was something odd going on in the forest not far from here, I was there with my pokemon and I saw a Sceptile being chased by a group of those guys from before, the guys that had the Suicune." as MinJin looked up curiously "wait" as she got up going to her bag as Cyndaquil followed her as she came back with a sketch pad "Could you describe the clothes?" she asks curiously as Mira blinked and nodded "Yeah...." as Mira thought "It's like one of those weird pirate outfits like striped blue and white striped leggings ragged light blue pants for the guys and navy grey short that's ragged as well for the females and both had a blue and white stripped shirt more cropped for the female and black bandana and a stash around their waist." she said as she remembered slowly "But.... the ones who were going after Sceptile was Green and black you know black shorts, black shirt and a green vest but for the females it had a cropped  green vest and a green baseball hat, with hiking boots and something weird on their arm like a machine of some sorts...." as she trailed off looking at MinJin seeing her sketch and smiles "Like these?" she asked turning the sketch over "this is the pirate outfit and this one is the scout or ranger outfit: as Mira smiles "Just like those!" as MinJin smiles then frowned "but the outfits are different based on the type have you noticed?" looking at them as Taemin spoke up "how can you draw so well?" as Mira smiles "MinJin likes fashion so she's really good drawing designs and such" she said proudly as MinJin blushed but frowned "But I feel that I'm missing something on their outfits...." she trailed off as she started thinking of what she could've missed until Sunny spoke up "they had a weird symbol on their bandana or hat right? I'm not sure what it looked like though..." as Onew brightened "I do" borrowing MinJin's sketch pad and started drawing them. The professor looked a little concerned as she said, "we must get to that forest. If one of us saw them trying to tango with a pokemon it can't be good." Mira nodded before looking to MinJin, "We can get to to the forest either flying or swimming, I think there's a trail, but we don't have time to take that route." Onew looked at Taemin and said, "you two head to the forest. Taemin and I will hit the trail to the forest maybe we can shut down anymore of those boxes along the way." The professor nodded and said, "contact me through your x-transiever if you should need help." Sunny nodded and said, "I'll shut down the remaining boxes in town and the forest." They nod as Sunny watched them go in pairs.

 

Mira and MinJin walked out of the pokemon center first. MinJin took out her xtransiever and pulled up a map, "show me the area where you saw that Sceptile." She said. Mira pointed to the area of the forest near the lake. "How will we get there? You don't have a pokemon that can get you there and my Gliscor...I don't think it can carry two people." Minjin thought for a minuet before asking, "what about your Buizel?" Mira nodded, "that might work." Mira tossed her pokeballs out to reveal the happy pokemon Gliscor! Bui-Bui! "I need your help to get to the forest across the lake. Gliscor, you take MinJin and I'll go with Buizel." The pokemon nodded and they set off to the lake. MinJin went to Gliscor as it held her flying to the other side of the lake as Mira looks at Buizel "Hold on I have my swimsuit" remembering that she was wearing it under her clothes as she took her clothes off and into her bag putting it in a clear waterproof bag before going to Buizel as she held onto it's back while it swam. Soon they arrived where MinJin was waiting with Gliscor and Cyndaquil. Mira and Buizel got out of the lake and she dried off with some heat from Cyndaquil and soon put her regular clothes on. "Ok where do we start?" MinJin asks looking around as Mira thinks "what about over there?" she asks pointing to a direction "it looks like it's been trampled on and the branches on the trees are broken" she said making MinJin nod as Mira returned her pokemon as Cyndaquil stayed close to MinJin as they walked carefully in the broken path way. The two nodded and began to head toward the direction of the trampled branches. Mira stopped and returned her pokemon to their pokeballs. "You better return your Cyndaquil, just in case if any of those boxes are around." MinJin nods as she looks at Cyndaquil looking apologetic "I know you hate the pokeball just for now ok? I'll give you treats and cuddles when we get back" as Cyndaquil whined before reculatnly returning to the pokeball making MinJin sigh. "Ok let's go on the way back I'll have to get some treats" she said as Mira rolls her eyes amused but nods. "Ok let's go" Mira said walking with MinJin as they looked around observing making sure things were ok and the pokemons were ok.

As they continued to look around, MinJin noticed something up a head, "Mira look what's that." Mira crept closer and to get a closer look. "MinJin it's that Sceptile!" The two tried to come closer, but the pokemon stood up angry. "Easy, you remember me right?" Mira said trying to calm the pokemon however the pokemon did not seem itself. Mira looked around. "MinJin its confused." Minjin looked around, "keep it busy, I'll look for the box" Mira nodded. "Buizel come out and help!" Buizel came out Bui. Buizel! as Mira said "Can you help me keep it busy while MinJin looks for the machine?" as Buizel nods facing Sceptile as MinJin searched for the machine that was making the poor pokemon confused and others that were in the area, making MinJin send out Cyndaquil to keep them busy along with Eevee. "Come on..." she mumbled hearing Mira saying orders for the Buizel as it fought against Sceptile. MinJin looks around before seeing it hidden with in the tree hollow covered by bushes that was making it hard to find it as she sent out Feebas to use Water gun to destroy it. As she did that the pokemons including Sceptile was recovering looking cofused as MinJin looks at Mira "talk to it" Mira nodded and walked up to the pokemon. "Sceptile, you remember me don't you, my pokemon and I helped you a while ago." S-Sceptile... "You do remember me right?" Scep.....tile.... Mira's Buizel walked over and nuzzled it then looked at Mira. Mira nodded, but then she heard something, "MinJin, did you hear that?" The other girl nodded and said, "we should get out of here." Mira stopped, "but what about Sceptile?" Suddenly a loud screech came from above a large bat landed on the ground obviously hungry and it knew that sceptile would not be able to defend itself. Mira took out her pokedex and scanned the pokemon, "Noivern the flying and dragon type pokemon. Noviern fly about and and attack careless prey, it uses ultrasoncic waves to reduce large rocks to pebbles" Mira looked at MinJin who was just as nervous. "ChimChar come out!" ChimChar! "You won't get near this sceptile!" Mira spoke to Noivern. MinJin watched them silently widening her eyes as she saw a glint of silver something like a collar that was wrapped around the Noivern's neck that was too tight for it. "Wait! Let me try something" she said noticing that it was too skinny for a pokemon even for a wild one as she slowly nears it noticing the Noivern turn to it flapping angrily making MinJin wince feeling  a sharp stone cut her cheek from the mini whirl winds it was making ignoring Mira's pleads to stop she nears the angry hungry pokemon. "Calm down it's ok, you're suffering aren't you? And so hungry" she said softly watching it growl as it landed in front of her crouched watching her "It's the collar on your neck isn't it? It's choking you making you starve..." she said sadly slowly making baby steps to it. Mira kept her Chimchar out but returned her Buizel and went to take care of the Sceptile. MinJin slowly reached for the collar to try and remove it. ChimChar seemed uneasy watching MinJin Char ChimChar Mira looked at ChimChar who seemed uneasy and looked around S-Sceptile.... Sceptile went to Mira silently  as Mira smiles gently at the pokemon getting out Oran berries giving it to Sceptile to eat and recover. MinJin frowns seeing it was too tight and hard to remove as MinJin sent Cyndaquil out "can you make a small flame to break the collar?" she asked as Cyndaquil nods Cyndi! Cyndi! making her smile "Noivern stay still ok?" she said as she held it's head as Cyndaquil neared it emmitting a small red flame as it slowly melted the metal that was holding it together until it fell off. "There you go" she said smiling at Noivern as she went to her bag getting some berries "here you go" she said as Noivern slowly approached the berries she had in her hands before taking them and slowly eating them. MinJin smiles relaxing only to hear the frantic sounds of Cyndaquil as it tugged on her leg looking at the cut she got on her cheek, arms and legs from the whirlwinds that Noivern was whipping up due to it's distress and anger. "Ah... It's ok Cyndaquil just some scratches nothing major" she smiles gently as Mira went over making MinJin sit on a fallen tree and huffs as she silently got the small first aid kit tending to MinJin's injuries while Noivern and Sceptile were busy eating and Cyndaquil moving between them worried.

ChimChar! Mira turned and saw the same trainers from before, "what the? You again!" The pokemon trainer smirked, "well well, who knew we'd run into you here of all places." Mira looked at the two pokemon they were weak and they didn't have energy to fight. "Who are you anyway?" The Trainer smirked, "why We are from Team Magma, Courtney and James. We are collecting pokemon and I need every pokemon here." Mira was getting angry, "ChimChar go!" char! moving to stand in front of them it's tail flaring up as Cyndaquil stood next to it it's flame on it's back flaring up as they stared challengingly at the trainers. The trainers laughed as James sent a Magby and Courtney sent Litleo as MinJin stood up and smiles innocently "what about a double battle?" she asks "you both have two pokemons right?" she asks as Courtney and James looked confused and nods "Well send them out, we will use only two as well to be fair" she said as one sent Pansear that joined Magby the other sent Slugma to join Litleo. MinJin smiles "I see...." she said as she sent out Feebas as Mira looks over at MinJin and sent out Gible 'Let's start" she said serenely, "to be nice we'll let you guys go first" making them glower as one said "Litleo Fire Fang at that Cyndaquil and Slugma Flame Thrower at it too" he said angrily making Mira widen her eyes "that's not fair!" as MinJin lifted her hand "It's fine' watching them lazily as Slugma sent a ball of flame towards Cyndaquil as the Litleo ran towards it flaming as it bit it before backing away. "Wha-" James said shocked seeing that it didn't do much damage to the pokemon as MinJin smiles "You should know Cyndaquil has a hidden ability called Flash Fire any fire type moves you use on it will only help my pokemon boost it's fire moves by absorbing the fire and boosting it's attack thus less damage" she said calmly as she said "My turn, Cyndaquil use Wild Charge at Magby and Feebas.... use Scald" she said watching them as Cyndaquil started running creating an electrical current as it fully slammed into Magby shocking it and hurting it with the electrical current also shocking Pansear along the process before moving back getting some recoil due to the damage it did as Feebas sent out scalding hot water to both of them making them faint. James spluttered angrily "That's not fair!" as he returned his pokemons making MinJin giggle "you didn't play fair so why should I?" as Mira looks over shocked before blinking facing Courtney who looks hesitant "Slugma use Rock Slide on Gible and Magby use Feint Attack on Chimchar" Mira smirked, "Gible, Chimchar dig!" The pokemon nodded and quickly dug under ground. "What!" Courtney exclaimed. Mira smiled, "Is there a problem?" Courtney growled, "Making them both dig is not fair go Slugma attack the trainer, fire spin!" Mira's eyes widened, "Chim Char! help!" The fire type leapt out and used flame thrower to block the fire type attack.

"Gible Dragon Pulse on the Magby!" Gible pounced up in front of the Magby and attacked sending out a purple like pulse at Magby making it faint. Chimchar and Gible faced Slugma as Mira smiles "Gible use Bulldoze and Chimchar use Submission" she said as Gible started stomping on the ground making fractures and sent large waves of earth towards Magby as Chimchar did a full body slam at Magby that made it faint. "We won so leave, or we will send you on your way" Mira said watching them challengingly. Courtney and James glared as they returned their pokemons and said "No we will capture them" getting pokeballs out making MinJin frown "Well then.... Feebas can you use Surf to send them on their way?" she asks sweetly Fee..Feebas! as it summoned large waves of water and send them out as MinJin smiles "thank you" returning Feebas "I'll treat you all" heading to Noivern "Hey are you ok? You're free but be careful ok?" she said gently as Mira went to Sceptile, "Are you alright?" Sceptile nodded and slowly got up and went back to the forest. "well let's continue looking, maybe there will be some more boxes." Mira said making MinJin nod as she started to walk and noticed Noivern following them "hm? Want to help?" she asks Noi...Noivern making them smile "Ok then let's go" Mira said walking with Cyndaquil and Noivern following Mira's Chimchar and Gible as the girls listened to them chatter. MinJin smiles walking beside Mira as the checked the forest for any more machines or injured pokemons, the did find some injured pokemons and tended to them before letting them go into the wild again and found some machines that haven't been activated and destroyed them marking their locations for the others to bring it back to Sunny and Professor Willow as Mira contacted them about the news.