Trouble! And a Surprise?

Pokemon!

pokemon%20fish_wallpaperswa.com_72.jpg

The five teens walked along the forest trail silent with occasional talk but mainly silence among them until Cyndaquil decided to take off into the bushes making MinJin widen her eyes running after her pokemon. "Cyndaquil! don't" dissapearing into the bushes with her pokemone. The other teens blinked surprised and confused as they faintly heard her voice and the sounds of Cyndi! Cynda! Mira sighs "Lets go follow them and help if we need too" as Sunny and Onew agreed as Onew looked faintly annoyed as they followed Mira trying to find the others only to hear a sound of Onew falling down when he tripped on a tree root. "Onew are you ok?" Sunny asked as she walked over helping Onew who smiles "Yeah just fell down again" he said cheerfully brushing the dirt off his legs as they resumed walking. While they were walking MinJin heard Cyndaquil by a bush looking agitated as it keep saying Cyndi! Cynda! going from the bush to MinJin making her look confused as she went over and widened her eyes seeing a Shinx trapped in a net badly injured as it struggled weakly against it Shi....Shinx... MinJin widened her eyes as she looked at the net seeing it complicated for her to break it to free the injured pokemon. "Cyndaquil can you burn the ropes?" she asked as Cyndaquil looked at MinJin as if to say "Of Course I Can!" before letting out soft flames from its tail to help burn the ropes until MinJin carefully got Shinx. "You poor thing let me get you to Onew to treat you ok?" she said to it as it moved weakly against her but seemed calmer. "Hey! Leave that Pokemon you brat!" a voice said making her look up seeing a group of people dressed in strange clothes. They looked intimidating with their pokemon making MinJin look uneasy as she held it close to her "No!" she said shaking her head "It's hurt, did you do this to it?" she asks upset as Cyndaquil stood in front of her it's tail flaring up in flames showing it was upset. "Tch that brat, Koffing take care of them while I get that Shinx" a grunt said going forward before staggering back when a flame hit near his foot and a familiar voice to MinJin say "Stay away from her!" Mira says narrowing her eyes "Ganging up on a girl alone? That's pretty pathetic, MinJin you ok?" looking at MinJin who nodded before facing them "Hmm there's five of you guys and five of us let's take them out" she said "and find answers" looking determined as Sunny and Onew nodded agreeing as Taemin sighs "Why am I here?" he grumbled annoyed as he sent out Piplup "Let's get this over with so I can fight the gym leader"

Mira tossed out her chimchar and buizel both pokemon ready to attack. The grunt chuckled, "fools! You think that I'm going to get scared by a bunch of starter pokemon from a bunch of brats? Think again, Koffing poison gas attack." Mira smirked, "Chimchar, flamethrower!" Chimchar! the pokemon released flame from its mouth. The flames and gas touch attacking the Koffing. The grunt looked at his injured pokemon, "koffing come back" The pokemon returned to the pokeball as the grunt ran off. Mira turned to Minjin, "let Onew take a look at the Shinx I'll follow him, see where it leads." MinJin nods, "ok be careful." Mira nodded and looked at Sunny, "come with me, just in case." Sunny nodded and the two girls ran off to follow the grunt. "Chimchar, buizel go on ahead try and find his trail." Mira said Char! Bui Bui! ChimChar went out into the trees to follow the grunt and buizel jumped into a near by stream to search for the grunt.  

Taemin started standing guard with Piplup as MinJin watches Onew tent to Shinx worried asking if it was ok as Onew sighs "It's ok but pretty badly injured, I can heal it but it needs to go to the pokemon center" he said looking up at MinJin his usual cheerful face serious. MinJin nods biting her lip as she looks at Shinx "I can hold it it's small enough for me to hold until it's safe for us to get to town..." she trailed off looking at the injured pokemon. She reached out holding the injured Shinx "Let's help the others" as MinJin got up with it and Onew nods sending out his Turtwig who joins them as they went the direction where Mira and Sunny went. "Let's go after them" Taemin said as they ran following the trail as Taemin called Mira through the xranscaivier when they were at the pokelab. "Where are you?" he asks Mira. "we are in a cave....we are all badly injured including the trainer....b-buizel!" b-bui! The xranscaivier went dead, the signal went dead. Minjin got nervous, "what happened to Sunny?" "You guys!" Sunny came out with a badly injured Totodile. "What happened?" Onew asked obviously worried, which almost intrigued Minjin. "Mira needs help, she got ambushed with her pokemon." 

Mira held onto her pokemon tightly, "are you guys alright?" she asked. b-bui...b-bui~ char... the pokemon replied weakly. "come out come out where ever you are." A grunt called out. Mira placed her pokemon down onto her jacket that she was wearing. "Stay here and wait until the coast is clear." The pokemon began to panic bui~ Chimchar~ they shook their heads. Mira couldn't leave them behind and took them into her arms and ran off. A Houndour began barking when it saw Mira running out of the cave. Mira couldn't run far from a bad injury to the leg. She made it out of the cave and hid her pokemon in a near by bush, "stay here please. The others should be coming soon, just wait here." Her pokemon nodded sadly and watched as Mira got the grunts attention.  

Minjin narrowed her eyes determined as she took off where Sunny said where Mira was as Taemin followed her. "Hey slow down!" he said making MinJin only speed up until she say a grunt advancing on Mira who was badly injured. "Yah! it's me you punk not her! I have the one you're looking for!" she said angrily as the grunt turned to face her "Cyndaquil tackle now!" as Taemin joined her and said "Bubble Piplup" hitting the houndor making it yelp. "Wha- YOU BRATS" the grunt roared furious "Bite them! Zubat out and Bite" he said sending out Zubat to attack as well.

 

Mira sighed in relief as Onew walked over, "are you alright?" He asked. Mira nodded , "could be better you have no idea what they were doing in that cave." Onew was now curious but he pushed it aside and helped Mira.  Sunny found Mira's pokemon huddled together. She picked them up and brought them over to her. The pokemon even though they were injured were glad to see her. Mira smiled as she reached for them hugging them as Onew tended to them as well. They then watched how MinJin and Taemin worked together as a team to defeat the grunt and his pokemon. Soon the grunt was forced to return his fainted pokemon into pokeballs as he stepped back "Y-you'll pay for this" he stammered pulling out a walkie talkie speaking into it "Abort the plan Abort!" he said as he ran off making Taemin and MinJin watch him leave before walking over to where the others were. "Mira what was going on in the cave?" Onew asked Mira as he tended to the pokemon and Mira's leg. "We need to know so we can know what we're looking for before calling the police over" he said. Mira looked at Onew and said, "I think they had a legendary in there. One of them said something about Lugia and Ho-Oh and how they were getting closer to them." The others looked at each other. Taemin spoke up, "Mira, finding legendary pokemon is hard work, Lugia and Ho-Oh? No one ever sees them so what makes you so sure thats what they said?" Mira slowly got up with the help of Onew, "follow me." She lead the group back to the cave and went inside. She walked in and pointed to a large cage that held a pokemon. Taemin was at loss for words. "There is your proof."

MinJin widened her eyes seeing an caged Suicune "It's beautiful, Are they trying to get Entei, Raikou and Suicune together to summon Luigia and Ho-Oh like in the legend?" she murmured softly as she slowly walked towards it before looking at the cage. "I think we can free it if we can some how damage the locks here" she said pointing to an area where  it was already damaged. "Let's have our pokemon do their strongest moves there's a chance it'll break" she said as she held Shinx "It's injured too" she said seeing the battered state the legendary pokemon was in before looking down at her Cyndaquil "Use flame thrower ok?" as she stepped back as the others gave their pokemon orders to use their strongest move on the lock. 

Once the pokemon was freed, it stepped out of the cage and swiftly ran off. "Geeze for being injured that thing can really run." Sunny added. "Alright, lets head to the nearest town, three pokemon are seriously hurt and I think Mira needs to have a doctor look at her injury." Onew said looking at Mira and how she held her injured pokemon. "I agree that we need to get to a pokemon center for the pokemon but I don't I'll need a doctor, I'm fine really." Mira spoke up. "Oh, no, don't give me that. You need a doctor that isn't a question." Onew replied, raising his voice a little. Mira saddened and sighed, "alright, alright. Lets go." 

When they arrived to FairView town, it was midafternoon. Mira went to the doctors while the others went to the pokemon center to have their pokemon healed. After a while, Taemin went outside for some fresh air and saw Mira walking over, "Hey." he said. "Hi." Mira replied. "So, are you alright?" Mira nodded, "Yeah."  Taemin noticed something off about Mira, "What's wrong now?" Mira looked up and said, "nothing, its just, I don't know if I'm strong enough to be a pokemon trainer. This is the second time you guys came to help me. My pokemon tried so hard and all I did was get hurt, I didn't do anything what kind of trainer will come out of me?" Taemin sighed, "Look, the first time you didn't have a pokemon, and the second time your pokemon were injured there was nothing you could do. Here's a little tip, if you give up now, how will you know what kind of potential you might have and how strong you can really get." Mira smiled. "Right. Point taken." Taemin smirked, "good, now come with me, there is a Pokemon day-care here and we all need to get some new pokemon, come and help me pick some out for the group." Mira nodded. The two went off together to the day-care. 

The day care was a large building and infront was a large banner that read 'Pokemon Adoption Day!' Mira and Taemin walked inside and began to look around. Mira was immediatly drawn to a pokemon, it sat on the ground chewing on a toy, she took out her pokedex and scanned the pokemon: "Gible the dragon and ground pokemon. It nests in horizontal holes in cave walls. It pounces on prey that come to close." Taemin smirked, "it suits you, go and claim it before someone else does." Mira smired and walked over to the Pokemon. It noticed her and smiled Gible~ "Hey there little one, would you like to come with me?" The pokemon got up and nodded Gi~ble Mira took out one of her pokeballs and placed it infront of Gible. The pokemon pressed the button on the ball and it went inside without any hesitation. Mira got up and looked around for another pokemon for the other. Taemin called Mira over "what about this one?" he asked pointing to a Growlithe that was busily chewing on a bone. As Mira scanned it with her pokedex "Very friendly and faithful to people. It will try to repel enemies by barking and biting." making her smile "I think that'll be perfect for Sunny" she said making Taemin grin nodding as they told the Pokemon breeder to reserve it as they walked before Taemin stoped in front of a murky water tank looking into it curiously "What's in here?" he asks curious as a Pokemon Breeder walked over "It's a Feebas, It's a pokemon that eats anything, so it can even live in polluted streams and lakes. No one pays any attention to it. But if you put the effort and love to it, it becomes a beautiful pokemon" the Pokemon Breeder smiles "It's rare to see it fully evolve though but worth it" making Taemin slowly smile "I know who will be perfect for it" he murmured making Mira look at Taemin curiously then at the ugly looking pokemon "Who would?" she asked as Taemin smiles "MinJin would, wouldn't she?" he asks making Mira nod "True she would"  as Taemin grinned telling the Pokemon Breeder to hold it as well as they walked before they heard a Hapi! Hapi! making them curious as they walked over as Taemin pulled out his pokedex "Happiny It carries a round, egg-shaped rock in its belly pouch and gives the rock to its friends." as Taemin looked at Mira "It would be good for Onew it's a kind pokemon and likes helping others" making them grin at each other as they walked again looking for a pokemon for Taemin. They started browsing the pokemons there before Taemin stopped lifting his pokedex scanning  a pokemon "Sneasel It feeds on eggs stolen from nests. Its sharply hooked claws rip vulnerable spots on prey." As Taemin admired Sneasel "I want this one" he said as the Sneasel stared at Taemin challengingly Snea! Sneasel! as Taemin held his pokeball "Want to join me?" he asks tilting his head as he waited before Sneasel stared at Taemin before looking at the pokeball and slowly accpeted him. "I'm looking forward to working with you" he said looking down at his newly captured pokemon before looking at Mira "Ready to go to the others?" he asks as Mira nodded as they walked back to where the others were.

As they arrived they saw a fully healed Shinx playing with Cyndaquil. Onew, Sunny and MinJin were sitting as Onew's Turtwig and Sunny's Totodile played together as their trainers chatted with each other before they looked up seeing Taemin and Mira. MinJin smiles seeing her as she went over to Mira "Are you ok? Is your leg ok?" she asked worried as Mira rolled her eyes "Yeah I'm fine" making the others chuckle as Sunny asked "where did you two go?" as Taemin shrugs "We went to the pokemon day care center they were having an adoption day and Mira and I already got new ones and we chose some for you guys but we want to know if you want to see them" he calmly said as Onew grinned "Yeah! I wanna see!" as Sunny nods happily. Mira blinked "why hasn't the Shinx left?" she asked seeing it still there and even went to MinJin when Cyndaquil went to her. "Perhaps it wants to join you?" Sunny suggested looking at MinJin who blinked surprised kneeling down asking softly to Shinx "Shinx want to join?" she asked before smiling as it went to her nuzzling her hand making her beam as she held out a pokeball that it willingly went into. "Thank you Shinx I can't wait to work with you" she softly said. She got up picking up her Cyndaquil holding it "Lead the way" she said as Taemin nodded leading them to the Pokemon Day-Care first showing Sunny the Growlithe. Sunny slowly smiles kneeling down as she looked at Growlithe "Hi there" She softly said to it holding her hand out to it.

As they were in the day care Mira noticed one of the grunts from the cave. She stopped, "Taemin, look there." The other turned around and saw him sneeking off. "Lets see what's going on." He stated. Mira nodded and they followed the grunt. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" Taemin called to him. The grunt smirked evilly and said, "This place is a pokemon bank ready to be taken out! Our boss will be pleased with this many Pokemon." Mira rolled her eyes, "like we would let that happen." The grunt smirked again, "well, then, lets settle this Houndour, Koffing, get rid of these pests." The grunt threw his pokeballs, they opened to reveal the pokemon. Taemin threw his pokemon, "alright Sneasel let's see what you've got!" The pokeball opened and the Sneasel stood cool calm and collected Sneasel! Mira tossed her pokeball, "Come out and help Gible!" The pokeball opened releasing the Gible. Gi~ble! "Houndour flamethrower!" "Gible dig!" Gi~ble the pokemon dug underground missing the flamethrower. While Sneasel kept the other pokemon busy, the Gible dug behind the grunt and popped out to see what was going on. There was a large net and inside were Pokemon eggs. Gi~ble! The pokemon chewed on the ropes of the net and dug another hole, it then hid the eggs and covered it up again before going back to Mira. It jumped out the hole it dug and appeared in front of Mira. "Alright Gible dragon pulse!" Gi~ble! as it emitted a purple flame towards Houndour making the other pokemon yelp as Mira grins "Great! now dig!" as Gible dug underground just as the Houndour did another flamethrower. Gi~Ble! as it dug it's way out under Houndour attacking it making whine as it fainted. Taemin called over "are you ok?" making Mira nod as she calls over "you?" making Taemin roll his eyes nodding "yeah Sneasel took care of that koffing already" The grunt growled as he was forced to return his pokemon "We still have the- Hey!" he yelled furious when he turned seeing the net he had that was filled with Pokemon eggs vanish "Where did they go!?!" he said as Mira glanced at Gible who seemed to beam at her with it's sharp teeth as if he was saying 'I did good didn't I?" making Mira smile as she nodded. The grunt faced the two teens "Y-You'll pay for this" he said running away. "Yeah yeah we heard that" Taemin grumbled as he looks at Mira "where did the net go?" he asks. Mira looked at Gible "Can you get it?" Gi~ble! The pokemon dug getting the net with the eggs before coming back up with it "Good job Gible!" Mira said as Taemin and Mira held the net heading back where a Pokemon Breeder was frantically looking for them "Looking for these?" Taemin called out.

The Pokemon Breeder looked up relieved "Yes! What happened?" she asked as she hurried over to help them as she listened to the young teens explain. "That's awful! We'll need to keep a closer eye on the pokemons and eggs.." she murmured "But the problem is that not a lot of people know about this event so not a lot of pokemon are being adopted.... Could you guys all help out making it possible so they all can have a home or a trainer?" she asks hopefully. Taemin opened his mouth to say no as Mira elbowed him "We will! Let's get the others and tell them I think my parents and Professor Willow wouldn't mind getting new pokemons. Taemin call Professor Willow she's your aunt and ask her to spread the word I'll do the same with my parents" she said pulling out her Xranscavier to call her parents as Taemin sighs unwillingly calling Professor Willow as the Pokemon Breeder smiles happily walking to where the other three teens were to ask them and naturally they agreed to help. They call called their families but MinJin smiles as her parents agreed to come saying they would like to get a companion for the family's Purrlion. She smiles before walking away from the others as she called someone "Hyung? C-Can you  come to FairView? There's a Adopt a Pokemon and I wanted to know... can you come?" she asks softly  and slowly smiled as she heard the other voice sigh "Alright I'll come Minnie. I'll see you soon ok?" he said making her smile. "See you soon~" as she walked back humming happily not noticing that Taemin watched the whole thing as he watches MinJin talk happily to the Pokemon Breeders about making fliers and a test to show what pokemon would suit a person so they wouldn't return it when they found out they couldn't handle it. Soon they were making posters that Onew and Sunny left to go around town passing fliers and asking people to call other people to come. Mira and MinJin were greeting people that came and asking them what they wanted and to take the test so they can show them the pokemon that would suit them.

A Pokemon Breeder went to Taemin "What's wrong?" he asked seeing the young teen leaning against the wall not making a move as he seemed to watch a particular teen intently. Taemin blinked "Hm? Nothing wrong" he said pushing away from the wall as he went over to where MinJin and Mira were to help them as Onew and Sunny came back panting and smiling "We sent out all the fliers" Onew said beaming as he stops and remembers "Oh yeah we only saw Sunny's Growlithe that you guys chose for her what about MinJin and me?" he asks as Mira widened her eyes "Oh yeah!" she said grabbing Onew's hand "Minnie follow us" she said as MinJin nods following behind them as Mira showed Onew the Happiny "We thought you would like this" she said as Onew grins kneeling down as he looked at the pokemon amaused. Hapi~ny! the Happiny waddled to Onew holding out it's egg shaped rock to him which he took. "Want to be my pokemon?" he asked before smiling as the pokemon jumped agreeing with him. Soon he held a pokeball for it and it willingly went into it before coming back out again to get it's rock egg back into it's pouch and held its tiny arms up as if to say "Hold me" which Onew did before putting it down next to him as it happily followed Onew. Mira led MinJin to a water tank "This is yours" making MinJin look confused as she looked into the murky water "What is?" she asked before blinking surprised seeing the Feebas. MinJin looked at Feebas curiously as she neared it "Hmm well it's not attractive but it does have potential" she said looking over at Mira smiling "Thanks" as she went to the Feebas talking to it softly before taking it as her own pokemon. Sunny watched them confused to why they gave MinJin a weak ugly looking pokemon before shaking her head as she went to Taemin "Taemin.. I haven't said anything but we need to tell the police about the cave.... but not abot Suicune not yet" she softly said as she looks up at Taemin her usual cheerful face serious. Taemin nodded, "Yes, we should also keep an eye out for that group they might try the same stunt again with a different pokemon." Sunny nodded. "right, oh also, we got some rooms at a near by inn tonight, you and Minjin are rooming together and Onew and Mira are rooming together." Taemin arched a brow, "Really? So you get your own room?" Sunny smiled brightly, "of course, its just me and my pokemon!" she exclaimed as Taemin just sighed.

 

Mira started to notice that the crowds of people were starting to dispures, that gave her an idea. She tossed her pokeballs, "Gible, Buizel, Chimchar come on out." The three pokemon came out happy and ready to help. "Listen we need to find these other pokemon some homes, so let's do something fun." Bui! ChimChar! Gi~ble! Buizel shot its water gun making it look like a fountain while ChimChar did flips over it and Gible lifted Buizel onto its back fin. The passerbyes were so intrigued that they walked in and asked what was going on. "Its adopt a Pokemon day at the day care!" Mira replied. "Are these your pokemon?" A person asked. "Yes they are." Mira answered. She smiles as she said "I got Gible here isn't he cute?" she asks smiling as she led the interested customers to the others to look at the pokemons. Soon all their parents came and Professor Willow came as well. Professor Willow smiles walking over to the teens talking to them "Hello you guys are doing great" she said seeing the busy people looking at Pokemon "We are~ want a pokemon for your research?" Sunny asks happily as Professor Willow smiles "I would I need a phsyic one" she said making Sunny perk up as she held the surprised Professor's arm dragging her to an area in the far corner holding her pokedex "Gothitatheir ribbonlike feelers increase their psychic power and they often are staring at something. " as Sunny beams up at Professor Willow "It's a good pokemon and loves to help out." she said "We've been having a hard time finding a place for it since it's weak...." looking sad as Professor Willow smiles lightly kneeling down in front of the shy Gothita Go...Goti...Gothita... it murmured dejectedly "Well Gothita care to join  me in my research?" she asks chuckling as the Gothita perked up going to the Professer happily saying Go! Gotia! making her smilel as she held a pokeball for it "In you go" as it willingly went into her pokeball "Hmm thank you Sunny, Is there any Pokemon eggs?" she asks "There is" Onew said overhearing them making them both look up at Onew who blushed "Sorry heard that part with the eggs, Taemin and Mira chased off a theif trying to steal them you can ask her" he said pointing to a female Pokemon Breeder that had some Magma watching over the eggs. Professor Willow got up thanking Onew as she went over to talk about getting some pokemon eggs.

The two teens looked up when they heard a squeal and saw MinJin hugging a tall male wearing a hoodie and a baseball hat as she was beaming up at him holding his hand talking to him. They wondered who he was and noticed that Mira looked confused as well so the childhood friend didn't know who he was either while Taemin looked annoyed by what just happened. MinJin smiles up at the mysterious guy happily as they started chatting, she gently pulled his arm leading him over to where her parents were. They blinked surprised when MinJin's parents greeted the male warmly hugging him and her as well talking to them before waving bye to look at the pokemons. She led the tall male to a section pointing to a pokemon as she smiles at him they faintly heard her say "Take Deino it suits you" MinJin said to him making the male sigh "Jeez Min you have a talent for convincing me" he grumbled as he knelt down "Wanna join?" he asks the Deino that growled at him making MinJin blink "He wasn't that mean before...." as the tall male smiles up at MinJin "I like challenges remember my first Pokemon, Charmander? He wouldn't get along with me and he's now my closest companion it will be the same with Deino" as he looks at the defensive pokemon "I don't know what happened to you when they rescued you but you can trust me, you trust Min right? She trusts me so you can too" as the Deino hesitated before inching slowly to him. The male slowly held the Deino as MinJin beams holding her Cyndaquil as she pulled out her camera she always had with her since she loved taking pictures and did a picture with them smiling with their pokemons. She remebered something "Oh! give this to Hyung too since he couldn't come could you give him this Axew and Junnie Bagon?" leading him to another pokemon that was chewing on a ball as her brother slowly smiles nodding "yeah I can" making her beam as she told it to come over and follow them as MinJin soon held the male's arm dragging him over to get the paper work done since it was a rescued pokemon to sign some papers before they walked around together. Soon they saw MinJin's parents get a Lillipup making MinJin coo over it as the male chuckled amused 'Purrloin would like it~" she smiles up at her parents nodding happily.

Mira was sitting with her pokemon, "you guys were great!" "Excuse me, what's going on here?" A woman asked walking over with a pokemon. Mira was really intrigued it looked a lot like a Ralts she took out her pokedex and scanned the pokemon "Gardevoir the psychic and fairy pokemon. In order to protect its trainer it will use its psychic powers to create a small black hole." Mira smiled, "its pokemon adoption day at the day-care." The woman smiled, "oh how lovely!" she exclaimed. "Your pokemon is really beautiful." Mira complemented. "Oh why thank you but this isn't my pokemon this is my son's pokemon, I am just taking it out on a little stroll." Mira nodded in understanding. "Yes, my son is a great trainer, he's a gym leader you know." Mira's eyes widened, "really? Does he battle with Gardevoir a lot?" The mother saddened, "this is the only pokemon he uses, and I'm afraid this Gardevoir is not as young as it used to be. So I thought I could get him another pokemon to use in his battles." Mira nodded, "well I think there are some fairy types still avaliable." the woman smiled. "I see you have some adorable looking pokemon as well." Mira smiled, "Thank you." "I would like to see how they perform in battle." as Mira smiles nodding "Sure we can, you know.... you can get an Evee and evolve it into a fairy type if your son wanted to I mean but it will take lots of affection for him to make it evolve" she offered as the mother smiles lightly "hmm can I see the Evee?" she asks making Mira grin nodding as she lead the mother over to the Evee pulling out her pokedex "Evee: A rare Pokémon that adapts to harsh environments by taking on different evolutionary forms." as the mother smiles "hmm that does sound it has potential" she beams nodding as she looekd at Gardevoir "What about it?" she asks as Gardevoir neared the Evee Garde? Gardevoir? Evee! Eve! as the two pokemon seemed to talk before Gardevoir turned to the mother nodding Gardi!  it chimed happily. Mira approached the mother "you can coose any of us to battle it along with some others that you fancy" making the mother smile "That would be lovely" she said nodding in agreement. Bui Bui! Piplup! Mira saw her Buizel and Taemin's piplup argue. Mira excused herself and picked up the pokemon. "Buizel, you know you can be even cooler if you learn to not get involved in silly arguements." She said looking at it smiling. Buizel made a look that said 'piplup started it.' Mira chuckled and said, "Buizel, please no more fighting, ok?" Bui...Bui... it replied defeated. Mira put it back on the ground and said, "I'm going to need your fighting spirit for our gym battle ok?" Buizel got all of its energy back Bui! Bui! 

The mother came back, "Shall we proceed with our battle?" she asked. Mira nodded, "Sure." Mira lead the woman to an open field and said, "Shall we use three on three?" The woman smiled, "sure." "I'll proctor" Said the same guy that was with Minjin earlier. "This is a three on three match, battle begin!" Mira took out her first pokeball, "Chimchar come on out!" Chimchar! it exclaimed. The woman smiled and took out her own pokeball "Alright Azumarill come on out." Out came a blue rabbit like pokemon Marill! Mira took out her pokedex and scanned the pokemon "Azumarill the water and fairy type pokemon and the evolved form of Marill, its long ears are like sensors it can pick out the movements of other living things on the river bed." "ok Azumaril water gun!" the woman commanded. Mira quickly commanded, "Chimchar dig!" Char! the monkey pokemon dug into the ground avoid the water. "Be careful Azumarill" the woman said. Chimchar reappeared under the water pokemon and tossed it into the air. Mira smirked, "Good, now Chimchar Flamethrower!" Chimchar released his flame and it hit Azumarill. "Azumarill Bubble Beam!"  and it hit Chimchar making it cry out as Mira widened her eyes before narrowing them "Chimchar are you ok?" she calls out worried and smiles relieved when she heard a Char Chimchar! "Good now dig" she said making the Chimchar dig as Azumarill looked around as the Woman says "Careful Azumarill" she calls out before widening her eyes as her Azumarill let out a Azu! As Chimchar dug underneath it Char! making it faint. The male smiles "The battle goes to Mira" as Mira smiles "Alright Chimchar" she beams as the Mother smiles "You did great now the next one" she said pulling out another pokeball sending out Togetic making Mira pull out her pokedex "Togetic It grows dispirited if it is not with kind people. It can float in midair without moving its wings." Mira looks at it "A flying type too?" she murmured "Careful Chimchar" she said as the male smiles "start now" as the mother says "Use Aerial Ace" she says Togi! Togi! as it vanished before reappearing tackling Chimchar directly Char.... The pokemon fell to its knees. Mira took it back into the pokeball, "good job Chimchar, take a break." 'This thing is going to be a problem, Gible is weak to fairy types and Buizel won't be able to do much, but let's give it a go.' Mira thought to herself. "Ok Buizel your turn!" Out came the water type pumped and ready to go. Bui Bui! "Ok buizel be cautious." Bui! The woman smiled, "Ok Togetic be a dear and lets give this Buizel another Aerial Ace." Togi! The pokemon flew up and prepared itself before quickly diving down for the attack. "Buizel Sonic Boom!" Bui! The pokemon jumped up and wipped its tail releasing powerful air slashes, but they didn't do much. The togetic flew down toward Buizel. "aha! Buizel counter shield!" Bui! Buizel spun around on the ground on its back while using water gun to create a barrier the Togetic flew right into it, breaking the shield but getting injured in the process Togi! Mira smirked, "Good work Buizel! Now Water Pulse!" Bui! as it summoned up water in a circle towards the dazed Togetic hitting it with a critical hit. The Togetic flew backwards badly injured Togi..... "Quick Attack" Mira said making the Buizel move vanishing before reappearing in front of Togetic attacking it making it faint. "This match goes to Mira" the male says as the mother smiles "you're good"  as she sent out her last Pokemon. Mira pulled out her pokedex again "Whimsicott They appear along with whirlwinds. They pull pranks, such as moving furniture and leaving balls of cotton in homes." as she murmured "A prankster huh? both Buizel and Gible have a weakness against it....." she said knowing she'll have to be careful "Buizel be careful" she said as she watches "Whimsicott use Engery Ball" the mother commanded as soon as the male said battle start. Whimsi! as it summoned a ball from the energies around it before aiming it Buizel the barely avoided the major hit but still got injured by it. Bui....Bui.... Buizel struggled barely able to stand on it's feet making Mira worried as she looked at it "Water gun now" as it let out a stream of water towards Whimsicott barely injuring it as the mother says "Use gust" summoning up gusts of wind towards the badly injured Buizel making it faint. "You did well" she said summoning the Buizel back before sending out Gible "Gible your turn let's do this" she said "Use Dragon Claw" she orders Gi..Gible! as he lunges towards the Whimsicott with sharp claws scratching it before jumping back as the mother says "Use Engergy Ball" she orders as Whimsicott summoned another ball towards Gible which it barely avoided it "Good Gible now use dig!" as it dug. "Whimsicott be carefull" the mother calls out as she looks around. "alright Gible bite and hold on." The pokemon reappeared behind Whimsicott and grabbed a hold of it fur. The opposing pokemon began to try and escape "ok, Gible draco meteor." G-Gible~  it opens his mouth letting out purplish red fire with meteors coming out hitting the Whimsicott. Whimsi! as the pokemon fell down out cold. The mother smiles returning her pokemon as the male says "Victory goes to Mira" as Mira smiles. "You battled well" the mother smiles warmly at Mira nodding "I would like to take Evee and Spoink" she said smiling lightly as Mira grins nodding leading her to the pokemons. The mother smiles at Mira "Oh I forgot to tell you my name it's Yoona and I'll see you soon I hope" she smiles as she left with Gardevoir.

MinJin walked over to the tall male looking up at him "what did you think?" she asks with a small smile "She has potential so do you and Taemin" he said smiling down at MinJin hugging her gently. "I better get going and I'll see you soon" he said stepping back summoning his Charizard before MinJin could ask what he meant he was gone. Taemin walked over to MinJin "was that a..Charizard?" he asks as she smiles nodding "Yup it's his starter pokemon~" as she walked away humming softly with Taemin looking after her confused. He soon decided to follow her back inside where they resumed working. They waved bye to their parents and Professor Willow before they helped the Pokemon Breeder clean up the place. But soon they heard faint scratching noises and soft whimpering making Onew curious as he went to find the source of the sound to see a box with something struggling in it letting out sounds Mei! Mei!, the clumsy teen slowly opened the box to reveal a terrified Meinfoo making him blink surprised "Why are you here?" he murmured. "Onew? Where are you? we have to get going to the pokemon center!" He heard Sunny call him from some where inside the day care. "Yeah I'm coming!" he calls back getting up with the box making Sunny look confused as he walks out clumsily "I-I found this..." he said "At the back like someone left it there..." he said looking down at the Meinfoo with a small frown "It needs to be treated" he said looking up at Sunny determined as Sunny nods surprised at his serious face as she calls out "Onew and I are going ahead ok?" as she heard "Ok go ahead" from Taemin. She and Onew left heading to the Pokemon Clinic where Onew held out his own pokemon to be treated along with the Meinfoo explaining what happened to it as Sunny handed her over as well. Nurse Joy nods as she and her pokemon Chansey holding the box with the Meinfoo. 'We'll call you guys when we're done" Nurse Joy said as she bows carrying the four pokeballs as they went to a private room as she tended to the pokemons. "Hmm you look similiar to the Old Man Min who had a Meinfoo" she murmured softly as she tended to it. She blinked surprised when she saw an amulet on the Meinfoo the same one that the Old Man Min had on his pokemon. "No way you are...." she said as she looked at it sad since the Old Man Min passed away a few days ago asking his son to take care of his Meinfoo, but apparaently he didn't. Nurse Joy held the sad Meinfoo as Chansey held the pokeball following her Chansey..Chan... as she walked out "I healed your pokemons and I need to talk to you about Meinfoo" Nurse Joy said her kind face serious as she led them to a room sitting down on the chair explaining the story of how Old Man Min had found Meinfoo badly injured along the stream and took it in treat it and release it. But how it didn't want to but stayed with him bringing the old man happiness until his death and how he asked his son to take care of his Meinfoo and didn't since he abandoned it at the Pokemon Day Care Center and they found it. "Please look after it until it can make it's decision" she said. Onew and Sunny listened shocked before nodding slowly "We can we'll be here for a while since Taemin, Mira and MinJin want to train their pokemon for the upcoming gym battle and we want to be here for the festival that we've been hearing about" Sunny said with a bright smile. "Meinfoo we'll look after you ok?" Onew said to the Meinfoo who blinked at him Mein....Meinfoo? as if it was asking 'really?" making Onew smiles "Really" making the pokemon slowly pull away from Nurse Joy and to Onew which he picked the pokemon holding it. Nurse Joy smiles watching them as she got up "I have to go but I have a feeling I'll see you guys soon" she said bowing along with Chansey. "See you soon" as she watched the two teens and the Meinfoo leave the Pokemon Center back to the Pokemon Day Care Center.