Late? Great!

Pokemon!

 

12296214170026.png

 

Mira's Pov

It was early in the morning when the sun attacked the curtains of her room. Groaning, she turned away from the curtains. Her mind was slowly fading in and out from dream world. “Mira, are you awake?” She heard what registered to be her mother’s voice. Groaning again she sat up in her bed, zombie like. “Mira, come on get up you’re supposed to go to the next town over to get your pokemon from the professor.” This time, Mira leapt out of bed, as if someone dumped cold waster in her face, “I’m up mom! I’m up!” Mira quickly ran into the bathroom to do her routine, change out of her pajamas and into her clothes. She grabbed her messenger bag and ran down stairs where her mom was paging through a magazine, “Hi mom, bye mom!” Mira announced as she opened and closed the door. Mira’s mother chuckled and said to herself, “that girl is so terrible with time its not even a joke.”

 

Running as fast as her legs could take her, Mira ran to the station. She looked at her watch three minuets left until the train departs. She ran into the station and to the ticket booth, “Is the train on time?” The ticket salesman arched a brow and said, “It just left, you missed it.” Mira released a stressed sigh and sat on the bench, the next train is not until later that afternoon. The ticket salesman chuckled and said, “If you were headed to Merriland town then you can walk there and still get there before nightfall.” Mira looked at him, “really?’ She said, with slightly hopeful tone in her voice. The salesmen nodded he handed Mira a map and highlighted the road that she should take to get to Merriland town. Mira bowed and said, “Thank you so much.” Turning on her heal she ran out of the station and went to the village gate and started to run to her destination. Keeping her eyes on the map she ran on the path and suddenly, ‘THUMP’ “Ow~” Mira groaned and looked up to see her childhood friend Minjin, “hehe, are you in a hurry Mira?” Mira nodded said, “I need to get to Merriland town to get my pokemon.” The other girl smiled, “really? Me too, let’s go together.” Mira smiled nodding happily. 

As they headed onto the trail, Mira yawned raising her arms up over her head. MinJin chuckled, "I don't know why you didn't set your alarm, you said you wanted to get there on time." Mira sighed, "I know, I know you don't need to lecture me." "I'm not lecturing you I'm just asking." Mira released another sigh and replied, "I was so busy packing I guess I just forgot" Mira said sighing.

~~~~~

MinJin's Pov: 

Earlier that same morning, in an another house, the there was faint sounds of music playing from the computer as a young teen girl was rummaging in her closet to look for an outfit to wear that day. She hums softly soft pink lips pursed into a pout as she looked through clothes she had. Today was an important day it was the day she'll finally leave home and go on an adventure with her partner pokemon. MinJin smiles excited and scared as she was eager to leave home and go on an adventure with her partner pokemon and future pokemon that she'll catch. She smiles lightly as she settled on a pair of jean shorts, a black tank top with a loose black shirt that on the back had a logo "Wolf 88" with black and pink ankle high sneakers humming as she changed before making sure her satchel was packed and ready to go with a journal, spare clothes, 'her music player and headphones that she couldn't live with out, along with other necessites. She hummed softly fixing her hair before wrapping her jacket loosley around her waist and the base ball hat around the strap of her statchel. MinJin went down the stairs to the breakfast table where she ate with her family with the family's pokemon Purrlion sleeping under the table.

"Are you looking forward to it?" Her mother asked making MinJin slowly smile as she looks up from the pancakes that her mother made for her. 'Yes I am Umma I can't wait to meet my partner pokemon and go on an adventure and hopefully be able to challenge hyung" she smiles looking up at her mother and father. Her father laughed "I bet! I'll be there the day you two battle it out" making her giggle before blinking surprised as her mother handed her a box. "This is from us MinJin it'll be useful in your trip" she said. MinJin slowly unwrapped the gift only to see a map making her grin. "I was looking for this everywhere" as her parents laughed "We wanted to give it to you as your gift along with your Xranscavier that you got. Call us once awhile ok?" as she smiles warmly at her youngest daughter. Soon they were talking and finishing their breakfast, as soon breakfast was done MinJin got up leaning down to kiss both her parent's cheeks pulling away to hug Purrlion and left the house heading on the road to the trail to Merriland. MinJin perferred walking over trains since she enjoyed walking along the trails watching how wild pokemon intracted making her day dream what it would like to have her own personal pokemon and knew better than to walk into the grass to have a wild pokemon jump at her. She rather have her partner pokemon before she actually went into the grass to meet other pokemon to capture and train as her own. MinJin walked out the village gates ready to walk until she felt someone collide into her and it was no other then her best friend Mira.

~~~

As they walked they came upon a stream, Minjin smiled, "break time!" She exclaimed and sat down on a large rock. Mira chuckled, "what if the pokemon gets taken?" The other girl shrugged, "don't worry so much, there are going to be other pokemon to choose from." Mira shrugged and sat down next to her friend. Suddenly a young teen runs out of the trail and fell face first into the stream. Mira blinked a little while Minjin ran over, "Onew? Are you ok?" The older boy got up, "yeah, I'm ok, geeze, how am I supposed to present myself to the professor like this." Mira watched the two, Onew? Why did that name sound so familiar? Oh that's right, Minjin had a friend named Onew that she wanted to introduce to her. 'Guess this is the guy, geeze, is he always this clumsy?' Onew squeezed the corner of his shirt to wring out the water. He noticed Mira and asked, "whose the guy?" Minjin bit her lip. Mira was always seen as a guy from the way she looks and what she wears, a true tomboy but she didn't like being called a guy because she obviously wasn't one. Mira turned her head, got up and said, "I'll be going on ahead, Minjin." The other girl nodded, "ok see you at the professors Mira." Onews eyes widened, "that's Mira?!" Minjin nodded, "and if you would learn to keep your big mouth shut she wouldn't have left, she doesn't like being called a boy, I told you that." Onew replied, "well I'm sorry, she looks so much like a guy its really weird." MinJin sighs "either way you have to think before talking Hyung. She may be a tom boy but she's a girl and gets hurt like us. When you see her please apologize." she said glancing up at the older male with a small frown as she walked with Onew along the trail where Mira had already walked. "We're close" Onew said seeing a sign that said 1 mile to Merriland, "Really? That's great" MinJin smiles excited that they finally were close.