Kris~The Jock

Cute Love Stories

(You ,Kris,Im Yoonamom , boy )

I heard my phone ringing when I was rolling in my bed. I rolled over and reached to my phone. I didn't even bother to look at the caller ID and pressed the awnser button. Goooooood mooooornig __________ I heard my best friend Yoona yell on the phone. I groaned as I looked at my alarmclock. It was still 8'o'clock..and she calls me...on a saturday! Yoona-yah what's wrong? Are you kidding it's 8 in the morning!? I asked as I tried to sit straight. You promised to go shopping with meeeee. Yes, but not now. I meant like 11 or something. I whispered, a bit groaning. Weeeeeel fine. I'll see you there at eleven. Fineeee see you later Yoona. Kay byeeeee. I closed the phone and fell back asleep.

I woke up at 10 and made myself up. When I was done I was wearing this.. I looked a the clock and it was 10.45. I ran downstairs and found my mom in the kitchen. Morning sweetheart, You're going somewhere? she asked as she kissed my cheek. Yeah I'm going to shop with Yoona today. I promised her, so I'll be back at 5 or 6 pm or something like that. Okay sweetheart. Go and have fun and don't be later than 6 'cause today is our mother-daugther night. she said smiling. My mom was really nice and loving. A bit more protective after my dad died, but still loving. I won't be late, promise. I said and took a poptart. Aren't you taking breakfast? No I have no time, so bye mom. I said as I kissed her cheek and left. Bye sweetie I heard my mom saying behind me.

I was just on time and found Yoona already waiting on me. She squeled as she was running at me and hugged me tight. You made it _______.!!!!! She almost yelled. Yeah I made it. I said laughing.

Yoona was just the best, best friend ever! She was kind of hyper sometimes....or acctually most of the time, but she was awsome.

Without another word she pulled me into the mall and we started to go inside all the stores.

After like four hours I pulled her with me this time. Come on Yoona, this person you're pulling around needs to eat. I said, pulling her to the snackbar. Okay ______. What do you wanna eat? we tought a bit and after a minute we both yelled at the same moment Pizza!!! We took a pizza and sat down.

After a few minutes Yoona poked my arm and motioned behind me with her head and winked. When she did that, I knew there was a hot guy behind us. I looked behind me and saw Kris looking at us with a smile. OMG Kris!!!

Kris was the school jock that could get every girl he wanted. He was sooo amazingly hot, but he didn't use it. He wasn't a player or a . He was just a sweet guy.

OMG!! Kris looking over here I whispered to Yoona. She nodded with a smile. And he's looking mostly at you. She said and winked. I chuckled. probably not, I mean he's the jock that can get any girl and I'm just me. Not popular or pretty or anything. I said as I continued eating. Well than why is he comming over here. she said with a smile. I almost chocked on my pizza when she said that. I drank a bit of water and looked at the place Kris was standing. He was comming at us. His friends left and now he's comming over here. OMG! act normal...act normal... Hey _________, heyYoona. he said with his cute smile. Hey we both said togheter. So _________would you...like ....i don't know....come on a...date with me. he said scratching the back of his neck. I did not hear that right. He didn't ask me on a date. Did he?! Well I-I ummm.... is everything what came out my mouth. She would love to. Yoona awnsered in my place in a rush. I looked at her a bit shocked, but she gave me that "its gonna be okay" look. Really?! he asked a bit surprised, but with a smile. I nodded and blushed a bit. Kay, so see you tomorow about 5? Kay, see you than . bye _______he said as he winked and left. What did you do? I asked Yoona after he left. Trust me. you' re going to thank me. she said with a proud smile. I hope so... I whispered in a sigh.

~next day~

I was ready for the date and I was wearing this. It was like 10 before 5 and someone knocked on the door. I carefully went downstairs, 'cause I wasn't used to high heels. I opened the door and found Kris looking stunning as always. He wasn't wearing anything too much, just simple and cool. I was so reliefed, 'cause I didn't knew what to wear. Hey_________....You look awsome. he said a bit nerveous, but still cute. Thanks I said looking down and blushing a bit. He took my hand and lead me to the car. Here you go, my lady. he said as he opened the cardoor. Thanks sir I said, probably blushing like crazy now. He came in the car and we drove away. Sooo were are we going? I asked breaking the silence. A beautiful restaurant that you'll love, promise. He said smiling. Kay. I just awnsered. When we arrived the place looked like this.

Wow this is amazing. I said when I came inside with a smile. I knew you would like it. he said as he held my hand. I blushed again, but looked down so he wouldn't notice. We sat together and ate our food. We talked about a lot of things, even some personal stuff. I talked about how my dad died in a car accident and he told me about how his brother died 'cause he got hit by a drunken driver. We talked about so many and random things and we had so much in common.

After that he took me to an icecream shop. We got our icecream and ate it in the park.

After we were done he wrapped an arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder. You know_________I'm beeing really honest with you now, but a few of my friends always told me that you were an annoying freak and stuff, but you know...you're the most beautifull, nice and sweetest girl in the world. he said and kissed my forehead. The place he kissed was burning now. Thanks Kris, you are also really sweet. I closed my eyes a bit, just to relax. I heard some noices behind us, but I didn't care. Hey________ we need to go. Kris said sounding really nervous now. Are you okay? I asked as I stood up. well....just come on. he said wrapping an arm around my waist.

We started to leave untill some guys surrounded us. They started to bro-hug Kris and stuff. Good job bro, you. You totaly deserve the money for this bet. My heart broke when I heard that. W-what? I asked a bit tearing. Yeah loner you were just a stupid bet. One of the boys said as he shove me aside. I looked at Kris who was just looking down. You know, y-you are such a jerk and I tought that you were diffrent, but I was wrong. I said as I left my tears fall down. No wait..._______ don't leave he said as I turned around and walked away. Why wouldn't I? So you could humuliate me more? I said, not even bothering looking behind me. I could hear the guys yelling Kris name and saying that he needed to come back, but I heard him walking behind me.

Please________let me explain. he said as he placed an arm on my shoulder. No just go away. I said as I shrugged my shoulder, but he turned me around. He gently shoved me against the tree behind me and trapped me between his arms. Listen _______ please, give me a chance. I tried to jerk away, but failed. Okay what do you want? I said sighing as my tears kept on streaming. Listen...I'm sorry....it started as a bet, but really...everything I said was true. You are nice, sweet and beautifull. I know I can trust you, cause I even told you things my friends didn't knew about. You are just an amazing girl, which I really like....and am really falling for...What I'm saying is.....I want you to be my girlfriend_________please? he said as he cupped my face and wiped away my tears with his dumb. I calmed down down and looked at his eyes, which were full hope that I'll answer something positive. His face was inches away from mine, so I could feel his breath on my face, which sended chills down my spine. So? Can I call you mine_________? I smiled and nodded. His eyes started to twinkle and got big. Really?! Yeah I can give you a chance. I said a bit joking. I mean it was just our first date, but trust me, I won't let you down. he said as he picked me up and twirled me around. he putted me back down and looked in my eyes. I love you so much. he whispered. I love you too. I answered. He gently closed the space between our lips and I kissed back. His tongue traced my bottomlip, but I and just smiled. He noticed so he gently bit my lip and pushed his tongue inside. His hand were placed above my waist and my fingers were tangled in his hair. I felt everything around us just dissapear and it was just us. yeah, yeah. Call it cheesy, but it's the truth. I pulled back and looked at him to find a huge smile on his face.

He took my hand and interwined our fingers. He took me to his friends and told them that I was his girl now and that he didn't need any money. We continued our date till 11.00PM and than he drove me back home. The first thing I did when I arrived was calling Yoona and tell her she was right.

~ imagine the rest~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THANKS FOR READING SWEETIES! I LOVE YOU GUYS... I LOVE HEARTS AND COMMENTS....THEY HELP ME MAKE IT BETTER, SO ASK OR SAY WHAT YOU WANT AND A HEART WOULD MAKE MY WHOLE DAY.THANK YOU.NEXT CHAPTER WE'LL MEET CHEN. SEE YEAH!