Bulletproof Love

Bulletproof Love

CHAPTER SEVEN

 

~~~~~JIN’S POV~~~~~

 

Classes are starting and she still haven’t returned. Was it too much?

 

AISH!

 

Her phone is with me. Her wallpaper… does she like me?

 

Well, that’s not impossible. I am good-looking. I know.

 

HAHAHA JUST KIDDING XD

 

*RING*

 

Oh? So she really skipped class? Aish. It’s all my fault. She got hurt when she fell.  And if she really likes me, what I said hurt her even more.

 

Tsss. Nevermind. She’s just a normal admirer like the other ones.

 

Aish. I gotta go to the cafeteria. I’m hungry.

 

When I reached the caf, I saw YoonGi and Namjoon at our usual table.

 

Oh, I forgot. They’re my bestfriends, Kim Namjoon and Min YoonGi. They are also dance majors but they’re better at rapping. I actually envy their rapping skills. They can rap so fast. They are also the ones who compose their own songs. Sounds like they’re ready to debut as idols.

 

“Ya YoonGi. Where have you been? Why did you skip dance class? Are you at the rooftop again?” I sat on the chair in front of him.

“Where else?” he said.

 

Tsss. What is he doing there? Looking for cloud formations? -_-

 

“Yaaa! Treat me a burger!” Namjoon said. Yes, he is the pig of the group. He has dimples deeper than the Pacific Ocean. Hahaha!

“Again? I treated you lunch last week.”

“Ya pali pali! I’m hungry!” Tsss. The forever hungry Namjoon.

 

I searched my pockets for money so I took out everything else in my pocket.

 

“Oh! Pig!” I gave him the money then he ran like a kid who just got a candy. XD

 

YoonGi noticed something on the table. He took HER cellphone.

 

“Yaa! You’re interested in girly stuff now?” he surveyed the pink phone with a letter J keychain.

 

I quickly grabbed the phone but he pulled it away. It suddenly sounded and the screen .

 

“(Hoseok texted) Lee Sojung-ssi, where are you?” he read it aloud when he saw it in the notifications on screen. Of course we can’t open it because of the screen lock.

 

“Yaa Seok Jin! Is this you?! Why are you her wallpaper? Who’s Lee Sojung?”

 

Ahh so that’s her name. Lee Sojung.

 

“I bumped her on my way to dance class. She fell that but I haven’t returned it to her yet because she ran off. I think she cried.” He laughed a little.

“Did she break a bone when she fell?” he said sarcastically.

“No. I told her she’s dumb.”

 

He stopped laughing. He became serious.

 

“Wae? It’s not the first time I ditched a girl.”

 

He was quiet. He looks like he’s thinking deeply. Deeper than Namjoon’s dimples.

 

We were both quiet. He is so weird. What did he eat?

 

“Jin-ssi, return this to her and say sorry.”

 

“What?! Andwae! Why would I say sorry?” No way. Why would I say so to a girl? Yes, I was harsh, but I won’t say sorry. It’s her fault that she bumped me and fell her phone.

“I’m serious. I think you went too far. She obviously likes you. And then you just snapped at her like that?”

“Ya! What’s wrong with you? Why are you acting like that? Don’t tell me… you like her?”

“Yaaa ani---“

“If you do, then she’s all yours. She’s not even pretty.” Why is he taking her side? Aish.

 

 

*DISMISSAL*

 

~~~~~SOJUNG’S POV~~~~~

 

-___- <----- my face

 

UGGGH. What a nice day. It’s so fun! -_-

 

I want to go home.

 

“Anneyeong!” Someone surprised me from behind but it didn’t work. It didn’t surprise me AT ALL. I found out it was Taehyung.

“Yaa. You look like someone died.”

“Yeah, there is.” His eyes widened.

“WHAT?! WHO?!”

“Me.”  He just smirked.

 

He pinched my cheeks and made me smile. He V-smiled too.

 

“Don’t look ugly.” He said.

 

He took off his hands. He made me laugh a little. How cute! Hoseok doesn’t even do that to me. If it was him, he would’ve scolded me by now.

 

“Let’s go home together!” –Taehyung

 

I don’t know, but I feel comforted when Taehyung’s around. Even though we’ve been together for just two days, it was fun. I can’t believe I have an alien friend.

 

HAHAHA. I’m feeling better. I think.

 

We reached our village. We were very quiet when we were walking. Taehyung suddenly plugged an earphone on my left ear.

 

[Now playing: Blue by Big Bang (English translated)]

 

(i’m singing my blues)

Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow

(i’m singing my blues)

The love that i have sent away with the floating clouds, oh oh

 

HUHUHU. Why did he choose this song? Makes me sad even more.

 

I dunno why, but I still like Jin. It didn’t even decrease a bit. I got used to it. He’s always like this.

 

Suddenly, Taehyung started singing.

 

“I’m singing my blues~~~ Paran nunmure paran seulpeume gildeullyeojyeo~~~”

 

Awww. His voice is so cute! But… the song hit me.

 

I remembered all my attempts and failures for the past three years. Tears start to fall again.

 

UGGGH! WHY?! Why can’t you move on, Sojung?!

 

We passed Jin’s house. I stopped right in front. Taehyung stopped too. I just stared at their gate.

 

Then I started to cry harder. Ugggh. How many times did I cry today? Arrrggh STOP. This won’t change anything.

 

“Why are you crying again?” Taehyung comforted my back. I cried even harder. This is embarrassing to him but nevermind. We’re friends, right?

 

“Stop crying, Sojung-ssi…” but I can’t help myself.

 

He suddenly hugged me.   O///O