Bulletproof Love

Bulletproof Love

CHAPTER ELEVEN

 

 

~~~~~JUNGKOOK’S POV~~~~~

 

Ugh. It’s time for my hatest class: ACTING -_-

 

Why does a dance major need to join the acting class? Doesn’t make sense. Psh.

 

“Ya. It’s your ugh-it’s-acting-class-face again. Haha!” Jimin suddenly appeared beside me. >_>

 

He’s Park Jimin, my playboy friend. He just likes girls so much, as much as girls like him. They go crazy because he’s cute but hot ‘cuz he has abs. EW. Girls see him as a jolly person, and he really is. And sometimes when he acts cool and cold, girls even like him more. EW. Seriously? -_-

 

But he’s actually a good friend to me. But not to girls. He keeps playing around with them. Tsk. And he’s a damn great dancer. He’s my rival. Haha nah just kidding XD

 

Girls, in younger years or noonas, are really anticipating him during evaluations. Hey, I’m popular too. They just don’t know I have abs too. Hahaha!

 

Girls are really immature these days. Loving guys they don’t even know personally. Just because he’s handsome, they’ll go crazy running after them. Tss -_-

 

And others, people treated them seriously but they just took it for granted and took the advantage. Just like her.

 

Just like Sojung unnie! Liking a jerk who doesn’t even know she exists! She’s too obsessed with Jin hyung. She should stop fangirling before she gets hurt. Just like what happened to me.

 

Tss nevermind. I don’t even care anymore. I should just focus on my majors for me to be scouted. And when I become an idol, I will show her, I will make her feel regretful. Just wait.

 

“What do you think will be the mission for acting?” Jimin asked.

“Don’t know. Don’t care. Don’t ask.”

“Wae? I really like acting though.” Acting cool again. Psh.

“Because you always get the male lead? And your female leads are always pretty? Tsss. Grow up, man.”

“And your always the antagonist? Because you always look mad and cold? Tsss. Grow up man.”

“Ya!” I stopped walking and looked at him. I’m gonna beat him up! But we both ended up laughing. Seriously Park Jimin is a choding. (choding-elementary student)

 

We went inside the classroom and the teacher is already there. Our classmates are gathered in front of her.

 

“Alright class. Before we start, let’s welcome first a new act major. Transfer student, please?” the teacher looked at the student. I turned around and it’s Kim Yuna. Ah Yuna. So she’s an act major.

“Anneyeong haseyo. My name is Kim Yuna from Busan. Please take care of me.” My classmates applauded for her then she went back to her place.

“Ya, she’s pretty.” –Jimin

“Aish. There you go again!” He still hasn’t changed. Tsk tsk.

“But I’m serious this time! She really IS pretty.” He’s smiling like an idiot. TYPICAL JIMIN. Tsk tsk tsk. His eyes aren’t taken off from her. I can sense a new target!

“I will talk to her!” See? I’m right! He went to Yuna. Really, this guy. He’s doing his moves again. Can someone please explain to me why he is my bestfriend?

 

I looked at them and I saw both of them laughing. Really? She fell for that? Aish. I thought she was different. And why do I even care? Tss.

 

I looked the other way to avoid them. But I regret that I just did that.

 

I saw Go Eunbi.

 

Who is she? *sigh* My ex-girlfriend. She’s standing alone in the corner, just listening to her earphones.

 

That b*tch.

 

I hate her so much I want to tear her to shreads.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Jungkook-ah! Jungkook! Let me explain!”

 

I’m walking as fast as I can and Eunbi’s running from behind. I shouldn’t see her face or else I can kill her.

 

“Jungkook-ah! Let’s talk!” She grabbed my arm but I removed it right away. I stopped walking but I just can’t look at her.

 

“It’s true that it’s just a bet. But I loved you for real! I-I --“ I can’t take to hear her excuses so I walked away. But she held my arm and she won’t  let go.

 

“My friends were close with you so I agreed on the bet for them to introduce me to you. I did that to get closer with you! Because I really like you! Wha-what we had was real. My feeling for you are real. I hope you understand --“  You think I’m dumb enough to believe your dumb lies?!

 

“I don’t want to hear your stupid excuses. Don’t ever talk to me again. Don’t you dare show yourself in front of me!” I took off my arm from her hands so hard that made her kneel. She’s sobbing so hard.

 

“Jungkook-ah, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry! Please forgive me! Give me a second chance!” She was shouting that behind my back while I’m walking away.

 

I’m taking in my tears and anger. It’s the first time I took a girl seriously. But this is just what she did to me.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

After that, we never communicated again. We avoided each other. Good thing we only share two classes. That is the main reason why I hate acting class.

 

After we broke up, she became lonely. She left her friends who made the bet. Almost everyone in our batch knew about what happened so other people avoided her too. Guys don’t want to date her, thinking that she might do the same. The girls hate her because they said she wasted the chance of dating Jeon Jungkook. They said that she should’ve just befriended me without getting involved in a bet.

 

Yah. She should’ve just introduced herself to me. She’s really pretty and kind so I could’ve accepted her as my friend and then asked her out. But she’s stupid for not thinking that. She needed the help of her also-stupid friends. Tsss.

 

I don’t know why, but sometimes I pity her and feel guilty. But why would I? She should be the one who should feel guilty and pity herself.

 

I was looking at her this whole time and finally she noticed me. I didn’t look away. I just looked at her.

 

I can see in her eyes that she’s really lonely. Her eyes are full of regrets.

 

We stared at each other for a few seconds. Then she realized that and looked away.

I also looked away, ending this emotional story. I erased my sad thoughts and went back to normal.

 

I wonder where Jimin is? Oh. Yeah, he’s with his new girl. I turned to them and they’re still talking to each other. Both laughing together. Then suddenly, Jimin whispered something in her ear and then they laughed.

 

YAA! SINCE WHEN DID THEY GET SO CLOSE?!

A FEW MINUTES AGO?!

WHY IS HE SO CASUAL WITH A GIRL HE JUST MET?!

Oh, I forgot. Because he’s Park Jimin. -_-

And guess what? I’m Jeon Jungkook!!!

 

Did she fall under his spell? Tss. What a waste. I thought she’s decent. She’s officially one of ‘Jimin’s Collection’.

 

Tss. Nevermind.

 

My phone suddenly vibrated. I turned it on and read the message.

 

Do you still hate me?

 

It’s from Eunbi. I deleted her number but I still memorize it.

 

I looked at her and her head is still bowed down.

 

But this time, her tears are falling.