Chapter 2

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

“She looks like you Yesung.” I heard Leeteuk’s voice.

“She is the female version of you, hyung.” Shindong said after.

“Now I am very curios of what she looks like.” I heard a deep smooth voice grumble, “I need to see for myself if she really looks like me.”

“She can be mistaken to be your sister, hyung!” Shindong’s voice cried.

“Are you sure you don’t have a little sister you never knew about, hyung?” I heard a different voice ask.

“I’m pretty sure.” the same deep smooth voice grumbled back. I braved myself to turn the door handle and open it slowly.

“Hey its her!” a voice squeaked. I opened the door even more and took a tiny step in, letting myself be seen. 10 faces all looked up at me and stared like a bunch of goldfish in a fishbowl. At first I thought they all looked a like but each is different. Each freaking good looking! This can’t be real! I must be dreaming.

“Oh my go-” a voice breathed.

“Don’t you use the lord’s name in vain, Eunhyuk.” a voice snapped. I followed that voice that belonged to a tall guy who looked like he was supposed to be running a business. He looks like a millionaires son! He had that model’s look with pretty eyes and black hair. He smiled. A cute cat smile.

“She does look like Yesung.” he nodded to himself, “Doesn’t she you guys?”

“Ahhh~!” I heard a scream at the corner of the room. The same scream that belonged to the guy who was Donghae.

“Didn’t I tell you to not scream at her, Donghae?!” Leeteuk’s voice shot up.

“It’s freaking me out!” Donghae’s voice cried.

“IT’S CREEPING ME OUT!!!!” the deep voice wailed and before I knew it, I stumbled back against the door and a pair of hands caught my face and squished it. “SHE LOOKS LIKE ME!!” my eyes widened as a pair of sharp eyes glared quite close at me. EYES THAT LOOKED LIKE MINE!!! AM I STARING AT A MIRROR?!

“Yesung! Let her go! You’re scaring her!!!” the voice of that model looking guy shouted. Two or three of the boys chuckled while the model guy and Leeteuk pulled the crazy guy off me.

“Sorry about that, Yesung tends to react so dramatically from time to time.” a guy with a gummy smile apologized to me. The guy who grabbed my face and had the same eyes at me grabbed onto Leeteuk’s shirt.

“Hyung~ that girl- she-she looks like me!!” he yelled dramatically. He was Yesung. And oh my god he looked like me! Well apart from that he is a guy with black shaggy hair, sharper eyes and a defined jaw line and no s! He looked at me, his eyes blazing. “THIS IS SERIOUSLY FREAKING ME OUT!”

“We apologize about him.” the gummy smiler tapped me on the hand, “he is a bit mad.” he twirled a finger next to his head, grinning widely. He had bleach blonde hair that was straight and covered his eyes a little.

“Yesung is not mad. He is just.. You know out there.” a guy spoke. My eyes darted to the guy sitting cross legged on the bed with Shindong, wearing pink socks with a huge tub of sweets in front of him. He smiled cutely and damn well sweetly at me that I was staring at him for a couple of seconds.

“He’s mad.” a guy by his feet snapped. I looked and saw a very nonchalant looking guy with pursed lips, a cold expression and brown hair that had a fringe covering his eyes slightly. *PEW! PEW! PEW!* an annoying game noise erupted by my left.

“Heechul hyung, stop being so cold to the girl.” a boy playing on a PSP laughed, “Why are you always like this to new people?”

“Shut up or I will delete your games.” the nonchalant looking guy who must be Heechul snapped at him while the gamer just chuckled back to himself.

“Ahem~ I think it’s polite if we all introduce ourselves now to Yumi, don’t you think?” a soft gentle and slightly girly voice popped out of nowhere. A boy skinny and sort of looks like a girl smiled warmly at me.

“Annyeong, Ryeowook imnida.” he bowed.

“Heechul.” the snappy cold guy narrowed his eyes at me. I think I should stay away from him. He scares me. But not as much as the crazy guy who grabbed my face!!

“Annyeong, Eunhyuk imnida!!” the guy with the gummy smile stood up and shook my hand unexpectedly.

“Le-Lee D-Donghae imnida..” the guy who kept on screaming at me introduced himself.

“I think she knows you.” Shindong hissed at him.

“Annyeong haseyo Yumi-shiie! Choi Siwon imnida.” the model type guy waved at me.

“Yeah and I’m Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you.” the guy who was playing the PSP introduced himself without even looking up at me.

“And I’m Sungmin.” the guy with the pink socks smiled sweetly at me again, “Yesung hyung, introduce yourself to her!!” the scary guy who looks like me blinked back.

“I’m Yesung..” his voice cracked, “Leeteuk hyung can I grab her face again- I need to look at her properly again-”

“No Yesung! You already took the chance to do that and scared the poor girl.” Heechul squawked.

“You’re scaring her yourself hyung. Your attitude stinks.” Sungmin murmured.

“I will throw those sweets at you in a minute.” Heechul glowered back at him.

“Please, let me just poke her cheeks-” Yesung pleaded trying to reach for me but the guy with the gummy smile Eunhyuk went in front of me quickly.

“What next? Are you gonna plead to touch her philtrum too ey?!” he hissed back at Yesung.

“That’s a good idea! Can I?!” Yesung grinned happily.

“NO!” all the boys screamed at him.

“You’re gonna scare her so much, hyung.” Donghae jumped up. Yesung let his sharp glare shoot at the guy who looked 12.

“Excuse me?! You scare her too! Screaming your head off when you saw her! What is the matter with you?!” as he asked the question, he went over to the boy and slapped him sharply at the back of the head.

“it’s really nice to meet you all.” I cut their growing bickering off quickly, “and thank you so much for preparing my room for me. It’s lovely.”

“So you didn’t mind that it doesn’t look girly for you?” Siwon chirped, “I did insist on putting something to make it girly.”

“No you didn’t! I was the one who insisted on putting something girly!” Heechul narrowed his eyes at the model guy. There was a moments silence from everyone and I can feel the tension coming from Heechul and Siwon while I felt someone staring at me.

“I don’t like her.” I heard that weird guy mumble.

“Mwuh?!” everyone screeched, making me jump.

“She looks too much like me. So I don’t like her.” Yesung pouted, “I’m gonna go and feed my turtles.” but before he can even walk out of the room, the screamer Donghae suddenly pushed him down on the floor and sat on him. “Yah~ FISH GET OFF ME!!!”

“You are so mean hyung! And very rude!” Donghae flicked him on the head.

“You keep on screaming at her! I consider that rude you idiot! Now get off me!” Yesung tried to wriggle away.

“YeHae, stop putting on a freak show or else I will confiscate both your leaf book.” Leeteuk threatened before turning to me, “We are not usually like this, Yumi. I think it’s because everyone is quite nervous about having a girl here…” I didn’t know what to say but let my cheeks burn and nod back slightly, all their attention right at me apart from Kyuhyun who was still playing on his PSP.

“Are you tired Yumi?” sweet Ryeowook asked me, coming closer over to me. He was taller than me of course but he seems more delicate to touch than me. I kept shifted from where I was sitting, scared that if I touch him the slightest, he might break.

“I am. Ne..” my voice croaked.

“You should go get some rest then shouldn’t you?” Heechul rolled his eyes, “I’ll take you back to your room.” everyone shifted from their seats of from when they were all standing, looking at me and then to Heechul quite scared out of their wits like Heechul said something terrible.

“Of for god’s sake! I can be nice you know!” Heechul cried, crossing his arms at them all like a diva.

“From time to time! And Don’t you use the god’s name-”

“Yes I know Siwon! don’t use the god’s name in vain for god’s sake I get it!” Heechul scoffed and approached me, “Come on Yumi.” I hesitated for a second but then gave it a thought, I do want to get on with him. But he seems scary. Diva.

“Don’t be scared of Heechul hyung, Yumi.” Sungmin suddenly spoke, “He is nice you know.”

“Bum .” Shindong flicked Sungmin’s nose. Sungmin however ignored him and just smiled at me, robbing me of my breath. He was so handsome. All of them are but he seems to stand out more to me that the others. Wow..

“Let’s go.” Heechul suddenly grabbed me by the elbow and stirred me out of the room.

“Beware of the diva Yumi!!” I heard Leeteuk yell.

“He will eat you alive!!” Eunhyuk added, everyone in the room started to laugh.

“Oh ha-ha. You guys crack my ribs for laughing so hard..” Heechul sarcastically commented, closing the door on them just as I heard Yesung scream at Donghae again to get off him. Heechul looked at me. I looked back at him. His own eyes darted from my eyes and slowly looked me up and down, his eyes narrowing even more so that his eyes were purely just slits now. Crossing his arms, he cracked a smile.

“Welcome to the boarding house.” he said, “I can’t wait to see how you can handle us. Especially Yesung and Donghae, they are a bit woo-hoo.” he winked.

“Ex-excuse me?” I stuttered. Heechul started to walk up the stairs while still talking to me.

“I’m going to help you, Yumi.” he pushed his hair back as I followed him slowly, “In the mornings, you have to wake up as early as possible to get the hot water in the showers cause the monkey uses it all up.”

“Monkey?”

“Eunhyuk is the monkey.” Heechul piped up, “When you see a turtle around the house, just ignore it cause it is Yesung’s. If you see a grey cat, he’s mine. He can be nasty sometimes to new people.”

“Urm…”

“Siwon is a bit of a touchy retard when it comes to religion so diss his precious god and he will hate you.” Heechul continued, not letting me have a say, “Don’t touch sweets, chocolates or anything that has so much sugar in it cause it is Sungmin’s and Shindong’s. Ryeowook is OCD but he will deny it. The house is very clean because of him.”

“Oh…”

“See a leaf book laying around the place, that is either Donghae’s or Yesung’s. Try to burn it without anyone knowing.” Heechul smirked, “Leeteuk seems like a mature leader but he is not. He is your average childish git.”

“He doesn’t look like it..” I mumbled.

“If you don’t want to get in Kyuhyun’s bad side, don’t ever and I mean this, don’t ever touch any of his electronics. Don’t even go to his room at that matter!” Heechul laughed, approaching my closed door. “As for me, they will say I am a right diva which is true but I think we can get along well, Yumi.” I walked in my own room after him and went over to my bed silently. He pulled my covers off for me, letting me lay down and get comfy before he threw the covers over me lightly.

“Does Yesung mean it that he hates me?” I murmured.

“Anio~ he is a freak just ignore him.” Heechul pushed his hair back, “Good night Yumi.”

“About Donghae and his screaming when he sees me-”

“Donghae is a freak too. He will scream at you for a few more weeks but he will soon get over the fact that we have a girl in the house.” Heechul saluted me before walking out of my room, closing the door gently behind him but I called him back in again.

“Heechul!” he opened the door a little bit and poked his head in with a small smile on his perfect lips.

“I would like it if you can say my name with an ‘oppa’ at the end.” he told me.

“Heechul oppa,” I grinned, “Leeteuk told me that I shouldn’t go in your room cause you can be a.. diva..” Heechul was silent for a while before nodding back at me.

“He is right but I am so not a diva all the time. I can be when I have to or when I have to but not most of the time.” he smirked, “Get on my bad side and maybe you will get a taste of my divaness.”

“Oh.. Araso..” I mumbled.

“I’m nice.” he shrugged back, “If you need anything from me like hair straightners, hair dryer and all that, come to my room.” and with that he shut the door again, hearing him walk down the stairs.

“He owns hair stuff?” I asked myself.

“LEETEUK YOU BASTARD!! WHY DID YOU TELL YUMI ABOUT ME BEING A DIVA?!?!??!!?” I heard Heechul suddenly scream downstairs.

“Run hyung! Run! Diva Heechul is coming after you!!!!!” I heard Kyuhyun’s voice yell. And after that I just fell asleep just like that, hearing screaming outside but that didn’t bother me at all.

*~*~*~*

“Baby girl Yesung, wake up…” I felt someone tap me gently on the arm. It was an angel’s voice whispering softly to me. I slightly smiled before resurfacing from under my covers.

“You are so easy to wake up than the others.” Leeteuk greeted me with a small pat on the head, “Did you sleep well?”

“Yeah..” I yawned in response, “What time is it?” I looked around my new room and found that the curtains were drawn to let in the bright morning sunshine.

“It is half 6 in the morning and we have school today.” he replied back, pulling the covers away from me.

“School?”

“We forgot to tell you yesterday, today is your first day in school.” Leeteuk beamed, “sorry if this is out of the blue… We have to get you up before Eunhyuk-”

“Uses up all the hot shower.” I nodded back.

“How did you know about that?” Leeteuk raised his eyebrows at me.

“Heechul oppa told me.” I sat up on my bed, stretching my upper torso and yawning for the 2nd time, “He told me a lot of things to survive this house.”

“Oh so he didn’t act so cold towards you?” Leeteuk chuckled, “Well it’s good that you two seem to get on well. Unlike us before with him. Come on, shower is already on, towel and toothbrush is in there.” he pulled me up to my feet and guided me to the bathroom as I was still half asleep. He left me in the bathroom, letting me have a nice quick warm shower. After getting out, I wrapped the towel around me tightly and walked out of the steamed bathroom, to see Leeteuk banging loudly in Heechul’s door. I tip toed to my room silently, sneaking past him and locking my door to get changed. Within 20 minutes, I was already dressed in my new school uniform and my converse, pulling on my beanie hat and grabbing my full bag which weighed a ton to me.

“Baby girl Yesung, are you ready? Ryeowook is cooking breakfast.” Leeteuk knocked on my door. I smiled to myself and walked out to see Leeteuk in his own school uniform, looking handsome as ever. “Go down to the kitchen, Ryeowook will serve you while I still have Kyuhyun, Heechul, Shindong and Sungmin to wake up.” I nodded back quickly and skipped down the stairs when I accidently bumped into Yesung who was in his full school uniform by the 1st floor landing. I looked down to my feet straightway, scared to make eye contact with his freaky eyes that looked like mine.

“Morning.” he greeted me with a deep gruff voice, “Did you sleep well?” I nodded back silently. I heard hi sigh, “Can I look at your eyes again?” what the hell? I chewed my bottom lip and looked up at him. He stared into my eyes, his own eyes slowly narrowing right at me.

“Freaky.” he scrunched up his nose, “You even have the same nose as me.” he suddenly poked my button nose.

“Yesung, I-”

“Oppa.” he told me, “Carry on.”

“Yesung oppa, do you really hate me?” my voice quivered. He rolled his eyes back at me.

“Do you like turtles?” he suddenly asked me, putting hand in one of his blazer pockets.

“Urm.. Yes…” I scratched my head under my beanie. Before I knew it, he had put a small turtle right near my face, the beady little eyes of the turtle staring right at me.

“MEET SWEET POTATO!!!!!” Yesung suddenly squealed with glee taking me aback as he grinned like a fan boy. I looked back at him weirdly while he shook the turtle at me.

“Annyeong.. Sweet potato..” I waved sub-consciously.

“His my pet turtle! I have 3 more in my room but today sweet potato is coming to school with me~ Do you wanna hold him?!” he kept on grinning like a fool.

“Well I-” but he had snatched my bag from my hand and replaced it with the turtle so now, I was holding the small animal. He slung my bag over his shoulder and picked up his own and started walking down the stairs.

“Come on, breakfast is ready! Be careful with him when you go down the stairs, araso Yumi?” Yesung eye smiled at me, his eyes completely disappearing.

“I- oh.” I stammered, “Ok..” I held the turtle with both my hands and walked carefully down the stairs with Yesung leading the way. He looked back at me as I descended the last steps looking like a proud dad.

“If he pees on you, it means he likes you.” he told me. I suddenly felt something warm trickle on my palm. My eyes grew wide as I noticed what the dam turtle did.

“Urgh- he just peed on me!” I cried, hold the turtle away from me at arms length. Yesung clapped enthusiastically.

“That means he likes you! Which means I now like you!!” he jumped on the stop, taking the turtle from me and then putting am arm around my shoulder. “I like you now Yumi-shiie.” I blinked back at him weirdly as I put my hand that the turtle peed on away from my clothing as he took me to the kitchen.

“Morning Yumi! Breakfast is ready- what’s that yellow liquid in your hand?” Ryeowook popped up next to me.

“Sweet potato likes her so he peed on her.” Yesung said in a light happy tone.

“Eww- Urgh, Yumi go wash your hands thoroughly before you eat araso?” Ryeowook pushed me to the kitchen sink. The kitchen was huge and had lovely smelling pancake aromas wafting around the whole kitchen. I started washing my hands just as the blonde Eunhyuk came up behind me.

“Did Yesung’s turtle got a bit excited being in your hand, Yumi?” he snorted, “Come on, let’s eat.” I turned the tap off and looked around to see Yesung had taken his seat by the top end of the long rectangular table with Siwon next to him reading the newspaper while drinking coffee with Ryeowook serving the two 3 pancakes each.

“Come sit next to me, Yumi.” Eunhyuk suddenly grabbed my hand in his and pulled me over to the table, sitting me right next to Siwon. Just as Ryeowook put a plate of pancakes in front of me, Donghae came in with his hair everywhere and still wearing the top I saw him wearing yesterday, his eyes heavy and tired looking. He scanned the room and when his eyes landed on me, they widened and he opened his mouth about to scream.

“Argh-”

“Don’t you even dare to scream at Yumi again in the morning.” Leeteuk popped up behind him, stopping him mid-scream by putting a hand over his mouth, “Stop screaming Donghae.” Donghae looked at Leeteuk in fear and nodded back quickly, Leeteuk releasing him.

“Go get changed.” Leeteuk ordered him, pushing him back out of the kitchen. I looked at Eunhyuk who looked back at me, rolling his eyes and sighing while I heard Siwon flick through the newspaper, catching my attention.

“Morning!” he greeted me with a cat smile, “Want some coffee?”

“Anio…” I shook my head back at him, “it makes me too hyper…”

“Aigo..” Siwon ruffled my hair, “Ryeowook, mind getting Yumi orange juice?”

“Okay-”

“I’ll get it!!!!” Eunhyuk shot up from his seat and went to grab a carton of orange juice with a bendy straw, “Here you go Yumi!!”

“Morning guys!!” Heechul came twirling in the room, looking fresh and bright with his orange shirt underneath his open school top.

“Morning Heechul.” Everyone grumbled back at him.

“Oh what a nice greeting.” Heechul scoffed.

“Morning Heechul oppa.” I chirped. Heechul saluted back at me before stealing a pancake from one of the plates that Ryeowook was preparing. I quietly ate my pancakes and drank my drink when Shindong came down with Kyuhyun on his back, playing on his PSP.

“Why is Kyuhyun on your back?” I asked Shindong, nearly spluttering my drink out.

“He couldn’t be bothered to get down the stairs himself.” Shindong groaned, dropping Kyuhyun onto a seat.

“Hi girl version of Yesung hyung.” Kyuhyun waggled his fingers at me without taking his eyes off his PSP screen, “Ryeowook hyung, where’s my pancakes?”

“Its by the pan.” Ryeowook replied.

“Do you expect the pancakes to come jumping in front of me?” Kyuhyun snapped.

“Don’t you take that tone on your hyung, maknae.” Leeteuk slapped Kyuhyun at the side of the face with his half eaten pancakes, crumbs going everywhere.

“YESUNG GET YOUR DAMN TURTLE OFF MY PANCAKES! HE IS WALKING ALL OVER THEM!!!” Siwon suddenly blurted out.

“Sorry! Sweet potato might of thought it was his bed!!” Yesung nuzzled his cheek against this turtles’ shiny shell. “And I’m your hyung! Stop being so informal to me!!” I watched Ryeowook move from one corner of the kitchen to the table and back to the cooking pancakes as he fussed over every single one of us, telling us all to eat up quickly. Heechul took the chair opposite me, rested his chin on his fists and looked at me with an adoring smile on his lips.

“Why- why are you smiling at me like that?” I asked worriedly, as his eyes widened from time to time as it wandered from the top of my face and to my shoulders.

“I like your hair…” he suddenly crooned. I raised my eyebrows at him quickly before getting my plate taken away from me by Ryeowook.

“You’re done right?” he asked me.

“Urm..” I looked at my half eaten breakfast and just plainly nodded back and drank my juice again only to get distracted by Heechul who was still smiling at me. It was freaking me out.

“Hyung, you might want to stop staring at Yumi…” Siwon stated.

“But I like to stare at her. She’s so pretty…” he fluttered his eyelashes at me. I rubbed my arms awkwardly, smiling a little before pretending to look around the kitchen. I found Kyuhyun waffling all the pancakes still hot in the pan by the hob with Ryeowook not looking.

“Morning!” I heard a cheerful voice call from the hallway. I darted my eyes to the kitchen door to see Sungmin arrive in the room with a happy grin on his face and his bag over his shoulder.

“Morning Sungmin!” everyone greeted him much more happily than the way they greeted Heechul earlier.

“Oh so people are more happy to greet the pink guy.” Heechul stalked off to the fridge. I absent-mindedly started fixing my hair as Sungmin walked over to where Ryeowook was and Kyuhyun who had finished eating the pancakes.

“I found Donghae colouring in his room again. Still in his pyjamas.” I overheard Sungmin tell Ryeowook.

“Oh that boy.” Ryeowook dropped what he was doing and was about to shout when Leeteuk suddenly run out of the kitchen.

“LEE DONGHAE GET CHANGED AND STOP COLOURING OR ELSE I WILL BREAK YOUR CRAYONS!”

“YOU WOULDN’T DARE!!!” Donghae shouted back.

“YOU THINK?!” Leeteuk roared. There was a sudden bang from a bedroom door and heavy footsteps hurrying upstairs and stumbling and shuffling. Leeteuk looked pleased with himself as he took his seat in one of the tables’ chairs.

“Has anyone seen the nutella jar?” Sungmin popped a question, turning to face the table when he suddenly directed his gaze right at me. My cheeks burned a little as he bit his bottom lip back at me as nervous as I am.

“Ryeowook hyung, Yesung’s turtle is eating my pancakes.” Siwon suddenly moaned.

“I’m still hungry.” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Nutella jar is in the fridge.” Shindong told Sungmin. Just as Sungmin went to go to the fridge, Leeteuk suddenly came jumping out of his chair looking wildly at his watch.

“WE HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!” he yelled, “DONGHAE YOU BETTER BE READY!”

“it’s too early- Oh we’re gonna be late!” Siwon added, getting out of his chair, dropping his knife and fork. Heechul walked out of the kitchen calmly with Eunhyuk and Yesung rushing after him. Kyuhyun went after with his eyes glued to his PSP.

“Let’s go Yumi! Sungmin!” Ryeowook called.

“But I never got to eat breakfast.” Sungmin mumbled.

“Here.” Ryeowook threw something pink at him.

“Oh he will be hyper now.” Leeteuk shook his head back at the leader. I looked and saw that Sungmin has a small hard sweet with baby pink wrapping. He popped the tiny sweet in his mouth and smiled to himself when he looked at me and began to blush.

“I like.. Pink.” he looked down in shame.

“That’s cute…” I bit my bottom lip in embarrassment. Sungmin beamed back at me but before he can say something back, Leeteuk began yelling again by the front door.

“Kyuhyun come back here.” I rushed over to where everyone was and saw Leeteuk looking at him accusingly, “You are not bringing your PSP to school.” Kyuhyun shot daggers at Leeteuk but still gave his PSP over to Leeteuk’s waiting hand. He turned away but Leeteuk stopped him again, “You are also not sneaking out your Game Boy, give it in as well.” Kyuhyun obeyed once more but before he can leave again, Leeteuk sighed out loud, “Get the DS out of yours pants too while you’re still here.”

“HYUNG!!!!!” Kyuhyun cried but he didn’t have any choice so he put his hands down his pants and took out a pink DS. I moved away as Leeteuk took it away using his forefinger and thumb to hold.

“Hey! That’s my PINK DS!” Sungmin hollered.

“You want it? You can have it. It’s been down maknae’s pants.” Leeteuk held the DS out. Sungmin made a face and moved away from him and opened the front door with his bag over his shoulder when Leeteuk tapped him on the shoulder.

“Give that bag of sweets over to me right now, pink guy.” Leeteuk narrowed his eyes at Sungmin’s bag, “you know how those sweets make you hyper.”

“Can I take handful out though?” Sungmin asked.

“No.”

“3?”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No and no, just give me the sweets. You already have enough in your locker!” Leeteuk snapped, grabbing Sungmin’s bag from him and ping it to get out a huge packet that was filled with the same pink sweet that Ryeowook gave him. Heechul passed both of them quickly, looking at himself at a blue compact mirror.

“Heechul~” Leeteuk called.

“It’s just a compact mirror.” Heechul strode off without looking back, “Siwon, unlock your car door!”

“Coming!” Siwon called, running out with something bulging out of his blazer pocket.

“Siwon, that better not be your bible in your pocket.” Leeteuk tutted.

“Don’t worry hyung, it’s my red pocket bible.” Siwon winked back before running out with his hand over his blazer pocket protectively. “Eunhyuk is bringing his Ipod with him to school hyung!”

“Hyuk Jae-” but Eunhyuk passed Leeteuk without knowing he was being talked to as his music blared through his earphones that were stuck in his ear holes.

“Shindong is brining the nutella jar to school.” Eunhyuk blurted out.

“Oh damn it.” Shindong growled and went back to the kitchen to put something back and then ran out of the house.

“DONGHAE GET DOWN HERE NOW!” Leeteuk called, making me jump. He turned over to me and smiled.

“I don’t need to tell you off do I?” he laughed, “You can go in my car, I’ll take you to school with me.” Donghae suddenly came thundering down the stairs, his bag looking like it was about to burst open as he tried to run past me and Leeteuk but the leader suddenly grabbed him by the ear and pulled him back.

“What’s in your back, Hae?” Leeteuk narrowed his eyes at the latter. Donghae didn’t reply, instead he looked down like he was ashamed, not looking at me at all. Like he was embarrassed about something.

“Lee Donghae…” Leeteuk pinched his ear harder.

“It’s my colouring book okay?” Donghae wailed out loud, “I want to bring my colouring book.” Leeteuk sighed while I looked at both of them weirdly.

“Take it out…” Leeteuk ordered. Donghae sighed heavily and took out a huge red and blue kid’s colouring book which was dog eared at the top corner and some of the pages were creased and folded out of places. “You know you will only lose it in school, you are very forgetful Donghae.”

“But hyung, I’ve nearly finished the last page-”

“No Donghae, you can finish it when we come back home. Hand over your crayons too, mister.” Leeteuk held out his hand. Donghae tipped his bag upside down and a blue see through pencil case came out that had broken and chipped crayons inside all mixed up.

“Thank you, now go take Yumi to my car.” Leeteuk smiled at me sweetly before ushering Donghae out, followed by me.

“LEETEUK HYUNG! YESUNG HYUNG IS BRINGING HIS TURTLE TO SCHOOL!” Ryeowook’s voice called from the house.

“LEETEUK HYUNG, RYEOWOOK SEEMS TO WANT TO TAKE A SPATULA TO SCHOOL!” Yesung’s deep voice growled.

“YESUNG PUT YOUR TURTLE BACK IN YOUR ROOM AND RYEOWOOK, YOU DON’T HAVE COOKING CLASS TODAY!” Leeteuk called. I chuckled quietly to myself and walked after Donghae but stopped when I looked up to see all the boys standing by Leeteuk’s car with their arms crossed tightly over their chests and looking very serious. I suddenly felt a hand hold onto me by the elbows.

“Come on, noona.” I heard Donghae mumble, pulling me away next to Heechul who smirked at me.

“What’s going on?” I asked but then Leeteuk came out of the house with Yesung and Ryeowook after him with the same serious look on their faces like the others.

“Why is everyone out here?” Leeteuk looked up worriedly, adjusting his bag on his back.

“Hyung, take the duck plushie out of the bag now.” Shindong walked forwards making Leeteuk step back looking quite alarmed.

“What duck plushie? I don’t know what you are talking about, Shindong.” Leeteuk blabbered.

“Hyung, just give in the duck plushie and no one gets hurt.” Yesung went behind Leeteuk, ped his back and took out a round duck plushie with an orange beak and oval green eyes. “I can’t take my turtles, Donghae cant take his colouring book, Kyuhyun cant take his games and Sungmin cant take his sweets-”

“and I can’t bring my nutella jar-”

“Or my spatula.” Ryeowook blurted out.

“if we can’t take our stuff with us, you can’t take your plushie.” Yesung ended the sentence, “We go through this all every single morning.”

“it’s so embarrassing especially in front of Yumi.” Heechul checked himself out with his compact mirror.

“Fine. Throw my plushie back in the house.” Leeteuk stomped over to the open garage to show 5 black range rovers all parked side by side. Everyone grinned and walked after him happily as Ryeowook through the duck plushie back in the house.

“Gaja, it’s Yumi’s first day in Neulparan! Are you ready?” Yesung suddenly hanged his arm over my shoulder.

“Yeah… sure…” I forced a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------