i - introduction

goodbye summer

His eyes fluttered open. It was early morning, too early. The clock said 5 am. How could anyone just wake up that early? A teenager no less. He yawned and rubbed at his eyes, sitting up slowly and glancing out the peeking light coming from the curtains. It was light gray and misty outside.

He stood up and walked over the the shower, stripping off his pajamas and stepping into the shower. He turned the knob and reveled in the hot water. The only way for him to relax was in the steaming shower, his chestnut-brown hair soaked a darker shade.

After some time he stepped out, wrapping the towel around his waist and drying his hair with the other towel. He walked over to his room and picked his clothes for the day. Navy blue with black lines plaid button-down shirt with an attached grey hood, white skinny jeans, and black high-top sneakers.

He put on a lime green rubber wristband on his right wrist and a white electronic wristwatch on the other. He made sure to put on his special silver "L" necklace. He looked at his wall and saw the name, as if reminding himself who he was and introducing himself to an imaginary audience, he spoke the name out loud.
"Kim myungsoo."