Cute & Beautiful

Ruined Fluff

Rei huffed as he leaned against the railing that circled the park. The melting ice cream in his hands did no justice to the awkward atmosphere as a drip of the vanilla had plopped perfectly onto his sneaker. He had been abandoned by his friends a few hours earlier, the tallest brunette claiming that the group's star swimmer needed to teach him some "lessons" (this thoroughly confused the blue haired student), and the petite blonde bolting off to buy his parents a gift (this was the point in which Rei decided that his friend's personality was just as beautiful as his ruby tinted eyes). Now, here he was though, standing next to the sharp toothed red head who had claimed that Rei "replaced" him. Replaced him in what, Rei wasn't quite certain. He knew without question, however, that the older did not like him.

"I wanna..." the words that desperately wanted to be set free stuck like glue in Rei's mouth. "I wanna be... hugged."

Rin furrowed his eyebrows in mid- of his frozen strawberry treat, his head tilting as if he had just heard news of China taking France hostage. Suddenly though, a rather devious idea popped into his head, the thought making him reveal his toothy shark-like grin. Tossing the sweet pink cream into the trash, he suddenly wrapped his toned and muscled arms around the younger's shoulders, his chest pressing against Rei's back.

Rei simply groaned. "I said I wanted to be hugged, not ed in the ."

Rin sneered with a roll of his eyes at the phrase from Rei that shouldn't have been a surprise to him by then. "Do you see my in your ? No. ing hell, Rei..."

For a reason that Rin couldn't possibly figure out, a quite offended look grew on the blue haired boy's face. Nonetheless though, and causing a little gasp of joy to emit from the red head, Rei twisted his body and wrapped his arms around Rin's torso, a frown on his face at the ice cream that slid onto the neon grass below them. It was sweet, Rin thought, pure heaven. From the very first day that the two crossed paths, Rei had began as a thing of beauty in Rin's eyes, a simple thing to and move on with. As time went by, Rin discovered that he couldn't stand the other's personality. More days drew on, and out of the blue, Rin started to love that "studious, egotistical ", as he would often put it.

"Tch... gay..." Rei muttered, a pout, that Rin thought was begging to be kissed, on his lips.

"Hey man, you asked for a hug," Rin sighed softly.

"Whatever, just whatever. Now sshh." At that, Rin felt Rei's skinny yet defined arms tighten ever so slightly around him.

Rin's disturbing smile appeared once more. "My my, Rei-san, you're quite the character. Right now you're being a cute little ," the overly strengthened arms returned the more passionate hug.

Rei puffed his cheeks with a bright blush. "I most certainly am not cute!"

Rin let his head fall to Rei's shoulder gently. "You're not making a convincing case..."

The younger repeated Rin's actions, his cheeks burning and flushed. "I'm not cute."

A loud laugh boomed from the older then. "Wah, Rei-san! See, this is way too adorable!" He pulled his head away to get a look at the younger's red cheeks, his own face blooming into a pink at the sight that made his heart bounce.

"Stop it, Rin-san!" Rei pushed the giggling mess that was Rin away as he buried his face in his hands.

Rin walked a few steps forward as he pried Rei's lanky (yet soft, Rin noted) fingers away. He looked the hot faced younger in the eyes, and without missing a beat, he said, "Fine, you're not cute. You're beautiful."

To this, Rei stumbled back until he hit the railing, his arms desperately clinging to the metal as he slide to the ground. Beautiful, Rei was amazed, I've been called beautiful by Rin-san. With his thoughts racing, he tried to not let the gorgeous words truly get to him. He hated Rin, or at least he tried to, or at least he thought he did, or at least... well, Rei didn't even know anymore. In the distance, he heard Rin's worried and panicked words. The sounds were the equivalent to a blurry photograph, a photo in which one knew that it must've been amazing, yet the fuzzes in the picture prohibited that wonder from being viewed. Rei's gush of uncertainly caused Rin's words to jumble and mix in his head, and he could only make out his own name, and a few phrases that included the word "love". With so much happening, including his rapidly thumping heart, Rei's body seemed to shut down, as it refused to listen to it's owner. Rei had no control over what happened next.

Toot~