College Days I

Handler

COLLEGE DAYS I

A is crowing in her head. No, no, no... like the rooster, cockerel, kind. Cyn opens her eyes to an unfamiliar room. And then, she remembers last night... but still... why is the room strange to her? Does experimenting with double ing change her eyesight? Hmm... she'll have to make an appointment with the eye doctor later.

Wait a minute... it looks vaguely like JJ's bedroom, but with new floral wallpaper and new furnishings? That can't happen overnight, can it? Plus, they've been at it the majority of the night so... hmm... the mysteries of the universe.

Ugh, she's so shocked, she can't even sit up.

Cyn rolls onto her side and finds JJ hogging all the blankets. He's wrapped from head to toe... like a long, skinny taquito. Uh, if he's wrapped from head to toe, how does Cyn know it's JJ? Uh... she just does, okay? After all, her is his pickle's home sweet home. You should know your home sweet home from any angle and that should also apply to the reverse.

"JJ..." She jabs him with her foot. "JJ, JJ, JJ!"

"Wuh... What?" JJ groans as he rolls out of his taquito and collides with Cyn. "Oh, Cynbaby..." With eyes still glued shut, he's smiling like a bakapaboidiot. But then, it suddenly turns into a frown. He feels her. "I want your backside... bacccckkkkksiiddddeeeee... turn, turn, turn.... turrrrrnnnnnnn." Does he think he's in a dream? She's not going to turn for him.

"No."

JJ's frown intensifies. Is he going to cry like a baby? No, she's not going to give in. "Mr. Pickle... you will have to make do with the frontside for now... until we can catch her backside when she least expects it. Oh, maybe when she's-"

Cyn punches him in the arm, hoping it'll wake him up... like fully awaken him. "Why are you planning your attack... with Mr. Pickle? I'm right hereeee, okay? I can hear you planning."

"What?" JJ's eyes fly open. They're a little stick at the corners so he has to blink and roll his eyes a few times to get things going. "Cyn... what are you doing here? Wait..." And then, he recalls last night's adventure. "Ohhhhhh..."

"You mean... what are WE doing here. This place is so creepy. It is emitting the creeper vibe... all over."

JJ sits up and surveys the room. His eyes dart from left to right to left... and then to right again. "What's up with this place?" He seems to be in total agreement with Cyn.

"Isn't it creepy? It's like a granny's room."

"You took the words right out of my head." JJ looks down. No, no, no... not at his pickle... he's looking down at the sheets.

Granny style. Definitely.

"These bed sheets aren't mine but the firmness of the bed... this is definitely my bed."

With JJ sitting up and out of the way, Cyn spots a granny style sticky note adorn with vintage summer foliage hanging from the old lamp. Hmm... it probably smells like granny, too. 

"JJ, there's a sticky note next to you... on your side of the bed."

JJ twists his upper body, spots the sticky note, and peels it off the dangling lamp chain.

"What does it say?"

JJ reads it out loud. "Thanks for last night. XOXO XIA, p.s. I gave your room a little makeover on my way out. You don't have to thank me."

"Oh my god, JJ... what did he do to your room!"

"He grannified it. Seems like I need to choose my acquaintances more wisely."

"But how did he do it? Does he have a home makeover team in his pocket?"

"I don't know..." JJ is still disturbed... shaken... etc. This used to be his room? That's so creepy!

"I knew he was more on the gay side​. Xia may have a nice straight , but he has such weird taste... in decor, I mean." Cyn... really? Taste? You so, so durrty, gurl.

"Cyn... wait, what? He's gay?" It's another shocker to JJ.

"Well, I'm sure he s any alien but I think he prefers guys."

"How do you know?"

"Didn't you notice how he always tried to kiss you instead of me? Sure, he ed my real well while you buried yourself in my but he was always reaching over for you."

JJ is wide eyed. All this time, he thought Xia was into his girlfriend's front side. He was totally willing to share her front side if it meant experiencing with these rare new things... but this... what the is this? "I thought he agreed to the because he liked your front side..."

"No, JJ... he was after you..." Cyn feels a little sorry for JJ. "Sweetie, I thought you knew this before you invited him."

"So... so that's why he kept going for my ."

"Yeah... you didn't realize it?"

"To be honest, I must've been too busy with your to notice anything else." Mr. Pickle is a single-minded, one woman's kind of . Everything else escapes him... everything. "Cyn... let's get out of here. The longer we stay here, the creepier it gets. By now, it's probably been haunted by at least a dozen dead grannies from all over the world."

"You're right... but, JJ..."

"What..."

"I can't get up."

"Oh lord, did a ghost granny get you, Cyn? Did she grab a hold of your leg? Are you-"

"No, JJ... I can't get up because I've just been double ed last night."

"Ohhhhh..."

And so, JJ throws the Cyn over his shoulder and they both escape the granny horrors. He'll have to find a new place... because even if he remodels the room... it's been tainted... come on... by granny ghosts from all over the world!

*dies and turns into a granny ghost*