Fish, or fish?

Fish, or fish?

 

 

 

It was early in the morning when a super loud scream came from Eunhyuk’s room, “KYAAAAAAAAAA!”

Surprised, his dorm mate ran toward his room, wanted to find out what had happened. Sungmin opened the door and found Eunhyuk stood in the corner of the room, starring at a clown fish in a bowl next to his bed.

“What’s wrong Hyuk?” Sungmin asked worriedly, rubbing his eyes.

“D-d-donghae, He-he was here, b-but….”Eunhyuk explained stutteringly.

“Huh? How could he?” Yesung asked totally confused.

“H-he was here all night long! But when I woke up, I found no one but the fish in the bowl beside me.” Eunhyuk almost cry this time.

“Hyuk….” Sungmin tried to explain.

“I know he loves fish, but who knows he could transform into it!” Eunhyuk cut Sungmin’s words.

“Listen….”

“Or, it might be aliens who transformed him, they never been good friends.”

“Impossible!”

“Then, did I do something wrong? I really don’t have any idea what had happened this morning. You must help him hyung!”

“But……”

“For Donghae’s life hyung, please stop talking and HELP HIM ALREADY!” Eunhyuk yelled in frustration.

“YAH LEE HYUKJAE, You’re the one who has to stop talking AND LISTEN TO ME!” Sungmin and Eunhyuk starring at each other, both of them couldn’t understand why the other acted weirdly this morning.

Yesung who watched them all the time was annoyed and decided to leave, “Sungmin-ah, I think our Hyukjae misses his Donghae, I’m leaving now, I want to go back to sleep” Yesung walking away from the room, yawned.

Both Sungmin and Eunhyuk watching the elder going, secretly wondering if that was only his excuse so he can play with his turtles again.

“Yah hyung, I give you 3 minutes to speak, and if something bad happen to Donghae, I’ll never forgive you.” Eunhyuk said, pouting.

Sungmin rolled his eyes, “Eunhyuk,Donghae is in China right now, promoting Super Junior M’s first mini album, remember?!”

“HUH? S-so….”

“He wasn’t here from the first, and that’s the clown fish you bought yesterday!” Sungmin said, pointing at the bowl with a clown fish in it.

“I don’t believe you! HE was here!” Eunhyuk said stubbornly.

“Alright, I’ll call him, so you can speak to him and make sure he’s alright.” Sungmin sighed, calling his dongsaeng in China.

“Give me the phone!” Eunhyuk snatched the phone from Sungmin, and speak with Donghae for a while. He grinned when he finished talking, then giving the phone back to his hyung.

“Now you believe me?” Sungmin asked him.

“Yes hyung, thanks. I love youuuuuu~” Eunhyuk hugged Sungmin tightly. Then, the dorm came back to its normal condition.