Second Kiss

It starts with a BANG!

School term is about to end and every students is preparing to take the national exams from the school of their choice. But before all the dismisses, the teacher of Class F decided to give a treat to his students.

This day after school, Class F headed to the restaurant near school to celebrate the last day of school.

The reserved table was at level one, near the staircase to level 2. The kids rushed in excitedly, making a lot of noise before getting seated.

"Is that how stupid people get seated?, there was laughter just behind the staircase, it was from Class A.

"What?!", Changjo stood up, almost ready to confront Class A.

"No, Changjo, ignore them.", Niel quickly stopped the reckless Changjo.

"Ok, my dear students, today is the last day of school and may be the last day we will meet as a whole, so enjoy yourself and order any food you want to eat! Singing, dancing, whatever, you can do it here, we have booked the whole restaurant!"

The class cheered and proceed with the ordering.

Class F were being noisy, shouting away at each other while Class A were being quiet at one corner, watching how Class F being unsightful.

"I heard you always give trouble to my top student C.A.P", Class A teacher appears infront of Niel.

"Huh? I...I...", Niel stood up quickly.

"Because of you, C.A.P always look tired and restless.", the teacher cut Niel before he could finish his sentence.

"Mr. Park, please do not say those things to my student. It's already last day of school, so let bygones be bygones.", Niel's teacher stood up for him.

At this time, the rest of Class A gathered behind their teacher to join in the commotion.

"That girl even confessed to our C.A.P but got rejected. What a shameless guy.", LJoe added.

"Whose kiss C.A.P said was disgusting and worried about getting infected by his stupidity.", Chunji adding on the fire.

Niel looked up and saw C.A.P stood beside his friends laughing.

"Shut up! You guys look like book idiots who doesn't even know how does a kiss taste like. Go home and Kiss your mom before come here and laugh!", Changjo challenged back.

That makes the whole Class F to burst into laughter, brighten up Niel a little. Class A went speechless hence went back to their table and left after while.

"Class, it's hard to say goodbye but I wish you all well in your future endeavor. We have to part from here but keep in touch with each other!", the teacher said.

Class F left one by one after bidding each other good bye.

C.A.P was at the back alley waiting for Niel. Niel came and C.A.P suddenly grabbed Niel by his wrist and pushed him against the wall, looking straight into his eyes.

"W...what are you doing?, Niel startled.

C.A.P going closer to Niel, about to plant his lips against Niel's lips. 

"Whose the idiot now?", C.A.P whispered at Niel's ear.

"Back off!", Niel pushed C.A.P away.

"I hate you, C.A.P! You always make fun of my love. Even though I know it's one sided, but I still love you. I didn't ask you to love me back but I cannot take it when you always take my love as a joke in front of everyone. Since we are going to different way, I will stop loving you and start anew. It may not be easy but I will try to stop loving you---"

"Try it then", says C.A.P after planting his lips on Niel's.

It was their second kiss.

Later that day, Niel didn't return to home but stay over at his dad's shop.

"Niel, I think we should move out. I know you are suffering and it will get worse if we don't make a move", said Dad.

"I really love him, Dad. It really hurts me.", Niel cried.

"Silly child, when love comes, we can't run. Yours just came early. Give yourself some time. Go sleep now don't think too much.", Dad consoled Niel.

 

PS: Sorry it is kinda short but it's been taking too long for a new chapter, didn't want my readers to wait so bear a while for next chapter, thank you!