Moving into Bang's Property

It starts with a BANG!

"What are we going to do now?", asked Niel.

"Don't worry my son. I will look around for help to see who can lodge us for a time being. Just sleep and don't about it.", Dad was reassuring Niel.

Niel lied down on the bed, pretending to be asleep. He couldn't sleep when so many bad things happened to him in one day! He was worried for his Dad as his poor Dad got to work longer hours to earn more in order to get a new house for both of them.

Niel could hear the voices of his Dad, talking on the phone asking his friends for lodging. It must be tough for Dad because he was rejected by many. 

"Sigh, this is my one last call and I am gonna give up asking!", Dad mumbling to himself.

"Hello, Bang-sshi, I'm Ahn. Sorry to call you this late. But I need your help, you are my last hope. If you watched the news earlier on, the house that got burnt down was mine. I am working at a small shop, my savings is not much, I can't find a new house for my son as fast as I wished I could. So, Bang-sshi, if it isn't too much, may I ask whether you can lodge my son at your place while I am looking for a new place? I don't want my son to suffer with me in my Kimchi Shop. I won't ask more. Just him in your house, I will stay in my Kimchi Shop. So, what do you think?", Dad asked to his last friend.

"Really? You really fine with it? I can't thank you more for that! Thank you so much Bang-sshi! That's my best friend I'm talking about! I will see you tomorrow at my shop. Good night.", Dad ended the call, cried with joy.

Niel fell asleep after that.

Niel went to school the next day and at the front gate he saw Changjo and a group of classmates putting up a donation box for you. 

"Please support our friend who had lost his house yesterday! Every cents count so spread the word and gather as many funds as you can to help our poor friend!", Changjo was shouting over a loudspeaker.

"WHAT THE ?", Niel talked to himself.

"What are you doing Changjo. Stop it, it is embarassing. I don't need this!", Niel was shouting at Changjo who is still shouting over the loudspeaker.

"Here is the guy! Help Niel rebuild his house!", Changjo introduced Niel to the whole school.

"Oh, so this is the revenge for kissing my guy?", LJoe said sarcastically.

The 3 musketeers is here right infront of the donation booth.

"What stupid booth is this? The school ain't charity you know?", Chunji continued after LJoe.

C.A.P stuffed his hand in his pocket and dropped all the coins he had into the donation box.

"What are you doing C.A.P?", LJoe was not happy with that.

"A good chance to get rid of my coins.", said the cool C.A.P. who walks off afer that.

Niel didn't thought C.A.P would help. He thought C.A.P would also make fun of him together with his friends. But he didn't.

"T...Thank you!", Niel shouted at C.A.P.

"Duh, who want his dirty money?", Changjo exclaimed.

"Shut up and give me all the money!", Niel argued.

After which, everyone dispersed back to their own class.

"Eh, I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier on, Changjo. I know you wanna help me but not in this way. People will think down on us more for doing this when we are in Class E. But I appreciate your thoughts. Thank you Changjo!", said Niel with a smile.

Changjo's heart melts with that deadly smile of Niel's.

School went smoothly for the rest of the day, after which, Niel walked home (the Kimchi Shop) with Changjo.

"So where are you staying right now?", Changjo asked.

"Right now I'm staying at my Dad's shop. But I think Dad found a place at his friend's for us to lodge for the time being.", Niel replied.

"You can stay over at my place after that!", Changjo added.

"Don't be silly, by then my Dad would have bought a new house for us." said Niel.

Changjo dropped off Niel at the Kimchi Shop and headed home after that.

Niel entered the shop and saw Dad was talking with a couple around his age.

"Annyeonghaseyo", you greeted your Dad's friends.

"Ah, Niel come here. This is Bang-sshi, and this is his wife, Mary. 3 of us has been best friends since elementary school.", Dad introduced.

Niel nodded with acknowledgement.

"Wow, it has been so many years since I saw Niel. Look at how well grown he is now! I'm sure my son will be happy to have him in our house.", said Bang-sshi who was delighted to see Niel after so many years.

The wife said nothing, just keep nodding her head with a wide smile on her face.

"Your house? What do you mean Bang Ahjussi?", Niel asked, quite puzzled with the momentum.

"Niel, Bang-sshi and his wife were very kind to keep us at their house until we get a new house. I didn't manage to tell you this good news yesterday. Sorry for the sudden surprise.", said Dad, with a pat on Niel's shoulder.

"Yes! We are happy to have you in our house. The more the merrier. Let's not delay any further and be on the way to our house before the sky turns dark.", stood Bang-sshi, directing Niel to get on the car.

The car stopped at an entrance of a 3 storey tall apartment. The whole stretch of town are household of rich families. If you looked around, you can see this household belongs to who by looking at the name plate just beside the entrance of the house. Niel saw the name plate "Bang's Property" and found it kinda cool to have it inked on the wall. 

Niel and Dad followed behind Bang-sshi and his wife, into the living room. It was so beautiful and big. The old household was not even half the size of this living room. Further down the living room, sits a little boy.

"Come here Ricky. This is my good friend, Ahn ahjussi and this is his son, Niel. Let's greet them.", said Bang-sshi.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ahn ahjussi and Niel hyung.", Ricky greeted.

Ricky, who can be a little proud at times, is actually a zeal person, unlike his cool elder brother. But same like his cool hyung, he is very smart and will always topped every subjects in school since elementary school. This is the last year of elementary school for Ricky.

"Let me show you the rooms", said the wife, showing the way upstairs.

"My elder son are the only one in this level. He really wants it to be quiet when he is studying. So we cleared the whole level just for him. Bang-sshi, Ricky and me will be upstairs.", Mary explained.

"B-but are we gonna disturb your elder son if we going to move in just like this.", asked Niel.

"Don't worry, his room is at right at the end, while your Dad and you will have the 2 front rooms infront.", Mary added.

"Come, let me show you the 2 rooms so you can start to prepare your rooms", Mary continued.

"I will leave you two here while I go get the dinner ready for all of us. Dinner will be ready by 7PM so come down by then.", Mary then left for the kitchen.

Niel has never had a bedroom this big all by himself. Niel was kind of excited so he couldn't stop rolling over the bed, a bed that is 100 times better than his old bed.

It was almost 7PM so Niel and his Dad went down to be seated at the dinning table. They didn't want to make the family wait.

"Ah, Ahn-sshi and Niel, come be seated. Don't be shy, and eat whatever you want on the table, eat as much as you can. We will start when our elder son is here.", said Bang-sshi, making the 2 lodgers feel a little less nervous.

Niel was looking down while waiting for the dinner to start.

"Hyung, palli! I'm hungry!", Ricky was shouting at his hyung who was walking down the stairs.

"Aish, I'm coming, you pabo", Niel heard this familiar voice behind him.

"Hyung, sit beside me!", Ricky was patting on the empty seat beside him.

Niel could hear the shuffling of the chair and could sense someone is sitting opposite him. Niel was getting nervous because his sixth sense tell him the guy is C.A.P! The guy that rejected his love! 

"Niel, we can start now.", Dad was calling out to Niel.

"Minsoo, this is the 2 guys I had told you that will be moving in with us. This is Ahn-sshi and this is his son, Niel.", Bang-sshi again introduced to the elder young.

"Annyeonghaseyo.....", Niel looked up and to his horror, it is C.A.P!

C.A.P is Bang Minsoo! Bang Minsoo is C.A.P! Niel thought C.A.P was his real name!

Niel looked at C.A.P and again was being stared back with that pair of cold eyes.

"Sorry to disturb you", Niel almost choked but managed to continue his sentence.

"So the donation early this morning doesn't help huh?", C.A.P finally spoke.

The family then realised they were in the same school but different class. 

Niel didn't say much throughout the dinner and quicky went back to his room after this while the rest and his Dad were having some mingle session in the living room.

Niel shuts himself in the room till next morning.