Author's Note

On Rainy Days

Hello, thank you for reading and leaving your thoughts on On Rainy Days!

 

This might be the simplest, uhm, most pointless and plotless story I have ever made (well, I’m not tagging it as fluff for nothing). I just get inspired by the beauty yet the gloom of rain that often comes down recently, and the songs I listened to during that time.  I write the lyrics that inspired the chapters in the beginning and the end of them.

 

(Who beat Jongin in the competition? Apparently this guy did.)

 

Playlist:

Foreword  - On Rainy Days by Beast

Chapter 1 - Rain by Lim Kim

Chapter 2 - Rain Sound by B.A.P

Chapter 3 - The Sound Of Rain by Younha

Chapter 4 - Standing In The Rain by Nell

Chapter 5 - Clear Day, Cloudy Day by Lunafly

 

A week prior to writing this story, it rained all day, for that one week. The day when I started writing this story was the third day it began being sunny again.

And interestingly… Just a moment after I finished the first chapter… It rained.

And yesterday when I finished the fourth chapter… It happened again. After I posted the chapter, it instantly rained. It was both odd and amusing for me.

And it's currently raining as I'm typing this.

 

For those who have read my other stories, this one is different in a way that the female lead is the first one who felt an attraction towards the male… I often write stories where the guy is the one who feels something first (or both of them feel it in almost the same time) but now this is based from my own experience, where I can only have unrequited feelings.

 

Weep weep. Thank you again for your support and love, see you on my next stories :D

 

[edit] Please also check out the sequel/spin-off of this story titled On Sunny Days, featuring Sehun as the lead! :)