Don't Look Away.

Doctor Who?

''Trust you?! I just met you.''
''Just look at it!'' he glanced at me, for that brief second I saw fear in his eyes, he turned his eyes back to the statue. I turned my head to look at it. IT MOVED. It wasn't in it's place anymore! IT MOVED! 
I stared at it, my jaw almost dropping to the ground. I saw a smirk appear on the mans face.
''I told you not to let your eyes off it. Now.. I'm going to slowly come over to you, don't take your eyes of it.'' he slowly started backing away from the statue and was coming towards me, he still kept his eyes on it and so did I. ''When I come beside you, I will tell you to run and then we...'' he was right beside me, he looked at me, gave me a bright and charismatic smile and screamed ''RUN!'' 
He grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we could. 
My feet carried me faster than I thought I could run. His hand held mine and all I could think was, I trust him. There was something about him... 
I lifted my eyes up from the ground and we both stopped. Another angel. Right in front of us. 
''Don't blink. Don't blink. Keep your eyes on it'' He turned around. Keeping his eyes on the other angel.
''What happens if I blink?'' I finally catch my breath back and try my best not to blink, I feel my eyes dry. 
''They move. If they move, they will touch you. If they touch you they zap you back in time and you're stuck there.'' he spoke really quickly. I could barely keep up with him. Wait.. ZAP ME BACK IN TIME? This guy is nuts. 
''Zap me back in time?'' I laughed and by the tone of his voice I could feel he was glaring. 
''It's no time to be laughing now.. When I say duck... You duck. Got it?'' I nodded. ''Got it?''
''Yes'' 
''DUCK'' 
And so I did. 
''Now slowly crawl to the side and then you can stand up'' 
He is insane.. I thought to myself but I did as I was told. Crawling to the side, my eyes on the ground, I'm scared to look up. What if they had zapped me back in time? Oh listen to yourself HyoYeon. You're going nuts just like this creep. 
''They're looking at each other. They wont be moving for a long while now.'' He took a deep breath and sighed ''We're safe.''
''Aren't there more of them?'' I asked starting to believe that what he is saying is true, that these angels would zap me back in time, that they can move while I'm not looking. I witnessed it. I saw it. Well... I didn't see it.. But it happened.
''Oh of course there are! But not here. I think I just got rid of the last two'' he smiled happily, so proud of himself.
''Thank you'' I whispered quietly, but loud enough to hear for him. He gave me a puzzling look. ''For saving my life'' 
He nodded and turned around, starting to walk away. I smiled and was about to turn and walk my own way but.. He stopped. Turned his head to look at me. He had a childish grin spreading across his face and he said, in the most exciting, childlike voice you could ever imagine.
''Come with me!''
I stared at him. Did he just..? Is he insane..? 
''Excuse me? Come with you? Where? What? Wat? WHAT?! '' STRANGER DANGER, my mind screamed. 
''Travel with me. Through time and space. We can go to any place you can think of. To any time you can imagine. Just travel with me'' 
I kept staring at him. Trying to think of something to say and then he gave me that charismatic smile and said.
''Just trust me.''
''But I don't even know your name! You're insane'' 
''I'm the Doctor'' 
''The Doctor''
''Yes'' he said calmly. 
''Doctor Who?''