Her Archer's Bow, Arrows & Her Hero

The Wolf's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Second Chapter of ‘The Wolf’s Tale’

-Her Archer’s Bow, Arrows & Her Hero-

 

10 Years later (From Chapter 1)

12.24 A.M, Saturday, 14th April 1520, Lucidas’ village.

 

“Sehun! Tao!” Dara shouted angrily. “Could you two please stop pulling my damn hair!?”

 

Sehun smiled playfully and continue pulling her braid. While Tao is making fun on her bangs, twirling it and make it messy.

 

Then Chanyeol and Baekhyun joined Tao and Sehun in teasing the cooking Dara.

 

“Aisht! Chanyeol! Baekhyun! Why are you joining them!? Yah!!”

 

Chanyeol laughed. “Dara, if you gets annoyed  easily you would get a lot of wrinkles. And it might fastening the aging...”

 

“Chanyeol’s right!” Baekhyun agreed, high-fived with Chanyeol.

 

“Ugh, whatever!!” She stuck his tongue to the both of them. “Just go away, four of you! Or I’m not gonna make lunch for you!”

 

Tao pouted. “Dara why are you so cruel?” Sehun pinch her cheeks. “Yes, Don’t be too cruel please...”

 

That’s it. Her patient was snapped.

 

“Go away!” she ordered while holding her spatula. “Want me to hit you all with this spatula!?”

 

“Whoah easy Dara...” D.O suddenly said while he made his way inside the kitchen and held her hands. Then he get the spatula from her hands. “What’s happening here?”

 

“Them!” Dara pointed at the four. “I want to cook for the luch but they are bothering me all the time...”

 

D.O smiled at her. “Arasso. Just tell that to Suho, I believe he will punish them for sure. I will be the one who cook instead. Go.”

 

“Really? Kyungsoo, you’re the best!” Dara gave him a tumbs up and quickly dashed to the living room, Chanyeol, Baehyun, Tao and Sehun are quickly chasing her too.

 

“Ah! Dara wait up! Don’t tell Suho!!” They screamed.

 

Dara smirked and quickly held Suho’s hand. “Suho! Punish them. They bother me a lot while I cooked for our lunch...”

 

Suho stared at Dara warmly then glared at the four. “Seriously guys? Tell me your age again, huh. Tao and Sehun, you are eighteen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, you two are nineteen. Why are you still bothering her? You guys should have grown up, y’know.”

 

“Sorry..” They bowed. “We just bored, that’s all...” Baekhyun muttered. “We can’t playing around with anyone but her...” Tao added.

 

Dara rolled her eyes. “Excuse me, am I your toy, mister?”

 

“Sorry Suho, this is not going to happen again.” Chanyeol said, ignoring Dara’s remark.

 

Sehun nodded. “We promise.”

 

“Hm.” Suho turned to Dara. “Should I punish them again or you will let it pass?”

 

She is already itching to kill the four boys but anyway she sighed. “Uh, Let’s forget this. I’m gonna help Kyungsoo again in the kitchen.”

 

“Aww, Thankyou Dara, your the best!” Chanyeol shouted, while the three are laughing and Suho facepalmed himself.

 

She rolled her eyes once again and walk towards the kitchen to help D.O to prepare the luch for the Thirteen starving persons, including her.

 

 

“Ahh! Thanks for the lunch.” Xiumin said as he pats his stomach.

 

Dara smiled at him. “It was delicious, wasn’t it?”

 

“Very.” Xiumin replied and grinned.

 

“I bet it’s your so called new recipe again?” Lay asked while continuously munching his food.

 

She nodded. “Hmm!”

 

“So, after eating, what’s your plan for today?” Luhan ask her, feeling curious.

 

Dara fell silent at first before answering, “I don’t know. I got nothing to do today, I guess? Maybe I will do the house chores.” She laughed awkwardly.

 

He sighed. “Dara, you can’t always lie to us, you know. Be honest to us, what are you going to do later?”

 

“I... I will... practice for achery again...” She wishpered.

 

All the boys stops eating and set their attention to Dara. Suho frowned. “Dara, We told you already to stop practicing archery again right?”

 

“Yes, you already told me about that.. But.. why?” She ask, with a sad expression.

 

“We are worried with you. That’s the reason.” Kai simply said and continue picking the foods. “What do you guys have to worry about? It’s like I’m going to die if I touch the bow and arrows...” Dara wishpered. “I just want to practice...’”

 

“And what for?” Chen ask. “It’s impossible if you just want to practice without the main reason right?”

 

Dara stiffened at first before answering; “I’ve grown up already... I need some weapon skills to protect myself... that’s all.”

 

Lie. She wants to mastered in archery to get a revenge for her father. But she just can’t tell the boys about it because the boys would be mad and force her not to go for sure.

 

Sandara Park or as known as Dara is now 20 years old, It has been 10 years since her father, Jay, Dead and it has been 10 years since she is living with Twelve boys that Uncle Hyunsuk brought to her house.

 

She was happy and still happy because of all the boys and uncle Hyunsuk around her. Because of them, There’s no one even dared to bully or judge her again just like before. She doesn’t know too but it seems like the villagers are scared of The Twelve boys and Uncle Hyunsuk.

 

But Uncle Hyunsuk was dead already. After 7 years living a happy live together, He died because of the sickness, leaving Dara and the twelve boys. Dara and the boys was so sad that time. Because they were already treating Hyunsuk like he was their own father.

 

And Hyunsuk’s death also the reason why all the boys became over protective towards her.

 

Because they remembers Hyunsuk’s last words ; “I do believe that all of you could guard her, protect her and treat her nicely. My last wish is simple, I just wanted you to take care of her forever and never left her side. Be her guardians, her brothers, her families, her bestfriends, her lovers, and last, Be her everything.”

 

But Dara is also known with her stubborn self.

 

She has been playing and practicing archery for 10 years too. After her father’s death, she found a beautiful and ancient archer’s bow and some golden arrows in the storage of her house and from that time, she promised herself she will be mastered in archery.

 

Because she know. If she is skilled enough in some weapons or martial arts, she will be able to get her revenge for her father.

 

To hunt Lycaon and all the werewolves.

 

“Seriously? Dara, we’re all here to protect you.” Kyungsoo said, the  others agreed at him while nodding. “He’s right. So what’s the practice for?” Kai added.

 

“Bow and arrows are too dangerous for you.” Chanyeol said while putting some meats at his mouth. “You might get injured from it. So, stop with that archery thing, okay?” said Baekhyun.

 

Dara bit her lips. “But I’ve been learning it since i was 10... I can’t just move on right? I really like archery...”

                       

They’re sighed. “Dara, please listen to us. We know that those bow and arrows were given by your father and you treasure it so much, but we just don’t want something bad happen with you.”

 

She fiddled with her fingers in her lap, She is feeling so defeated. “Please... I just—“

 

“Let’s practice with me later.” Kris suggested cooly as soon as he made his way into the dining table.

 

Dara’s face lit up as she heard Kris’ cold voice. The real master of archery is here. She tought.

 

She and Kris sometimes sneakily escapes from the eleven boys to go to the forest or field to plays archery.

 

She likes to spending her time with Kris because she can learn a lot of things about archery with Kris. He’s so expert and he is already known with his skill. And also, Kris is the only one who support the archery activity for her.

 

But still, She couldn’t say she close enough with him, because he is too hard to get close with.

 

He is the coldest, The most cruel and the grumpiest among all the boys. He’d rather sleep or being alone than talking or having fun with them all.

 

“Kris!” All the boys shouted angrily at him.

 

“What are you talking about! We agreed to make her stop with the archery things and why are you suddenly inviting her to practice it with you?” Suho said, feeling so annoyed with Kris’ sudden remark.

 

Kris choked his thick brows. “Why are you so ing grumpy, Suho? It’s just archery. It’s good for her to practice archery to protect herself from those ty people out of here. Or.. do you want her become a clingy girl who can’t do anything without us on her side?”

 

Dara smiled at Kris’ words. Eventough his words are harsh and cold sometimes, but he really knows what she want. He is not spoiling and overprotective to her unlike his other brothers. And she appreciate it.

 

Luhan sighed. “It’s not like that, Kris...” He trailed. “Of course we’re not expecting for Dara to be a clingy girl. But the thing is, you know how dangerous that activity could be.”

 

“I know the rules, Luhan. I already mastered on Archery.” Kris confidently said. “I guess it’s a nice thing that she likes it too. Don’t you think?”

 

“I kinda agree with you, Kris. Dara needs a skill to protect herself. But she has us now. It’s not even necesarry for her to learn archery right?” Lay finally said after some minutes.

 

Kris sighed. “Oh come on, do you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter