Her Misery & Her New Chapter

The Wolf's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The First Chapter of ‘The Wolf’s Tale’

-Her Misery and Her New Chapter-

 

5 Years Later (From Prologue)

09.48 A.M, Sunday, 4th September 1510, Lucidas’ village.

 

“Guys! It’s Sandara!” A little girl with pigtail hairstyle screaming happily, calling her other friends. “Guys, It’s her, come here fast!”

 

Dara, starts her speed walking, she knows that those group will just teasing her and bully her.

 

A fat little boy quickly came in front of her, stopping her from walking more.

 

“Good Job, Dongah! Block her path!” Another sound from behind Dara shouted, it’s a short haired girl’s sound now. Dara turn around and found out a group smirking evily behind her. “Hello, Sandara the geek!” Mina teasingly said.

 

It’s about 7-9 girls and boys who were grouped, ready to bully her.

 

The fat boy who was blocking her way gave a thumbs up to his friend. “Hey, quick guys! This Sandara needs a punishment!”

 

They laughed hard and started to circle, surrounding the scared Dara, Putting her on the center, judging, Teasing and embarassing her.

 

“What kind of punishments that you want, Sandara? Do you want us to push you to the river? Huh?” A girl named Gyuri ask her while smiling evily.

 

Another boy appeared in front of her. “Or do you want us to let you swim with the pigs in the mud?” Jin trailed. “it sounds good right, geek? I think muds will fits you well!”

 

“That’s right, Jin!” Rin said excitedly.

 

“Yah sandara! The pigs will love you for sure! They would think that you are their long-lost-sister!” Mai added, making the other kids laughing, agreeing with her, bullying the poor Dara.

 

“Wha—what did I do?” Dara asked them softly, gripping the end of her dress hard while stopping herself from crying. No, she can’t cry in front of them. It will make them more happier. She tought. “Punishment? I didn’t do anything to all of yo—“

 

Another fat boy smirked at her. “You’re always wrong, Sandara! You’re an unwanted child right! That’s why your mommy is leaving you, so as your father! And no one wants to befriend with you! You’re disgusting, eeeww!” Ken said while sticking his tongue out.

 

The other girls and boy are laughing and agreeing the fat boy. “That’s right, Ken!”

 

Dara shook her head furiously. “Ani!! My mommy is leaving me because she has something to do!!” she said. “And... And my Appa left me alone because.. Because he was dead at the forest! How could you all mocking a dead person!?” she cried painfully. She’s all alone now, why can’t they understand?

 

She was just 10 years old, Her father died just a month a go, his body was found at the forest, badly injured, with bloods and stratches all over his body. She believes that Her daddy was killed by ‘It’.

 

 The demon who was the villain in the tale that her daddy always told her before.

 

While her mommy left her alone with her daddy when she was just born. She doesn’t know either why, she always asks her dad about the cause her mommy’s missing, but her dad would always answer; “Your mommy is leaving because she has another lover. She betrayed us, Dee.”

 

But it’s too hard for Dara to believe those words from her own daddy. No matter what, she still wants to meet her true mother.

And aside her intentions to search her mother, she has another intention to do. What is that?

 

To found her father’s murderer.

 

She loves her father, Jay, so much. Of course she is, because her father means the world to her. He is everything to her.

 

But she lost her everything now. Her daddy was dead.

 

So, she really wants to take a revenge for his father. She wants to found the murderer.

 

And she knows, no. She believes that her daddy was killed by the Demon from the tale her father always told her when she was just a little.

 

Because when she saw the cuts and the wounds on her daddy’s body, She believes that human wouldn’t cause something like, Not the ordinary wolves either. It was just too cruel and too violent.

 

It was all the demon works.

 

The demon who killed her father mercilessly in the forest.

 

The demon who lives in the deepest and the darkest part of the woods.

 

The demon in the tale her dad always told her everyday before he died.

 

The demon who lives in the body of biggest wolf.

 

The demon who was hiding behind the fur of wolf.

 

He is a true demon, The king of all the wolves.

 

The demon wolf in the legend, the powerful wolf which could kill everyone who disturbing him.

 

The cursed and the strongest wolf in the earth, who posessed anyone he likes.

 

The immortal demon wolf named ‘Lycaon’

 

And she does believe that her father was killed by Lycaon.

 

 

*Flashback*

A month a go, 11.40 A.M, 4th August 1510, Lucidas’ village.

 

“Appa where are you going?” Dara asked her father when she saw him wearing his thick jacket and boots.

 

Jay smiled at her and kissed her cheek. “I gotta go, baby.. I have something to do, I will be back soon.”

 

“Can I come too, Appa?” She said with a hopeful eyes.

 

“Hmm.. I don’t think so, Baby. I’ll be back soon and bring a new doll for you, okay? Just wait for me.” He suggested.

 

Dara pouted. “But I don’t need any dolls appa... And I’m not a baby anymore..  I just want to be with you..”

 

He chuckled and hugged her tight, squeezing her little frame on his arm lovingly. “Aisht, Alright, My big baby, don’t be like this.. You’re so cute, you know.” He gave her another kiss. “Just wait, neh? I will go now, give me a kiss?”

 

She giggled and kissed her father, pouring little kisses on all over his face. “Be careful Appa, I will waiting for you.”

 

“Okay, Thank you Dara, Bye..”

 

 

Still Flashback

07.12 P.M, 4th August 1510, Lucidas’ Village.

 

Dara is getting worried because it’s going to dark soon but her father haven’t arrived yet. She was worried. So worried.

 

And she has a really bad feeling about this.

 

Suddenly, her house’s door burst open, Startling Dara.

 

“Dara!” It’s Mr.Jung, The only one police Officer living in this small village, and the only one who never judge Dara and her family as well.

 

Dara stood up and walked to him. “Mr. Jung, you startled me.. what’s wrong?”

 

“You... your father...” He stutteringly said. “He was...”

 

She felt the nervousness slowly crawling to all over her little body. She felt so scared all of sudden. “Wha.. what’s wrong with my appa, Mr. Jung!? Tell me..!”

 

“let’s.. just go with me, neh..?” Mr. Jung ordered. Dara agreed him then they started run into the path that Mr.Jung instructed.

 

Then after a minute they arrived in the entrance of the forest. There’s already so many people surrounded the place. Wishpers, murmurs and gasps could be heard.

 

“I’m sorry, please let me pass!” Dara said hurriedly, pushing everyone who blocked her path softly with her little hands.

 

Mr. Jung came behind her and tried to calm the crowd down. “Please keep quiet! Let the police to handle this!”

 

Dara stopped her tracks when she saw her father was on the ground, in the cold pavements, unmoving, and to her horror, Not breathing.

 

She let her tears falling freely like flowing water as she screamed out loud, “APPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

 

Her father laying lifelessly on the ground, with heavy startches everywhere, he is swimming in his own blood.

 

“APPPPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Dara screamed again and quickly bent down beside Jay’s dead body. She hugged him tight, not minding the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter