Seductive

How I met Jeon Hyosung

 I had enough of this whole week. First of all I stayed everyday at the hospital till night. I had incredibly lot of work. Secondy, after the incident with Hyosung, when I returned to my office no one was there already. There was just a note from Hyomin with her phone number and asking for a meeting. I didnt contact her yet although I knew that I should. Every other guy would be happy, if a pretty girl would be interested in him, right? And I on the other hand behaved like a idiot. Maybe because in my head was just her younger sister, Hyosung.

 So when I got a sms from my friend with a proposition to join him to the club I was immediately pleased. I thought that a party would do good for me. So here I stood, on saturday evening, in front of an old looking building, from which played loud music.

 When I went inside I found there a huge among of people. The party started two hours ago, so the half of them was already drunk. With some problems I finally found my friend Woohyun, who was standing near the bar.

- Dude.- he approached me.- I thought already you wont come.

- Sorry.- I smiled.- But you know that I prefer coming as everything gets started. And hows the situation? Did you found someone nice?- I looked around to see if any pretty girls were hanging around.

- On the dance floor is the hottest chick you ever seen!- Woohyun lowered his voice.- I would pick her up, but I brought Eunji with me.- he glanced at a brunette who was standing near us.- I wouldnt bring her with me in my life if I knew here will be such a goddess. But man, you have a chance!

- Me?- I laughed.

- Yes. You look like a ing model.- he pointed at a group of girls.- They are already gazing at you.

- In that case, I will try.

- Just quickly. Lot of guys want her too.- he patted me on my back and pushed her forward.

I came to the lower floor, where the dance floor was and started to search for the girl. I immedietelly found her, because she was surronded by a group of people. When I came closer and saw her face, I opened my mouth in suprise. It was Hyosung!

At first I couldnt move and just kept starring at her. Woohyun was right. She looked fantastic. She was dressed in a white mini dress which showed her hot and glamorous body. Her hair were pinned up in a bun. But them I suddenly woke up. She started to dance with a guy. Not knowing what came over me I came there and pushed him away from her.

- Hey! What are you doing?!- he grabbed me.

- off!- I spat and punched him on the face. He fell on the ground.

Then I quickly went outside by the side entrance pulling Hyosung with me. When we were already under the night sky I slowed down. I noticed that Hyosung was drunk and she had difficulty with walking.

- What was that?- she starred at me when we were sitting in my car.

- Nothing.- I replied.

- Do you... like me?- she smiled and looked at my face.

- Of course not.- I almost shouted.- I just feel responsible for you, because you are my patient granddaughter. By the why how old was the dude? You are too young for him!

Hyosung unexpectedly laughed.

- Are you a stalker?

- What the hell? No! 

- 😃Then how did you know that I will be there?- she smiled.

- Pure coincidence.- I replied.- Where do you live?- I started the car and slowly drived from the parkplace.

- Nowhere.- she said.

- You must somewhere.- I sighed.

- Yes, but I dont want to be there.- she whispered.- I had a quarrel with my roommate.

I wanted to add that it doesnt suprise me, because of her character, but I bit my tongue.

- So you will come with me.

- Ok.- she answered, but after a while of driving her hand landed on my leg.- But you know... It was so manly as you hit the other guy.- she bit her lower lip seductivy. Her face came closer to my. I could feel her breath on my neck.

At that moment I just wanted to stop the car and start to kiss and undress her, but I got myself together. And it was propably the hardest thing I ever did. Luckily we qiuckly arrived in front of my house. I heloed Hyosung to get off from the car. She was still drunk and swayed in all directions.

- Oppa, help me.- she wrapped her hands around my neck and resisted her body on mine. The drunk Hyosung started to flirt with me. Perfect! I was curious how long could I resist her?

I took an arm around her hips and we walked to my apartment...

 

Huhu <3 Second chapter is done! Thank you for the nice comments and subscribes :D I had so much fan reading your update soon hehe xD 

Please subscribe and comment :DDD