Ugly

How I met Jeon Hyosung

 I closed my eyes , took a deep breath and looked again at the blatt of paper which I was holding. Of course the words which were written there didnt dissapeared. They were still there. You properly ask yourself what was I holding? It were test results one of my patient. She was mortally ill.

-------

- Jaehyun.- my assistent entered the room.- I borught your coffee.

- Thank you.- I tried to smile.

- You are welcome.- she answered with a soft ton and put the cup on my desk. But she didnt left.- Jaehyun...- she began.- I dont think its healthy to drink so much coffee. Just look at your hands! They are shaking.

She was right. After the 4 cup my body wasnt able to work normally, but I felt that without drinking it I wouldnt make it today.

- Just this time.- I said qiuetly and observed as my 30 old coworker sighed.

- Jaehyun, you know that people arent immortal. Its not your fault-

- I know.- I answered harshly which I immediately regreted.- Sorry, but I just want to be alone.

- Of course.- my assisten sighed and left, carefully closing the door.

---------

 20 minutes later I heard a lightly knock, which I always missed. My favorite patient came, which I had to tell she will die.

- Come in.- I said and the doors quickly opened. Now I could clearly see her. Mrs Jeon.

Mrs. Jeon was over 60 years old, but she still looked good for hwr age. She liked to dress nicely and she always blushed as I praised her for her good looks. Despite the many wrinkles I could see that once she was a beautiful woman.

- Hey honey!- she greeted me with a bright smile.- You wont belive who came with me today!- she clapped her hands and turned to the hallway.- Girls come in!

Behind her back appeared two girls. Some seconds later the three of them sat next to me in my office. Mrs Jeon always praised her grandaughers. They were her whole live. Always as she visited me she was telling about them, so as the girls entered my room I exactly knew who they were. Althought I had to admit that I imagined them completely different.

 The first one was Hyomin. She was 25 years old, so she was at my age. She was a pretty woman with nice facial feautures and a sharply nose. Form what I remember she was a lawyer. I had some suspicion that Mrs. Jeon wanted us to be together. She always said that Hyomin was single. The girl scanned me from head to toe with a curious expression. So she had to hear about me too.

But the person which made on me a bigger impression was her younger sister. Her name was Hyosung and she was only 20 years old. Mrs Jeon was speaking about her lesser but I think she stutied on a good university. Actually it would take long to descripe her. So I will do it other wise. Every man would stop, nevermind if on the hallway or street, to just look at her for a second. She was one of the most beautiful woman I ever saw. She had short brown hair, a small nose and pinky lips. She was short, but her body was georgeous. Under her tight shirt I could see her beautiful and her miniskirt showed her long legs. I couldnt help but gaze at her.

- And how do you like me granddaughters?- Mrs Jeon laughed and looked at Hyomin. Ah yes. I should be interested in her and not stare like a pedo at her younger sister.

- They are very beautiful.- I saw with the corner of my eyes how Hyomin smiled, but Hyosung comoletely ignored that and her gaze wandered on the walls of my office. She properly heard such compliments everyday.

- Ah Jeahyun thats so nice to hear!- mrs. Jeon responded.- Maybe you will go with us to drink coffee. You could now each other better.

And in this moment I was stunned. I almost forgot why I was so stressed the whole morning.

- Mrs. Jeon... - I looked at the documents on my desk.- Actually I have some bed news.- Everyone was silent. I could just hear my own heartbeat.- Im sorry, but a tumor was diagnosed in your body. Its too big to operate. You have less then 2 months to live.- I sais this words so quickly as I could and then looked at them again. Mrs Jeon was looking through the window behind me, as shw was thinking about something. Hyomin was shaking. I could see tears in her eyes.

- Just like this?- she whispered. Her voice broke.

- Dont do such a big tragedy, sister.- Hyosung spoke unexpectly for the first time.

- Jeon Hyosung!- Hyomin stood up from her seat and looked at her with a hateful look.- How can you-

- My dear.- Mrs. Jeon interruoted them.- Dont fight about such reasons.

- Such reasons?- Hyomin smirked.- Grandma, you will die!

- Yes and we can change it so dont waste our time on fights.- she said with anger.

- Fantastic! Im happy we explained everything!- Hyosung stood up and smiled.- I will go now. Thank you for such a wonderful afternoon.- she turned around and left.

Everyone dazed at the closed doors.

- I will take her back.- I whispered and quickly left. I dont know what got into me, but I just felt that I have to leave. I found Hyosung in a alley next to the hospital.- Hey!- I grabbed her wrist and turned around. I could see for a second shock in her eyes.

- What is?- she said irritated.- Cant I just go across the street without a ert doctor stalking me?!

- ert?- I was angry. I was elder and she barely know me.

- Do you think I didnt saw your gaze on me in the office. Even a blind man could guess it! Am I that pretty?- she smiled.- By the way, poor Hyomin. She tried so hard to look nice for the perfect doctor Jaehyun about my grandma talked the whole day!

I was speechless. For the first time I didnt know what to say.

- No, you are not beautiful..- I whispered.

- What?- she laughed.

- Maybe you have a nice face and body.- I said with more confident.- But your character is so ugly that in my eyes you are-

I couldnt finish the sentence, beacuse suddenly her pinky lips touched mine. She kissed me. And I kissed her back. It was the first time in my live how I felt that the whole wourld dissapeared. There was just her, me and our tongues which danced in our mouts. Suddenly Hyosung leaned back and took a deep breath.

- You see?- she whispered in my ear.- All men are the same. The character does not count. She escaped from my hug, turned around and left without a farewall leaving me alone on the middle of the street.

- !- I kicked the wall next to me with all my strenght. As much pleasure the kiss gave me as much I regreted it.

 

 

 Thank you for the subscription and comments. Altough I havent even post the 1 chapter I got lot of support :)

I hope you like it and understan it >< Im sorry but Im posting everything through my phone because my computer doesnt work ;-;

Please subscribe and comment! :D