Final

Angel

"Luhan are you okay?" you asked Luhan, your best friend but he just ignored you.

"oppa? why are you so quiet? at least tell me something?" you asked but still no sign of Luhan will talk. you sighed and stared at him.

"I hate you" you shocked. he stared at you with a sad emotion. "Luhan, what-" he cut off after you.

"I said I hate you! can you hear me? go away!" he shouted. you stood up and began to run. Luhan, the first person you love, hates you.

Luhan's pov

I watched she ran. I felt guilty and sad. I just yelled and said hate you to the most beautiful girl I have met. I'm sorry.

2 weeks later.

It's been 2 weeks you didn't talk to Luhan. and it's also been 2 weeks he didn't come to school. You wanted to know why but you just let it go since he hate you.

-----after school-----

You saw Sehun, Luhan's best friend rushed toward you.

"y/n" he said. you looked at him. He looked sad and scared. "are you okay?" you asked. "Luhan. he-he" he shuttered. "what happened? He's fine right?" you began to worry.

"you have to follow me" he said. you nodded and began to follow him. He began to drive and arrived at the hospital. you began to scared. *why Luhan's here?* you though.

you followed Sehun to a room and saw Luhan was laying on the bed, looking pale. you quickly ran towards him and hugged him.

"idiot! why you didn't tell me!" you said as you began to sob.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to sad." he said.

"you're amazing, beautiful, pretty and perfect girl I've met. I love you since we both were freshmen. I really wanted to tell you but I was scared. I scared that you will never love me back." he confessed. you were shock but then you smiled.

"Luhan I love you." he smiled as he kissed you and you kissed him back. 
but then the monitor began to beep louder and louder (a/n: I don't know what the name of the thing and I don't know how its work so let just pretend it)

"Oppa" you said. he looked at you and smiled. "promise me. you will not cry when I gone" you began to cry.

"y/n, please? don't cry" he said. at first you just stared at him and then you nodded.

"I love you forever"

beeeepppppppp

"no!" you shouted. and then Sehun came in and helped you to stand up. "Luhan oppa!" you kept shouting his name but no response.

"shhhhh. it's okay. I'm here" Sehun said and you hugged him.

"Sehun..." you cried. "here. Luhan wants you to read this." he handed the pink letter.

dear y/n,
I'm sorry for not telling you the real story. I just don't want you to be sad. I have a cancer stage 3. I'm sorry. You're the best, beautiful, funny girl I have met. Thank you for everything. I love you so much but I was scared. I promise you that I will never let people hurt you. I will guard you from above. I will protect you from here. I will see you everyday, every night from here. but please promise me, promise me you will move on, you will marry the other guy and have a baby. soon we will meet. I promise. -Lulu

you folded the letter and began to cry on Sehun's shoulder.

6 years later.

"mama!" your little 3 years old shouted. "yes baby?" you asked. "where's daddy?" he asked.

"behind you" a raspy voice said. "ahhh! daddy!" he smiled as he picked him up. After Luhan passed away, Sehun always be there for you and one day he confessed about his feelings on you and you both started dating. after 2 years, Sehun proposed you to marry him and of course you said yes. after that you and Sehun have a handsome child named Luhan.

"y/n, you wanna know something?" Sehun asked. you looked up and smiled. 
"yeah what is it?" you asked.

"Luhan told me that I will fall in love with you and he was right. I fall in love with the lucky girl" he said as you smiled. You awwed him while your little son giggled at you two.

"I love you y/n" Sehun said. you stood up and hugged them.

"and I love you too mummy and daddy!" Little Luhan said excitedly.

"I love you both too" you said. You, Sehun and your little boy spend your time together.

*I love you Luhan* you whispered and looked at the sky. Luhan smiled and replied *I love you forever*