One

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It’s not like we planned on being more then summer flings, but when I moved to Seoul I knew we’d see each other again. I didn’t expect him to keep his feelings for me, in fact I figured he had a girl he’d go back to once school started. But somehow thinking about it made my heart break; even seeing him from a distance made it difficult my stomach in knots over the idea of that girl he’s talking to being his girlfriend. I’d have to face him sooner or later, I just wasn’t sure how much later it would be.  He was just standing there talking to her outside the room I needed to go too. I wonder if he went to that class, I don’t know if I wanted him in there. The warning bell rang everyone in the hallway scattered to their classes, even he did leaving hallway by going left to another room. I quickly went to class after he had disappeared.

                “Hello class,” The teacher smiled, “and welcome to creative writing. Today you’ll be getting a note book, all writing assignments will be done in here. If you manage to fill the book you can get a new book you just have to ask.” She passed out the notebooks row by row, “Once you have your books I want you to write about your summer. I know your last day was yesterday, so you should have a lot of stories to tell. Be creative have fun with it.” She went back to her desk.

                I opened my note book and started writing, ‘This summer was something I never expected it to be,’

The Beginning of Summer
 

                “Yura you’re going to love Seoul,” Riho claimed getting on an exit ramp to Seoul, “I think you’ll like my cousin too he’s kind of dumb but he’s really nice. He introduced me to Kris,”

                “Your boyfriend,” I looked at all the tall buildings, “He’s going to be there too right?”

                “Yeah, all of Lay’s friends are, maybe you’ll find a summer boyfriend.” She laughed, “We’re almost there! I’m so excited!” she pulled into a parking lot.

                “I don’t need a boyfriend,” I looked at her as we parked.

                “You never know what will happen though, come on.” She opened her door, “Hey!” she slammed the door and bounced off. I took a deep breath before getting ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter