Final

Forgive Me Please

"Sehun oppa!" you called him but he just ignored you. You let out sigh and kept walking. You and Sehun have been dating for 3 years but you though that Sehun just date you because of dare. but you still don't know why he still wants to keep your relationship.

~~~after school~~~ You already made a decision. Today you're gonna split up with Sehun. At first, you though that was a stupid thing but after saw him didn't treated you so well so you though that was the best idea.

"hello oppa?" you said as Sehun accepted the call.

"hmm." that all he said. "I want to meet you at the park this evening. bye" you said before hung up.

Sehun's pov

she wanted me to meet her this evening? but why? I love her so much but I don't know how to show it. I just don't know how to treat her like people always do..

---evening---

You waited at the park. it's been 2 hours he late. and then Sehun showed up.

"y/n" he said. you stood up.

"oppa" you said as you tried to hold back the tears.

"what you want to say, don't waste my time please?" he said. *he doesn't love me* you though.

"I want to break up with you oppa" you said as you tears fall down.

"What! you-you can't do this. please y/n don't do this to me" he begged you.

"no oppa. you never treat me like a real couple always do, you don't love me like I do.. you broke my heart a lot. I don't want to keep this relationship. I hope you will find a better girl than I'm. thanks for everything." you said before ran.

 

"y/n!" he shouted but you kept running.

one month later

After a broke up. You didn't talk to Sehun anymore. You tried to forget him but you can't. You love him a lot although you kept saying you hate him. You walked the hallway and saw him but you just kept walking. then you felt someone grabbed your waist and took you with him.

"yah! let me go!" you shouted but he doesn't care and kept brought you to store room.

 

"let me go!" you said as he let you go.

"what do you want?" you crossed your arms and looked at him but he just stared at you.

"Sehun I-" before you can said any word, he crashed his lips on yours. You was so shock, so you pushed him away. "yah! what are you doing?" you said as you began to blush.

"I'm sorry" he said and then stared at you. "I don't know." you said. the he kneeled in front of you.

"I'm sorry for not treat you like the other. I just don't know how to do that. But I promise if you give me another chance, I will change. I promise. please forgive me?" he took you hands. You burst out crying.

"please don't cry. I'm sorry." he said. "please?" he said.

"but-but promise me one thing" you said. he looked at you and then nodded.

"if you broke my heart again, you have to let me go" you said and he smiled widely. he stood up and hugged you.

"I promise I promise!" he said and then kissed your forehead.

"I love you" he said before he kissed you.

"I love you too"