Something is to much.

Other side of us

Love is move


Our love is going. They are sayin "love is movin' further". Always I think that they're right . Our love is moving...Sadly...Only for worse...
These messages like "Sorry , baby , I can't meet you today . I have something to do . Love you xxxxx" . Wonder what's this something.
Oh baby it's diffrent I see. I can't tell it right now ,but I think that you're cheatin' on me . This girl... Oh... She must be very happy. Really , really happy . She can have you everytime when I can't have. Our love is move. Move for worse . What else I can say ? It's crazy . Once I feel like I'm the happiest girl in this world and in the another time I see you with this girl... Or this GUY.... Who knows who do u excatly like ?! It's really crazy. Come on, come on . Let's get faster . Further. Or maybe not . Everytime when I see you , I just can't get enough of you . 

Just please...
Change it...
Make our love move for better only. 

 

Something

 

Oh girl, I can't stop thinkin' about you. You got that something ! Everytime when I see you I'm falling more for you. I can't live without you, but I can't make you safe too... Too bad. Why am I so weak that I can't even protect you?  Each time when I must say no to you I feel like the last bastard. Hope that you won't think that I'm cheating on you... Always I see something sad in your eyes . Is it becouse of me ? Am I that bad ? We don't argue...To much...I think that... Or maybe... I love you with all my heart. I like you , just the way you are. I just said to my friend " Look ! She got that something ! " and then " So stop cheasing her ! Just stop it. You know... She's mine" . My friend was like "You finally grow up , good ." but he just said "Will you be able to protect her ? ". Then I realized that i can't be with her . It's too dangerous . I can't be with her . She means to much to me . I want her to be with me no matter what. But if only my enemy would get to know her , he would make something bad to her . Why am I so sissy ?! I will just hold on her. It can be hard for us. I must protect her. 
The best way to protect her...
I must think about my work.
I can't make her...
...T
o be the most wanted hostage...
for my enemies.
I just love her too much. I must just...

To protect her.