Final

Do You Feel What I Feel?

Some people often think that they are a couple, but actually they are not and they are sure they don’t have a feeling to each other. That’s what they think until the one of them suddenly have a feeling for the other.

And it’s really hard for Jimin to throw his feeling for his best friend, Seokjin.

Sometimes Seokjin does many skinship, doesn’t aware that they’re only best friend. But sometimes Jimin admits he does skinship too to Seokjin , even though he doesn’t want it, he couldn’t help it because he likes the elder so much.

“You look so serious, what are you thinking about?” Seokjin approaches the couch that Jimin sits on and lies on it, placing his head on Jimin’s lap and Jimin’s left hand automatically runs on the latter’s soft brown hair while Seokjin plays with Jimin’s right hand, intertwining their fingers together.

“Nothing hyung. I’m not thinking about something.” Jimin says, but Seokjin doesn’t believe him. He knows the younger is lying to him now.

“Really?” Seokjin rolls his eyes at Jimin. Jimin just gulps nervously; he doesn’t know what to say to the elder. It’s impossible to say that he has a feeling for him. He doesn’t ready for this. “If something concerns you, tell me, okay?”

“Yes, princess.” Seokjin gets up and glares at Jimin, makes the younger chuckles at him.

“I’m not a princess!” Seokjin pouts and Jimin laughs. His hyung always look funny when he’s annoyed and he just loves to see his hyung’s angry expression. “Don’t call me princess or I’ll kick your !”

Seokjin lies back on the couch and placing his head on Jimin’s laps again. Jimin couldn’t help but laughs at his best friend. “Okay hyung, I got it.” Jimin grins, makes Seokjin glares at him again. Later, Seokjin yawns and sleeps on the couch with head on Jimin’s lap. But the younger doesn’t know that he hasn’t fall asleep completely.

“Hyung, do you feel what I feel?” Jimin sighs. He really wants to confess but he hasn’t ready for this. He’s afraid the other won’t accept his confession.

“I feel what you feel, Jimin.” Seokjin says still with eyes closed. Jimin gasps, he thinks the elder already fall in a deep sleep, but apparently he’s not.

“H-Hyung, I—“

Seokjin cuts Jimin by taking Jimin’s hand to his chest, making Jimin feels his fast heartbeat. “I also feel the same. I know what you feel.” Seokjin smiles and opens his eyes slowly. He stares at Jimin’s eyes lovingly, telling the younger about his feeling through his eyes. “Then I will ask you the same question. Do you feel what I feel?”

Jimin bends his back so his eyes meet Seokjin’s eyes. He presses his lips to Seokjin’s and kisses him slowly, telling the elder his feeling through the kiss. “Yes, I feel the same too, hyung.”