Final

Double Trouble (Donghae)

I was walking along the corridor when I heard loud music blasting from inside the dance studio. When I peeped through the window, my heart skipped a beat when I realized it was my crush, Donghae, dancing inside. I wanted to walk away, but I found myself shamefully gawking at Donghae’s topless body as he danced skillfully. Donghae stopped dancing and walked over to pause the music, and he saw me. He saw me.

“,” I gasped, ducking my head, but it was too late. Donghae opened the door and looked at me curiously.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” he asked, tilting his head to one side in the cutest of ways. I nearly fainted at that.

“I… I was watching you dance,” I admitted, biting my lip. Donghae chuckled lowly and grabbed my hand. He led me into the dance room. “Oppa, why did you bring me in here?” I asked shyly, my heart pounding away against my chest. Donghae flashed me a smile that made my insides melt into nothing. He a slow song and beckoned for me to come over.

“Let’s take this nice and slow,” he smiled, taking my hands and guiding me to dance with him. I felt his breath tickling my ear and his lips barely brushing against the side of my neck, and if he wasn’t holding me, I would definitely have swooned. I was careful not to be clumsy and step on his feet or anything stupid, but it turned out that Donghae was the careless one. He made a turn too quickly and tripped over my foot, falling over and pulling me down with him. I couldn’t break my fall in time, so I landed on Donghae, accidentally kissing his lips in the process.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, oppa! Are you okay?” I gasped, mentally punching myself for not breaking my fall in time. I tried to get off of him to check him for injuries, but he reached out and held my hands firmly to the ground.

“I’m fine, it’s alright,” Donghae chuckled softly, looking at me with his beautiful eyes. My heart was beating so loudly I was scared he could hear it, but thank god because the music was still on. He let go of my wrist and tucked a clump of hair behind my ear and pulling me down by my nape. Before I knew it, Donghae kissed me fully on the lips. I was startled, but I kissed back anyway. When I realized I was taking advantage of Donghae and being a total , I opened my eyes in fear and tore away from the kiss. I stood up abruptly and helped Donghae up too.

“Why’d you stop?” Donghae pouted.

“I… I’m so sorry!” I bowed, making my way hastily out of the room, but I felt something grab my hand.

“Hey, it’s fine! Actually, I’ve liked you for a long time too…” Donghae trailed off, tracing thoughtless patterns on the floor with his shoe.

I couldn’t believe this. Donghae had a crush on me? This was the happiest day of my life. “You did?” I asked. He nodded and took my hand.

“So, will you be my –“I cut him off, pulling him into another kiss.

“Yes,” I murmured into his lips.