Big Bang

Runaway

                The sound of a massive explosion made the place chaotic.... Dead bodies.... Young and old.... The sound of mother's wailing can be heard, mourning for her lost child. Blood splattered on the solid ground from the innocent people back then are just living their lives normally. Black smokes are coming out of the place where the bomb had hit. The great hall of trade was now devastated. The merchants products were turned into nothing but trash. Everything was turned into nothing.

                 That is the scene the generals and the king had witnessed after the loud explosion. Before the said incident King Hyunsuk was about to approach the girl that mirrors her wife. Before the king was able to get near the girl General Jiyong halted the King. He placed his self in front of the king and made a barrier. The barrier gets bigger and bigger that it also sheltered some people in the market... But too bad it did not protect everyone in the market.

                "My King we need to get you back in the palace immediately. We need to keep you safe." General Seungri told him but his eyes never leaving the certain place the bomb had hit the most. The place where more people of the kingdom are. Feeling the hesitation of the king, general Seunghyun reached for king hyunsuk's shoulder then in split second the king had vanished. 

"Hyung, why did you do that? The king will punish you because you send him straight in the palace without his consent!" Seungri shouted at Seunghyun... But the latter just glared at him and walked straight ahead where jiyong is... "Seungri on the other hand has no choice but to follow him.

"I can still feel the evil aura.... They are just hiding..." Seungri told the two generals.

"Seunghyun! Send all of the people here in a safe place now. We have some dark forces to deal with." Jiyong ordered while looking at the left side of road that leads to the now nothing great hall trade. Seunghyun closes his eyes. He felt the auras of the people within the place then as he opens his eyes. The then deep brown eyes of him turned into green with yellow flecks that surrounds his pupils...

Seungri scanned the place and all he can see are the ruins caused by the bomb. Seunghyun put them on a safe place away from the battle their enemies had ignited. He unknowingly smiled because he knew that the one that started it will surely pay a great amount and thats their pathetic life.

Jiyong put a step forward and without a word balls of electricity emerges from the ground and all at once it disappeared but it appeared on the left side of the road. As the ball of electricity appeared, it flickers like it touches something... Black smokes floats in the air. Then ear splitting screams of monsters were heard. 

"Oh boy! You are all dead!" Seungri smirked. He waved his left hand towards the ball of electricity. His gesture made  harsh winds that if it passes you, it will hurt you like a hundreds of swords. The minute it reaches the place the screams had stopped and there revealed the ugly creatures... Monsterlike creatures.... The Argons.... Monsters that only intended to kill people and those are manipulated by Minho.

Even though they have killed the Argons without a sweat they are still angry because of the number of casualties the monsters had done. Its all because of Minho's doings.

"We need to get back." Jiyong motioned the others to leave at once. They are half way down the road where their horses are when they all felt a great power. Even the horses where they are tied felt the power. They are scared on that powerful being.

Jiyong's cold stares scanned the area. The others are doing the same. All they can see are buildings, scattered merchant goods, dead bodies.... Jiyong started to move forward. Very cautious. Afraid to make any noise that might be heard by that powerful being. 

Seunghyun and Seungri are behind him. Their steps are very determined because as they get near on the stall of fabrics the power is getting stronger. Jiyong quietly opened the door and moved in followed by Seunghyun and Seungri. As soon as the three of them entered, Seungri walks towards the sheets of satin on the floor. 

"Jiyong, the powerful aura is gone. Its playing tricks on us!" Seunghyun exclaimed....

Jiyong is still contemplating on what they should do when suddenly cold strong wind circulated the store. Ice formed covering the glass windows. Then Seungri floats in mid air then he was thrown on the solid wall. They are about to help him but stopped when the strong winds had made the fabrics uncovered a lady underneath it. The lady is sleeping but radiates power. Its like her powers are protecting her while she's asleep.

"We must kill her while she's asleep! She might be an ally of Minho!" As quickly as possible, Seunghyun pulled a silver dagger on the left side of his shoes and slowly he started his tracks towards her. But before he inflicts harm to the lady Jiyong pushed him that made him stumbled on the floor.