Lesson Two: What Videos To Use?

℘isces ♓ Trailer Tutorial/ Resource
The Video/ Resource

I'm very very sorry for not updating for awhile now, I feel like I've abondened you guys and I hope you are still out there to listen to an old stupid trailer makers voice, but anyway I do hope you still provide of assistance to you guys! And of course please ask any questions/concerns that you have.

Moving on! So here is the next lesson: The Video/ Resource to use.

So basically this is where we get the "meat" of the trailer so to say, this is where your trailer comes alive! But the problem is it's hard to find good videos or resources that you might need for your trailer, right? Because it's tiring to sit around youtube and look through the millions of videos (though google search has helped in that category a bit)

So how do you find your perfect videos you ask? Here are two ways to look for them.

RESOURCE THREADS IN AFF

There are lots on AFF though a bit hard to find but once you find a gem it'll be worth it! My favorite resource shop (which you can request too!) is "What's Happening?" though they haven't been updating for awhile now :( But no matter! You can still freely look through thier old resources and I'm sure you will find something that will fit your needs.

Note: If you have other resource threads on AFF please comment them below so I can add them to list!

WATCH A LOT OF VIDEOS (AND I MEAN A LOT)

Okay this one is a bit obvious but I'm not only talking about Kpop videos because honestly when you're looking for good scenes in your trailer, other than faces of the characters themselves it's hard to find good scenes you can incorporate into your trailer so I advice you to watch lots of videos! Jpop, Cpop, American pop--heck just branch out even clicking random links on youtube's recommendation list could help you! What I'm saying is don't limit yourself to Kpop (which I did before) and learn to use resources of different kinds.

FINAL NOTES

So here's one of my first trailers where I didn't use ny kpop videos and branched into the jpop music videos ("PV'S"), it's very long so please bare with me lol this was before I had a grip on the previous lesson of The Minutes.

Resources Links

"What's Happening?"

ONE;TWO;THREE

DREAM RAINBOW VIDEOS