Allkpop Reveals Glitt3rs

❣Glitt3rs❣ (New Sm ent. Girlgroup) [Applications closed!]

 

From Allkpop (Not Real)

 

Glitt3rs, A new girl group released by Sm entertainment. They are rocking the netizens and the whole Korea is excited for them.

Now Sm ent has released their pictures so we can take a look at them.

 

First and foremost, the leader and the umma of the group, Jang Hyun Jae.

 

She's the Main Vocal and Rapper. Some say she looks like Jang Dongwoo of Infinite and it's no wonder because they are siblings. Dongwoo is very proud of his little sister and said, "I'm sure she'll do great as a leader". HyunJae's Dongwoo oppa stated that he will surely watch Glitt3rs Debut which is gonna be happening soon. She's the Young Umma of the group.

Second is, The Lead Dancer and Vocal, Kim Choonhe.

She sure looks cute because she's the Adorable Princess of the group. She likes to eat sweets but doesn't get fat. Especially Cakes. Well luckily their maknae likes to bake! And yeah she sure is close to the maknae cause their bestfriend is both f(x)'s Sulli.She's the girl in Korean ver. of Shinee's Juliette and Japanese ver. of B2st Beautiful. She hosted Music Bank once.

Third, The Lead Dancer and Rapper, Lee Hanaki.

She is the strong Diva of Words of the group. They say she would give the Charismatic Stare that will creep you out. She also loves to boast about herself and order people around. Sunbaenims and members! Take care! She also eats a lot and she loves her mother's cupcakes so much. She was the friennd of Lee Gyu won in heartstrings. The girl in B2st's Fiction and she is a backdancer for Lee Hyori. She also once hosted Music Bank and Happy Together.

Fourth, Maknae,Jack of all Trades and 2nd Main Dancer, Skylar Lee or Lee Jin Hye.

We know you'll say she looks like Donghae and you're right she is Super Junior's Donghae's baby sister! She is also Cl's Cousin along with DOnghae. She's not that innocent to be in the maknae line. She is really seductive and not so innocent that is why she got her "seductive dancer or vocalist persona in the group".

Fifth, The Maknae, Main Dancer, Lead Vocal and Lead Rapper, Lee Bomi or mostly called Baby Anew by Shinee and Shawols

So you will say you have seen her somewhere and she looks like Shinee's Onew right? Yes she is Shinee's Baby Anew. Onew's baby sister. She has been in Shinee's Japanese Juliette, Shinee's Amigo Mv, 8eight's Mv. She has been seen in cf's of Nana's B with her big brother and shinee. Also in Sony Cybershot and Samsung Galaxy. Has been in an EVer Audition cf. The girl's voice in 2pm's Hand's up. She's the little kid in Punch Lady with her bestfriend Sulli. She's in Dream High and Coffee Prince. And just recently added to the cast of He's beautiful as Jang Geun suk's little sister.Onew has been proud of her sister as her popularity has skyrocketed with the other Glitt3rs members. She is the Swag Eye Smile Angel of the group but also known as the 4D 2nd Maknae.

Lastly, The Maknae, Main Rapper and Jack of all trades, Kai Chen.

She was seen in Star King as a host. Had been seen in Jang Woo hyuk's Weekend night Mv. Have been cameo for My Black Mini dress, Athena: Goddess of War and a minor for My Girlfriend is a gumiho or nine-tailed fox. Their Maknae is the most incredible rapper of the group. She is seen in cfs of Converse and Nike too.She is known as the Charismatic Maknae.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sm entertainment reveals Baby ANew's dance performances on dance room!

Baby Anew- Love like Oxygen (The girl wearing green)

Baby ANew- Replay (wearing blank tank top and beige pants)

Baby ANew- Boyfriend Boyfriend

Baby ANew- Boyfriend Maknae Line Ucc Mission Cover

Baby ANew- Hyuna Change Cover

Baby ANew- Pinocchio Dance Cover (I danced this! This is me!)

Baby ANew-Nu abo f(x) Dance Cover

 

Next to reveal is HyunJae's charming voice covers!