Chapter Two

Every story has an ending [SEQUEL]
 

After training that evening, Minzy,Dara and Bom had went home to rest while CL and Hoya went out to catch up more. Hoya had found out a lot about what had happened to CL after he had left and also know that the girls were going to debut with a group name 2NE1. He also told CL about interesting activities back in Australia. It was only then when they had finally touched about a topic which is sensitive to Hoya... Sunggyu,

"So... ?" Hoya started the conversation

CL sighed before beginning..

(A/N im making this part into a flashback but its actually CL telling hoya what was happening)

~5 years ago~ 

back then, after hoya had left all of a sudden, it was a big blow to everyone,especially CL as she had all of a sudden lost one of her very close friend. She also blamed Sunggyu for what had happen as she knew the real reason for Hoya's departure. She started ignoring Sunggyu as images of Hoya pops out everytime she sees him. Bom and Dara had wished him all the best for his studies in Australia, while Sunggyu just ignored the whole incident as if nothing happened. This pissed CL more as she knew Hoya really cared for sunggyu.

Months had passed and everything seem to get better, but CL just could not forgive Sunggyu. Bom and Dara had already noticed how CL started to ignore Sunggyu and no matter how they tried CL still gave him a cold shoulder. They did not know why and were always puzzled but they knew nothing and could not do much. 

As more Sunggyu, he and Minzy's relationship were still stable. They were both doing well in their respective studies and still went on frequent dates, just like what normal couples do. 

It was only one day, when Dara had decided to organise a 'get together' hoping CL would stop giving cold shoulders to Sunggyu. That night, Minzy,Bom and Dara drank alot and had already been knocked out. As for CL and Sunggyu, they did not drink much as they weren't fond of alchoholic drinks. 

CL had decided to go to the nearby beach to relax. She sat down on the sand thinking about Hoya, she really hoped that he could get over such a person and find someone worthy of him. She hated how Hoya had hurt himself so much. Hated how Sunggyu did not bother about Hoya leaving. Hated how Sunggyu made one of closest friend leave. She hated everything.

"Chaerin ah.. Gwenchana?" someone asked from behind. She recognised the voice.. It was from the person that she hated.. She could not do anything.. She felt hopeless.. She really wanted to kill Sunggyu and helped Hoya to get over him... She really did not want to even talk to Sunggyu so she decided to ignore him, hoping Sunggyu would just leave her alone.

Things got worse when Sunggyu decided to sit beside her. She felt she was going to explode anytime soon. Sunggyu, not knowing anything, sat down beside CL comfortably as he continued "What happened? Why are you treating me like that?" He continued asking.. 

"Why? Why don't you ask yourself?! stop talking to me" CL replied angrily to Sunggyu before she stood up, preparing to leave. Sunggyu who did not know anything decided to know the truth to what was happening continued following CL

"yah what did i do?! Why are you even blaming me for something i do not know?!" He asked back unhappily. He felt unjusticed as he did not know anything.

 

"you did not do anything?! You drived Hoya away are you happy?! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I LOST ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIEND!" CL screamed at Sunggyu, Sunggyu blurred out.. "wh..what are you talking about?" he asked..

CL took out her phone angrily and started scrolling before throwing the phone to sunggyu. "What did you do?! why dont you see it for yourself." She said dejectedly.. she was too tired to quarel and scream any further.. she just walked off quietly..

when Sunggyu took up the phone.. it showed a message Hoya had sent years back..

 

To: Chaerinnie~
From : Howonnie

Chaerin ah... How are you?.. Its weird to text you like this.. Im sorry, this would be my last text
to you maybe.. I am leaving this country and going to Australlia for University.. It wasn't part
of my plan as i had planned to stay in Singapore.. But i knew that if i continued staying here
i would never forget Sunggyu. Years of holding on, i am also tired of everything, Minzy is 
really a good girl but i just could not stand them being together.. I felt like dying.. 

After a long time of thinking, i decided that i had to let everything go.. And the only thing i
can do is actually leave here, so that i can forget him totally.. Im begging you, please do 
not tell him anything.. I dont to spoil his impression of me, his 'friend' just because i 
liked him.. 

Thank you very much for being there for me all the while.. Even though i might always 
bother you about stuff, you really helped me alot.. Maybe... Maybe one day we would meet 
each other again.. Til then.. 

once again.. im really sorry.. and thankful to you

~Howonnie

 

He could not believe what he saw... He did not believed his friend had liked him all the while.. he did not expect such things.. don't such things only happen in drama shows?..

his..good friend.. actually.. like.. no love... him?.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

935 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 First part of the flasheback, i will spent maybe one to two more chapters to fill up details on the 5 years and what happened to Sunggyu and 2NE1! hope you liked this chapter : Wrote this at 4am so i hope there aren't many errors :)

Once again, subscribe and comment :) thanks alot!