Chapter One

Every story has an ending [SEQUEL]

 

'Its been 5 years, although i might not say that i have already forgotten Sunggyu completely, its time for me to move on with life.' 

Hoya walked out of the airport taking in a deep breath of the "korea" air which he had really missed for so long. After moving to Australia, i continued on studying the things i enjoyed. Putting aside all the relationship problems, working hard to achieve what i had, i finally graduated from University. I have been given an opportunity to go back to Korea to work. It has really been long since i went back to Korea and everything seemed to have changed. I decided stay at my Uncle's house for the time being before i move out to my apartment which is currently under renovation.

 

After leaving Singapore, i barely stayed in contact with the rest of my friends, although i had talked to CL few months back, it seemed like everyone was busy with their studies and we all started to lose contact with each other. I really missed the times that we have spent together though... I've got to admit that after leaving for Australia i have became stronger being alone and everything, i felt depressed at the start but i knew that i could not continue on like this. Currently, i am working in one of the largest entertainment company in Korea, as a dance instructor, choreographing dances for idol groups. I have really loved dancing ever since i went to Australia as it seem to take away all my troubles. I have also met a good friend, Dongwoo who shares the same passion in dancing as me.

 

Thinking of all those moments, i have already reached my uncle's house. I grabbed my luggage and knocked on the door. The moment my uncle opened the door, i gave him a bone crushing hug *haha i miss him so much as he really took care of me when i was very young* "yah yah howon! let go of your uncle before you suffocate him!" My aunt told me. 

I let go of my uncle and scratched my head not knowing what to do. Its been really long since i saw them and they seem to have changed so much. 

 

After my uncle invited me in, they lead me to my room and decided to make me lunch. I had already told them about my plans, and even though they actually insisted that i stayed at their house, i didn't want to cause any inconvenience to them.

 

 

~Next day~

After i woke up and prepared myself, i decided to get some breakfast near my house before taking a taxi over to Seoul Music Entertainment. When i reached the office, the receptionist had already noticed me, "Are you Mr Lee HoWon?" she asked. i nodded and she told me to take the lift over to the last floor of the building to meet the CEO as he had something to tell me. 

When the lift door opened, i took a deep breath, 'here goes it'

I knocked on the door and when i had entered "Mr Lee, i heard a lot from people that went over to Australia for audition programs and i have really high expectations for you hmm?"

"i hope i can meet your expectations sir" i replied.

"As your first job here, i want you to teach a choreography to a rookie which is going to debut in about 4 months time depending on the performance and i hope you will be able to help , as for the choreography, i will ask my assistant to send it over to you, you are free to change part of the choreography depending on how you feel and i will check on the performance soon, understand?" he instructed me

"yes sir, i will get going now?" i asked him doubtfully. He seemed very fierce. i could not stand the tense atmosphere in this room and really wished i could leave at the moment.

"go ahead, visit the trainee at room T04" he told me

i nodded and left the room, feeling so stressed when its only the first day of work, i really hoped that i will be able to survive in this company and not get kicked out soon..

 

 

After finding the training room, i heard music playing inside and saw a girl trying very hard to dance, she didnt seem strong but i am sure that she will be a very good artist in the future. I decided to enter only after the music had ended as i did not wanted to disrupt her. After i entered the room, i got a big shock of my life.. 

The trainee i was seeing in front of me was none other then my long time friend, CL. When she saw me, the first thing she did was ran to me and gave me a hug, i returned her hug and was happy i could see her again. 

"Chaerin ahh! i thought u were studying business back then?! why are you suddenly a.. idol?" i asked surprisingly

"Ohh! i will tell you about it later on, for now, let me give you a surprise" she said and she went to the side and took her phone and after typing a few messages, behaving secretively.

I felt something strange and all of a sudden the door behind me opened and i realized that they were Dara, Park bom and .... wait MINZY?! i got even more surprised. we sat down on the side as we decided to catch up with each other before getting back to dancing. 

"so.. how did you all come here?" i asked. 

"During our Polytechnic in Singapore, we performed for an event and we got scouted, and since we were kind of interested, we decided to take the offer and here we are!" CL told us.

I felt really happy as i was able to meet them all again however, i was even more confused. I thought Minzy and Sunggyu were together? what about sunggyu? where is he? my whole brain was filled up with thoughts.

"YAH!" CL broke my train of thoughts. "aren't we suppose to start on the choreography already? orelse CEO will be angry and it is not nice!" i just nodded and stood up and stretched myself as it is going to be a long session

 

"i will tell you what is going on later on" CL suddenly whispered to me, somehow knowing what was i thinking.

 

Sigh.. what a long day.. Maybe i will know the truth later on.. but for now, i should just dance away and forget everything i guesS?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 1116

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! back with the squeul will continue on as its like 5am when i completed up to here. will not be proof reading i guess since i dont have the time! hope you all enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next chapter! 

Subscribe and comment please! it will really motivate me to continue writing!