Blue Rose

Preserved Roses (Story Starting)
blue rose
april 22, 2014

The deadline was tomorrow. And until now Changmin still hasn’t found the Blue Rose.

His initial plan was to actually spy on the audition Junsu’ll make since he is looking for the Black Rose, and both him and Blue are the Vocalists. But to his rotten luck, out of all his hyungs, only Yoochun held an audition and it’s for the Red Rose, the group’s main rapper. And there is no way in hell Changmin can find a decent singer fit to be the lead out of all those rappers.

And that’s how TVXQ!’s maknae finds himself slumped on one of the couches in Jaejin’s office, sighing for the nth time.

“I swear Changmin, if you sigh one more time you better get out of my office. I don’t want any of your bad vibes; dealing with all these paperwork’s is torture enough, don’t make me suffer more.” Jaejin said with a resigned tone as he stared sadly at the bunch of paperwork’s pilled on her table.

“Who told you to procrastinate anyway, Noona? Your misery right now is all your doing.” Changmin snorted and shoved a piece of jelly candy on his mouth, munching on it hard like it’ll make him feel better – which actually it did; Its food after all, the love of Changmin’s life.

Jaejin smirked at him and leaned back to her comfy swivel chair. “Like your one to talk, Min.”

Changmin pouted at her and sulked. “Shut up okay? Still don’t regret what I did back there.”

“I know you don’t. When do you regret things anyway?”

“When I only stared speechless as Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong hyung left me and Yunho hyung.” Silence surrounded them at what the younger spoke, both having a faraway look in their eyes.

“Anyway, Minmin.” Jaejin clapped. Making the earlier mood go away in a flash and a malicious smirk took hold of her lips. “I hope you don’t forget our bet.”

Changmin smirked back and let one of his canines show. “Oh how can I forget about it, Noona? You better be ready to lose because there is no way I am letting you win.”

“It doesn’t sound so convincing coming from someone who only has one day left and still hasn’t accomplished anything.”

“I’m called Voldemin for a reason Noona. Never underestimate this invincible maknae.” Jaejin released a hearty laugh and shook her head at the younger.

“Tell me that after you’ve found the Blue Rose you dolt.”Changmin laughed along the older woman and nodded, a new will surging along his veins because all of the people can rot in hell but Shin Changmin never losses a bet.

He stood up and playfully saluted at the CEO. “I’ll be going now then Sir! Wish me luck!”

“Hope you fail, you .” Jaejin said with a grin and shooed the younger out of her office. Changmin marched out of the room and after hearing the locks of the door go back in place, he slumped down on in and messed his hair in frustration.

“Where the hell will I get someone perfect to be the Blue Rose?” He whispered to himself as he hid his head in between his legs and arms. He doesn’t know how long he stayed like that but it was definitely some time before someone pocked him on the side.

“Are you okay?” A soft, timid voice floated on his ears and he turned to his side, seeing a cute person looking at him in worry. He only groaned in reply and buried his face back to his knees.

“I wish I was but I’m not.” This only made the other worry even more and he took a seat next to Changmin.

“Maybe I can help?” the other offered and Changmin stared at him.

“Only a singer can help me. Can you sing?” Changmin was getting really desperate, and he has no idea what the he is saying now, but looks like lady luck is on his side now because the other nodded and beamed at him.

“Would you feel better if I sing for you?” Changmin grinned widely nodded, encouraging the other to sing.

And he did. Changmin was trying to fight the tears of joy threatening to spill from his eyes as he listened to the other sing. Looks like the person from up there still haven’t forgotten about his poor little soul.

When the other finished singing, Changmin praised him for his singing abilities, telling him how it lifted his mood for a little bit (which made the other beam in happiness) and asked for his name.

“It’s Kim Jun, Hyung! You can come to me anytime you feel down again.” Changmin smiled widely and nodded before ruffling the other’s hair, which he noticed right now was actually shorter that him.

“Well then, don’t be surprised if I call okay?” the other only nodded enthusiastically, waving at him in good bye when another person, not much taller than the other was, looked at him with an eyebrow raised and feet tapping on the floor in impatience.

Changmin waved back at him before his smile was replaced with a malicious, almost borderline manical, smirk on his face and he entered Jaejin’s office again, to look for the other’s files.

 
author note

And here is the Blue! Congratulations to withorwithout for getting chosen! Your blue was really adorable XD

And with this I have officially introduced all the members! Hope you liked this and thank you for waiting patiently for me XD I’m really sorry about that folks hehehe. Just a heads up, this would most probably be updated once a month (Maybe earlier when I don’t feel like updating my other stories) because school has become hectic and I want to concentrate. Hope you understand me :)

On a side note, for those who were not chosen and is still interested in this story, feel free to check the updates page for the roles that you may have! I seriously need more characters so it would really be highly appreciated – which leads me to my next point, Jaejin is now accepting applicants to be her assistant! And like it is stated in the Updates page, it is a first come, first serve spot. So good luck! Just comment your name, gender, and what position you would like to have to apply :)