wolf

A Day With HunHan (HunHan Drabbles)

Geurae wolf naega wolf awoo~

A saranghaeyo

Nan neukdaego neon minyeo
 

Sehun cursed under his breath for the nth time that day. No matter how hard he tried he couldn’t keep up with the tempo, resulting in him missing his ending pose by a few beats. For a moment, he thought about how much he hated the fact that he had to do this alone. Why did it have to be him?

“Sehun-ah, are you sure you’re feeling alright?” Suho asked, trying to keep his tone gentle. He didn’t want to upset the maknae. The pressure of meeting their fan’s expectations was immensely high, so he tried his best to understand Sehun.

“I’m fine.” Sehun replied, his lips forming a thin line. “Can we try the song again? I promise I can get it this time.”

Suho looked at his group members, each one of them bearing tired expressions.

Luhan walked over to the pair. “You’ve practiced hard. Go get some rest. I can stay and practice with him.”

Suho looked at Luhan with grateful eyes. “Thank you, hyung.” He turned to Sehun. “Is that alright with you, Sehun?”

Sehun simply nodded, adamant about avoiding Luhan’s gaze. Suho looked back and forth between the pair. He could tell something was wrong with them, judging by the small pout adorning Luhan’s lips. For a moment there, his gut told him not to leave them alone, but he was tired and hungry, so he decided to brush it off.

“Come on guys, let’s go get some food.” Suho announced.

“Finally!” Kris exclaimed. He was the first one out the door.

Suho shook his head at EXO-M’s leader and chuckled lightly. One by one, they filed out the door. Soon enough, it was only Sehun and Luhan alone in the dance studio.

“Let’s try this again, shall we?” Luhan said, shooting Sehun a breath taking grin.

Sehun his dry lips, a habit he had whenever he felt anxious.

Luhan the music player and their song blasted from the speakers. Sehun had his game face on. He was confident he would get it right this time. The sooner he got the choreography, the sooner he would be out of the studio… away from Luhan.

Unfortunately, the odds weren’t in his favor that night. Sehun let out a frustrated groan has he smashed his hand on the wooden floor.

“Hey!” Luhan exclaimed, kneeling down beside Sehun. He grabbed the maknae’s hand and began blowing on the sore spot. “Don’t do that, don’t hurt yourself.”

Sehun’s eyes narrowed into slits. “You talk some big game for someone who doesn’t care at all.”

Luhan was genuinely confused. “What are you talking about?”

“You’re acting like you care about me, but you really don’t.”

“Sehun-ah…”

“Don’t call me that!” Sehun seethed.

Luhan could feel the anger boiling inside him as well. “What is wrong with you?! I was only trying to help!”

“Well I don’t need it.”

Luhan’s expression fell flat after that. “If you’re going to be mad at me then at least tell me why. I deserve to know.”

Sehun contemplated for a while before he raised his gaze to meet Luhan’s. “Do you really think I’m an annoying brat?”

Luhan’s mouth was agape in shock. “Why would you even ask that?”

“I heard you talking to Xiumin hyung last night.” Sehun muttered in a soft whisper. Suddenly, he found the ground very interesting.

“Sehun-ah…” the calmness of Luhan’s tone made Sehun look up. Luhan was looking at him with such an adoring expression. “If you’re going to be eavesdropping on other people’s conversation, you might as well listen ‘til the very end.”

Now it was Sehun’s turn to  be confused.

Luhan laughed and lightly pinched Sehun’s cheek. “Yes, you are an annoying brat sometimes, but you know what? Believe it or not that’s the reason I fell in love with you. You’re too cute for your own good, Oh Sehun.”

Sehun pouted. “I am not cute! I am-” When realization hit him, Sehun’s eyes were wide as saucers. “Y-you? Love? Me?”

Luhan laughed heartily. He was now sitting on the ground beside Sehun. “Yes, maknae. Unfortunately, I do.”

Sehun frowned deeply. “You make it sound like such a burden.”

“Because it is.” Luhan’s gaze softened. “Tell me, isn’t it hard loving someone who only sees you as a friend?”

Sehun could feel his stomach churning. He looked down at his hands. “Hyung…”

Luhan was looking at him, patiently waiting for what Sehun was going to say. But instead of words, Sehun chose to express his feelings in a different way. In one swift move, he planted a gentle kiss on Luhan’s lips.

“It doesn’t have to be a burden anymore.” Sehun’s voice was just above a whisper. He was afraid if he spoke loudly he would scare Luhan away.

The room was silent, but so many words were communicated with a simple gaze.

***

“Are you ready, Sehun-ah?”

Luhan’s voice made Sehun jump a little. “Hyung, you scared me.”

Luhan giggled and leaned closer to Sehun. “That fluttering of your heart? It’s not because you’re scared.”

“Hyuuuung,”

“I was just trying to calm you down, Sehun-ah.” Luhan smiled sweetly.

Sehun couldn’t help but blush. “Thanks, hyung. Although it would be better if I didn’t do the ending pose alone.”

“Hmmm…” Luhan hummed, deep in thought. “That might not be necessary.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Hold on for a bit, okay? I just have to talk to someone. I’ll see you on stage.” And with a small peck on the cheek, Luhan ran off.

Sehun blushed madly, averting his gaze from Luhan’s retreating figure. He was met with Kai’s curious stare.

“Did Luhan hyung just kiss you?” he asked.

“Um.. yeah.”

Kai sighed in exasperation. "Well FINALLY."

It sort of embarrassed Sehun knowing that everyone was aware of his feelings for Luhan, but Sehun had to admit, he liked it.

***

Geurae wolf naega wolf awoo~
A saranghaeyo
Nan neukdaego neon minyeo

This was it. This was the moment everyone’s gaze would be on him. He hoped he wouldn’t mess up this time. He hoped he could keep their fans happy.

Just before he made his way to the front of the stage, he caught Luhan’s gaze, and the older male smiled so sweetly at him. And then Sehun knew he could do it.

His limbs moved swiftly with the beat of the song as he knelt down, executing the final pose beautifully. He was glad his practice paid off, but he was happier when he felt a hand grab his own from behind. And he knew, he just knew who that hand belonged to.

“You did it, Sehun-ah.”

 Author's Note 

soooo, i felt the urge to write a one-shot about HunHan. i was watching their old MVs when i realized i could make a one-shot about the ever so famous HunHan ending pose in Wolf :) it's kind of sad that we won't be seeing that anymore, but hey, at least they are both happy :) HUNHAN FTW!