She Had Arrived

Sa Kanya

"Ikaw nga yan. Nagiisa ka." - Rayver.

She looked for a payphone to make a call for Oliver.

His phone vibrates. He answered. "Hello."

The voice on the other line was a not so friendly. "Kim ikaw ba yan? Did your plane arrived already? Where are you?" He asked.

She was on panicked. "Wait." She said.

"Kim, please tell me you've arrived. I've already waited one and half hour here waiting for nothing." His voice sounded tired.

"Chill Oliver." She replied.

"Chill? You want me to chill? That I can do if you want me not to wait for you." He said. He couldn't take more time to wait.

"Nasan ka na ba?" He asked her again.

"I'm on my way out. I'll be in letter A-C aisle ok?"

He sigh. "Alam mo bang parusa ka."

She was able to see him as she was walking through the hall way; there he was standing straight with his eyes widened. Frowning as if he was lost. Holding his phone looking frustrated. She knows he was going to leave if he doesn't see her in any minute now. She run to him carrying her stuff that she didn't even bother how heavy they were. She even bumped into something.

"Hoy! You looked so worried." She shouted.

His face was shocked. "Chui, ikaw na ba yan?" Calling her by her last name.

"E sino pa nga ba?" She answered as she hugged him.

"Namiss kita." He hugged her back.

"Wala, para kasing hindi ikaw." He was smiling.

"At bakit naman?" She asked as she looked at him and released herself from their hug.

"Wala naman. You look different."

"Namiss mo lang ako e. Aminin mo?" She .

"Kapal! Mamimiss sana kita kung hindi ka parusa." He replied.

The way he looked at her says that he did missed her best friend. They had a long conversation as they walked to the parking lot and every people they see were staring at them. The two were like screaming to each other as they talked. Kim was being sweet, nakahawak ang mga kamay nya sa siko ni Rayver as he carried her baggages being a gentleman.

"Tignan mo oh?" He was pointing to a person staring at her.

She looked at the man staring at her. "Oh bakit?" Natatawang tanong nya.

"Tignan mo iba kung makatingin."

"Ano ka ba, inggit lang yan. Akala siguro boy friend kita." She smiled at the man.

"Yun na nga, inggit sya sakin." He said as he was carrying her two heavy baggages.

"Hindi, inggit sya sakin." Kim was laughing out loud not caring about people they passed though.

He pinched her nose. "Ikaw nga yan. Nagiisa ka." She proudly replied. "Naman!"