THE NECKLACE

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Woohyun and Young Ah are in Hongdae, it was filled with clubs.  The both of them doesn't like clubbing as they both prefer a quiet place.  They both decided to go to Han River and walk around.  While they were walking, they can see other couples walking around.  Woohyun interlaced his fingers on Young Ah's hand and they quietly walked.
"Thanks Woohyun.  If it wasn't for today, I wouldn't be able to relax and have peace in my mind," Young Ah said.
"As long as you're happy.  I would do anything," Woohyun replied.
"I'm lucky to be you're girlfriend.  I think anyone would be lucky to be your girlfriend," Young Ah said.
After an hour of walking around it was finally getting dark which meant they needed to go back.
"Let's go back.  I bet Manager Park is shouting at Manager Yang right now," Woohyun said.
"We should go back," Young Ah agreed.
They went back to Woollim Entertainment building.  They were welcomed by a dark aura of Manager Park glaring at them.
"Did you even bother to check you two's phone?" he asked.
"I'm so sorry," Young Ah bowed and Woohyun followed.
Manager Park sighed, "I know that you guys are busy and you needed some free time but you could've told us.  Do you know how worried we were?"
"Sorry, we will never do it again," Woohyun said as he bowed yet again.
"Just change clothes and get ready for practice," Manager Park ordered them.
"Neh," the two obeyed.

*The next day*

"I'm gonna go visit my dad.  You guys wanna come with?" Young Ah asked the girls who were sitting on the sofa.
"Sorry Young Ah, but I already made plans with Dongwoo," Yae Ri apologized.
"No need to say that.  I figured you would," Young Ah said. "What about you two?" Young Ah looked at Jenny and Sae Ri.
"Uhm..... Well.... I already made plans with L," Sae Ri said.
"I'll go with you.  I haven't seen appa in a long time," Jenny said filled with enthusiasm.
"Okay then.  Let's go," Young Ah said.
They got to Young Ah's dad and saw him watching TV in the living room.
"Appa!" Jenny yelled like a little kid and hugged Young Ah's dad.
Young Ah laughed at her friends childishness as she walked to hug her dad too.
"Appa, I missed you," Young Ah said.
"I missed my precious daughter too," her dad said.
They both pulled out of the hug and smiled at each other.
"But why didn't you tell me you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter